The Red Chimera Returns

Started by orderNchaos, September 02, 2012, 12:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orderNchaos

The Chimera Returns

Stories about in the Jango Coast that have traveled from ship to ship and from coast to coast speak of a Ship which has many shapes but one cruel and dangerous name: The Red Chimera.

There is legend that the Chimera actually has the ability to change shape to meet it's next foe in battle, or that there are actually many ships flying the same colors....those of the Red Queen Scarlett Kagan.  The Red Queen is a myth to many and a reality to very few.  Those who know her face and have faced the Chimera rarely return to talk about it.  Pirate coves around the sea speak of the Chimera in whisper and awe for few ever want to be hunted by the Chimera.

Aaaarrrr.....come join the crew of the Chimera as they sail the Jango coast and strike fear and terror into the hearts of all men.

I'm looking for a small crew and a few non-pirates who we can interact with on the various ships or ports in the Jango Coast.

Siereis

Hm..definitely sounds like a decent enough setting, but could we get a little more elaboration on the plot idea? I am definitely interested, I just want to know slightly more before I decide whether to join in or not.

orderNchaos

The Jango coast is a collection of Islands much like the Caribbean Islands.  The setting is loosely based on the Golden Age of Pirates when the British and other European powers were trying to colonize the Islands.  The Red Chimera is a notorious pirate ship captained by the Red Queen Scarlett Kagan.  She is known to be ruthless and cunning and has a very long list of ship kills both Royal Navy and Merchant ships. 

The setting is open and the objective is clear; plunder, debauchery and lots of Rum.  Courses of action and plot courses are open to interpretation. 

azzmeister89

sounds awesome, i'm in, will we be going in a pirates of the Caribbean style and making old sea legends like the fountain of youth and other such tales into reality or are we sticking with something more true to history? 

Brittlby

I wouldn't mind playing first mate. Do we have a sheet yet?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

IrishWolf

I'm always in for pirately fun, you in need of a Master Gunner Capt'n?