Bleach: Soul Reaper with the Red Lotus Blade (FlaminGlory/djgenxcide)

Started by FlaminGlory, September 15, 2009, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Natsumi kept being pushed back everytime he attacked her and she knew that if she didn't push him back, she would land on her but again. Refusing to be forced back down, she put her strength into her sword as her reitsu rose and she started to attack him, wanting to push him back instead of the other way around.

DJGenXCide

Zhou was laughing wildly throughout it, and when her reiatsu finally started to take an upswing and she was capable of standing her ground, he didn't fall back.  He simply kept attacking, knowing that he was going to get hurt one way or the other.  He had to force her into doing what needed to be done.  Force her into tapping all that hidden strength and unleashing it in a monstrous assault upon him.  She -had- to get better, as did he.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi kept blocking him as she tried to push him back. His laughter was scaring her and she couldn't help but wonder if he was enjoying the fight or the fact that he wanted to push her to her limit. Giving a swing of her sword, it seemed to disappear and her eyes could pick a few red petals out of the area as it went towards him. She wondered if he would see it before it hit him, but for some reason she hoped he didn't.

DJGenXCide

Zhou saw the blade disappear, but there would be little he could do in response to it.  The entire scene was too close, and he wasn't about to take any steps back simply because he was going to be hurt.  However, he also knew that they weren't real petals, but slivers of the blade.  Metal.  Metal could be handled in a variety of different ways.  His reiatsu spiked as his blade and he unified for a moment, and electricity would supercharge the air around him.  A strong enough electrical charge would be utilized to strike at each of those petals as they came his way, ensuring that the attack, if it struck him, would be highly diminished.

FlaminGlory

Natsumi felt the air electrify around him and she could see some of her petals hit the air and seem to disappear. Had he distroyed them? She couldn't answer that as she didn't even know the answer to it. "What did I just do?" She asked as she looked stright at him. Knowing that it was a new attack, but she wasn't even sure how she did it.

DJGenXCide

Zhou laughed as he finally took a few steps back, ensuring that any further attacks would be safely avoided.  His reiatsu dropped as he let the lightning dissipate, sealing his zanpaktou into its normal state once more.  "That would be what your father does," Zhou said.  "Senbonzakura is your father's zanpaktou.  When he issues the word 'Scatter', it will separate into thousands of blossom petals.  It's a very powerful offensive and defensive weapon.  I'm wondering if yours is similar.  You have to control it with your mind, though.  Practice more."

Zhou grinned, and would look at the various cuts and nicks he developed from the attack.  None were life threatening, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.  "Just practice it on some rocks for a while, eh?  I think I need to get some rest and some healing done."  He chuckled as he would stagger slightly before walking away.  He'd taken a lot of wounds on purpose, to have her see, firsthand, what may have to be done.

FlaminGlory

"Uh...Okay." Natusmi said a little uncertin as she looked down at her sword. Watching him walk away, she wondered if this was a teaching lesson. It felt like it and the more she thought about it the more she knew that it was indeed a teaching lesson. Going to a rock, she looked down at her sword, thinking about how she did it. She even used the word scatter, which didn't seem to work.

"Open your blossoms." She said as she thought about what she wanted to do and she watched as her sword seemed to disappear and the petals flying toward the rock.

"Alright, I got that down." She said with a smile. "No it's just doing it with my mind that I have to do." She said as she started to work on that. Hours seemed to tick by and she was slowly starting to get exhausted, but she wouldn't quit. Not until she mastered it and she wasn't going to let him stop her.

DJGenXCide

While she worked with her sword, Zhou was taking the necessary time to rest and recover from the exertions of the day.  She seemed to recover far quicker than most, he'd give her that.  Then again, he had been taking unnecessary damage from her blows.  A packet of food and drink had been waiting for him at a small grouping of rocks far away from her.  Far enough away he could barely see, and still be out of her immediate range.  Just in case.

So while she practiced he recovered, eating and drinking his fill while waiting to see if she'd get her Shikai under control.

FlaminGlory

It took alot of hardwork, but she had finally was able to move the petal blades with her mind, but the fact that she had worked on it, left her tired and she went to find him. Natsumi needed some rest and some food as well, but she was proud of herself for being able to master it.

When she found him, she gave a soft smile. Pretty much saying that she had mastered it and sat down across from him. "How are you doing?" She asked him with a soft smile.

DJGenXCide

Zhou would smile in return to her.  He'd kept track of her progress, and she'd done well.  Given the time, and some variation, she might be a rival to some of the captains.  But within the next few weeks?  That'd be tough.  "I'm healing nicely," he said with a grin.  "You're a helluva little fighter, Natsumi.  You've started down a long, arduous road.  Lets see if we can finish it together eh?"

FlaminGlory

"Thanks," Natsumi said as she blushed at the complement, "My mom said that I was always stubborned about mastering things." It was true, she remembered how many times her mom had told her to stop practing her swordmenship and she wouldn't stop until she had mastered it. Although she paid the price more then once.

DJGenXCide

Zhou inclined his head and would proceed to get to his feet, stretching for a moment before taking an assessment of the time via his internal regulator.  "Lets call it a day," he said.  "Get some rest, and we'll pick things up tomorrow.  Achieving shikai is an impressive thing, but bankai is some ways off still.  We need to see exactly how much power you have locked inside of you before we can try that."

FlaminGlory

Giving a nod in agreement, she slowly stood up and streatched as well. "I guess you know best." She told him with a soft smile as she gave a soft yawn.  She was exhausted and sleep sounded so good right now. "Do you think I can reach banki?" She asked him still alittle unsure about herself.

DJGenXCide

Zhou would shrug his shoulders.  "I honestly don't know," he said as he was ready to doze off himself.  "We need to see how powerful you are.  Old Urahara has a few methods for unlocking it faster, but it's...not easy.  But if you try it?  I'll be right there with you."  He smiled at he.

FlaminGlory

Giving him a soft smile, she rolled over. Her back facing him as she felt herself drift off to sleep. Her body ached from all the training she did for that day and she wouldn't mind just sleeping the whole day away, but she knew that she couldn't as she had to save her mother. Hoping that she was alright and that they hadn't did anything to her yet.

Hours passed and she woke up, although she could barley tell if it was morning or if it was still night as this place always had a blue sky. A soft yawn passed her lips as she stood up and streatched her joints cracking.