News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

It's been a while since I've seen you (FxF or FxM)

Started by Roses of May, December 19, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roses of May

Hello all!

Its been a while since I've been on here.  Life got super busy and then I just didn't have time to write anymore.  But, things seem to have calmed down a little and I'm ready to get back in the game! 

It seems the people I was writing with haven't been active for a few months, so I'm going to take a gander that they're not around anymore.  Unfortunate, but such is life.  So I am on the hunt for new partners!

I am looking for partners who are fairly active.  I work a job where I'm off by 9am and I tend to be home a lot of the day.  I'm not saying you need to be able to reply within half an hour of me posting, just that I would be somewhat active and probably be able to keep pace with 3-4 posts a day, if you can.  If not, I ask for at least once a day.  That way the momentum of the story doesn't get lost, as I've found the case to be when posts go more than two days or so without a response. 

That said, communication is very important to our writing relationship.  If you're going to be gone for a couple of days or more, please let me know.  Vacations/illness/etc. I understand but at least give me a heads up and I will do the same for you.  Simple courtesy, right? 

I'm also looking for writers who give decent length and thought to their posts.  I'm not asking for a novel each post, just detail and something to actually respond to.  As well as decent grammar.  I need to be able to understand your post. 

I think that pretty much covers the basics. 

I am looking for Female/Female Pairings or Female/Male pairings where I would be happy to write a male character.

I've got a few ideas that are old that I would like to try to recycle and see if I can't actually get them going again but I'm also up for new ideas.  I enjoy the following:

Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Victorian Era
Science Fiction
Science Fantasy
Supernatural
Steampunk

Things I'm not entirely a fan of:

Slice of Life (BORING)
Anime (Enjoy watching, not as big a fan of writing)
Comics (Just don't know comic book characters enough to write them)

If interested, please PM me!  Do not respond here

Roses of May

A link to my original interest thread a while back.  I link it here because I would possibly be interested in recycling some of the plot ideas I posted before.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258509.0

Roses of May

Bumping this up as I could use to get a few more stories going.  Not really interested anymore in reviving any of my old ideas but also kind of tapped out for new ideas.  Would be happy to collaborate something with someone!  Please PM me if interested!