Bug-Cannot Log in from Home Page

Started by Sabetha, June 03, 2008, 03:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabetha

Either this isn't working or I'm missing something here.  I can't log into the site from the home page and moving to that page logs me out.  I need to enter the forums and log in from there.  Does anyone else have this issue, or am I missing something obvious?

Caeli

I believe there's an option you can choose when you log in from the forums (that's where I've always logged in) that will keep you logged in forever, or for a month, or for a day, or for an hour, or something of the sort. Is that what you mean?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sabetha

Quote from: Caeli on June 03, 2008, 03:57:52 AM
I believe there's an option you can choose when you log in from the forums (that's where I've always logged in) that will keep you logged in forever, or for a month, or for a day, or for an hour, or something of the sort. Is that what you mean?

Not really.  If I open my web-browser and go to Elliquiy's home page, there's a log in box.  I type in my user-name and password, hit enter and the page refreshes, but I'm still not logged in.  I have to choose the forums and log in in the box there.  Once I'm logged in, I can explore to my heart's content so long as I don't click Home, because that logs me out again.  It isn't that great of a problem to log back in, but I was just wondering if I was the only one who had this issue.

Caeli

Hmm... I haven't had this issue and don't know why it could be happening, so I think I'll let Veks or the other two goddesses help you out. Sorry I couldn't help!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Vekseid

Quote from: Sabetha on June 03, 2008, 03:52:36 AM
Either this isn't working or I'm missing something here.  I can't log into the site from the home page and moving to that page logs me out.  I need to enter the forums and log in from there.  Does anyone else have this issue, or am I missing something obvious?

I'm not sure what's going on, but it says that you've signed in, but never actually have been signed in...

Have you tried clearing your cookies for elliquiy.com?

Sabetha

Okay, clearing my cookies keeps me from being logged out when I go to the home page.  Thanks, I can't believe I didn't try that earlier.

Moondazed

I had a problem that required that too and it took Vek asking if I'd done it... don't feel bad :)  I consider myself pretty computer-savvy :D
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

OldSchoolGamer

Always remember the cookies.  I'm partial to Nutter-Butters, but Oreos or the pink and white animal cookies will do nicely too.

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

NightBird

*shakes head* It's the sprinkles. They drive men crazy. Seriously. Give a man a fresh, warm cookie with sprinkles, and he's in heaven.