Looking for a lady to be a Vampire's Victim

Started by RedFang, April 14, 2009, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedFang

So if you have seen me around I normally play a 300 year old Vampire, but I have yet to experience a Vampire roleplay here.  So I am looking for a pretty lass to be turned and become my devoted mate.  I am nice if you do as you are told.  If you are interested reply or send me a PM ^.~.
Sometimes I read the post, type the posts and then forget what I was doing.

Liquid Nitrogen

I'd be intrigued to know a little more about what you were interested in by way of the character you'd like to play against...?

SanaeDiage

Would need to know a bit more about your character, and possibly your O/O's  but sounds like fun. IM me if you like.

BentNotBroken

Hi Fang :)

I'm very interested in your idea! I'd love to hear more! :)

Sway

I'm interested in learning more about this and would love to have a little more information as to what you have planned, what kind of partner you would be looking for, the scene/setting where it would begin and things such as that.

Belladonna1

Well, I guess I'll get in the line too!!  How about several "victims"??  ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Samantha

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

RedFang

Woah... I did not expect this much interest in such a quick amount of time.  That's pretty crazy.  I will post a update about what I am thinking of after I come back from some errands.

SanaeDiage - I am assuming my O/O's are Off and Ons, well I should still have my O/O's linked to my signature.  As for IMing you well, I can't do that, since I can't look at others profiles, long story, and of course you can't give it out across the net(don't do that there are creepy people everywhere), but if I remember I might have put my IM in my profile if it's there feel free to suprise me with a message, but trying to keep this in forum.

Bella - Ha that's funny, I'm only one vampire I don't think I can bite them all at once.

The rest of your ladies I will consult with my next post later, thanks for taking interest.

RedFang

Lets see about my character, well it changes from RP to RP in name and general build.  Yet one thing is for sure, he's old by human standards but not very old by Vampire standards.  He has use of certain powers and they themselves change every so often.  Always ends up fighting something, trouble just follows him eventually. 

I will give a few examples of my various character builds.  Oh one constant is that my Vampire doesn't burst into flames from the sun, it weakens him the longer he is in it, but it won't kill him.  I think of the sunlight as more of a annoyance.

Setting 1:  Fantasy Meideval realm, Sir Francis Arcurius once a General of a Calvary Assault Division in Kingdom of Rycor.  After the bloody three year war the great King is assassinated and the Kingdom breaks apart in brutal infighting.  Francis a know loyalist to the King is hunted down by the Kings assassins.  Cornered and wounded alongside a fast flowing river in the Northern Mountains, Francis is cast into the Rapids and left for dead.

The river however flows many places and enters a dark forest, one where sunlight never penetrates and few creatures have eyes to speak of.  Here a Convent of Vampires live, and one day Francis's body is discovered washed up near where the Vampire Children fetch fresh water.  A young vampire girl, pure blood believes the "treat" to be dead and bites into him.  Francis suddenly wakens and the girl flees screaming.  Scared and half alive Francis struggles to walk and travels deep into the forest.

There the curse takes him, collapsing he dies besides a cliff.  Many hours pass and his body transforms, then he begins to wander, not awake more like a zombie.  Then after several days his body pale and his hunger strong he comes across a trail and a small cottage along side the trail.  There he takes his first victim and upon feeding he is reborn.  Centuries pass and the world is much the same as it was, however the once strong peaceful Kingdom of Rycor is replaced with a evil Dominion.  Francis learns quickly what it takes to survive and lives in the shadows alone.

This would be the point where the young lass enters, and well you can imagine the rest.

Setting 2: Present Day Realm, Noah Lionheart has been a Vampire since birth, when his mother was biten during her pregnancy.  Noah is rare as most human children die in the womb when their mother becomes turned.  He is born a halfbreed, able to walk in the light more than most Vampires.  His powers didn't mature until he reached 16 years old, then he began to roam the streets looking for those like him.

He is found and mentored by a old man, a man of great knowledge of the underworld.  He is trained in his vampire abilities.  The mentor dies of cancer leaving him alone.  Noah is then approached by a friend of the old man the founder of a corporation.  The corporation protects the humans from the evils of the world but also those non humans that wish to just live in peace.  Something happens recently and some corporation executives are found murdered.  This is when Noah finds a girl running away from home, sleeping on a park bench, the winter cold stealing her life right in front of his watchful eyes.  He waits for her last breaths and steals her chance to die.

Setting 3: Future Realm.  Living on a resort planet Bryan Yates is a carefree kid until one day a raid of Space Vampires attacks his town and kill all of his family.  Those that survive are captured and hauled off to the mothership to be turned into food, farmed for their blood.  Once aboard Bryan breaks free from his captures when a Rival Vampire Clan attacks the ship.

He stows away in the Rival ship and is discovered while he sleeps by a member of the crew.  He is however not treated like a prisoner and brought to the Captain of the ship.  He is informed that ship is filled with Vampires who were once human victims of attacks by the true Space Vampires and there mission is to rid the universe of there evil kind.  Bryan agrees to join them and undergoes the changing.

Several years later after a successful raid on a Vampire outpost Bryan discovers a group of human survivors.  They are rescued and brought safely to the nearest safe Planet, but a young girl takes immense interest in Bryan and vows to stick with him.

Those are a few of the ideas I was thinking of.  As you can probably tell by the length of the settings, I got very tired as I wrote these out.  If these is anything you like and or questions, even a suggestion or two let me know.

playfullchick76

im interested as well, something present day.

Belladonna1

If it isn't already taken, I like #1 or #2!   ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

RedFang

Alright Bella I started a thread for the scene 1 here is the link https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34754.0

As for PlayfullChick76 if you want to do a present day scene give me a little more detail here at what you would like and I will start up a thread we can discuss in the thread and then start there.

playfullchick76

i was a fan of kindred the embraced, and ive been reading the twilight books, and theyve got my mind working. In my ideas, im a newly embraced vampire, or ive been one for a while, 50 to 100 years, and looking for a place to call home.Doing something like in the world of kindred the embraced would be perfect, but, not everyone is into that,and id ont follow the game rules on it, i prefer it to be freeform.

something along those two idea lines work for me.

RedFang

I had never heard of Kindred: The Embrace until just now, it's a interesting concept.  You seem to have a pretty good idea about what you want to start out with, I recommend you go and make a thread and link it here and we can get this thing going. 

playfullchick76

i havnt figured out how to put in links or pictures just in just yet.I will make a new link, and tell you where it is and what its called. I watched the series, as i told you, and the clan that fitted me best was the Toreador Clan.

I would have been embraced by a fugitive or rogue toreador, but been spared by the prince.The series was set in San francisco, but, we can set it in any city that we want.

Or, im still new, but im new to the city and looking for a place, a position, and you find me.

Or idea 3, im part of a crew that hijacks an armored truck, but im betrayed by my 'friends', and fatally injured.Then you approach me, having seen everything,and offer me a choice.

Idea 4 is one that i long to play out the most. Im embraced against my will, walk into the path of a vehicle, are taken to the hospital but pronounced dead.I change, and wake up in a morgue drawer, similar to what happens in Rise, and the search is on to find  me before i break the masquerade wide open.My sire would have been found, and let slip that he embraced me.

Whichever one works best, just tell me and ill start the thread up.

RedFang

I do like the idea in number four, now am I the one the embraces you against your will or am I the one that finds you before you "spill the beans" so to speak? 

playfullchick76

Yes,yes,yes, i was hoping you would say that.You would be the one that finds me before the authorities do, before i can 'spill the beans', about whats happened to me, and why im not dead when my heart isnt beating.

RedFang

Alright well then start it up and we can have some fun.

playfullchick76

Ok, i shall, i;ll set it up and reply with which forum its in, and what its called.

playfullchick76

ok, its up, in the play by post light,light exotic solos,called the immortal damned. i hope you like what i put in, ive set things in motion.

Caliban

Quote from: RedFang on April 14, 2009, 03:41:58 PMSo if you have seen me around I normally play a 300 year old Vampire, but I have yet to experience a Vampire roleplay here.  So I am looking for a pretty lass to be turned and become my devoted mate.  I am nice if you do as you are told.
RedFang, you magnificent bastard, you are Crazy Awesome!  I salute you!
"All jocks think about is sports.  All nerds think about is sex." Somewhere at the edge of the bell curve is the girl for me.
"Take off your clothes.  And roll for initiative." I burn for you: I Cor. 7:9
System RP: Shadows of Terramar (d20 fantasy) * Pulp Scripture (WoD contemporary supernatural) * Perfidious Albion (GURPS steampunk)
Do the rocks in my head fit the holes in yours? --> Oohs and Ahhs
Meae Culpae (A&A)

RedFang

>.< darn this summer, all of my role players have vanished do to vacation and I am in totally in the mood for more Roleplaying.  So if any ladies out there that are looking to have fun with a vampire let me know.  I'm getting thirsty.

I am really looking towards a Future Vampire setting:

The Shadow comes to the human galaxy, and systematically harvest world after world, until they reach Turan Prime.  There they meet more than just human resistance, but a undead presence, one that is immune to the Shadow's mind rotting poison gas.  Fighting alongside their food source the Vampires, who are believed to be a distance relative of the Shadow monster race, aid in creating a breathing aparatis for the humans to be able to fight with the Shadows.  The tides are turning and the sunlight is rising, will the Shadows be defeated, will mankind and vampire survive?  Only you can finish that.

Butterflykiss

I'd love to play~ Your previously posted ideas sound great, and this last one, the futuristic setting, is fascinating! I'm assuming a sort of gritty, war torn, post apocalyptic deal?

Looking forward to hearing from you~

YoungOne

Definatley interested in either part, if you need a partner let me know ;)
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

RedFang

Update!

Well I have no current Forum RPs going, and am now on the look out for FRESH victims ^.^