(D&D 3.5) The National Adventurer's League! (Searching for another DM!)

Started by Inerrant Lust, March 13, 2011, 12:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on March 21, 2011, 01:55:09 AM
Oh dear god that is just horrid. A DMs nightmare. lol.

Actually, as you go up in levels, AC drops in importance compared to saves.  Especially if you're lacking in ways to force the enemy to target yourself, rather than the squishier members of the party.

Inerrant Lust

Yaaarggh! Sorry about dissapearing like that. I had to make an unexpected move.  :-\

Moreover, It looks like I'll dissapear again from the 4th of April to the 22nd.  Fun fun training.  :-(

Edit: Right. I forgot the purpose of this post. Once I catch up to everything I'll make another post about the game proper. :P

Inerrant Lust

RubySlippers; Smexy. Like the Deity flavor. ;)

NicciKotor; Always, but ACTUALLY... I'm strongly considering finding another GM to run a game in the same setting concurrent with my own. :P There's alot of good concepts in here and I don't want any to go to waste.

Ryvaken; Tell me about wide range! O_o So many people.

Laghing Hyena;

Xiphon III; Bards are perfect for something like this. :D

Keelan; Looks good. When you first mentioned her past as an adult adventure star, I imagined her specialty as more or less a staged performance such as 'adventuring' in some distant forest and just so happens to meet a sexy (and open-minded) fey whom she quickly subdues... but the fey is on the payroll and the whole thing orchestrated. Looks like we had the same thing in mind. :D

But I love the flavor. You're in. Give me a little time to look over the mechanics, but I foresee no problems.

Kunoichi: ... Really awesome idea. I love it.

OKAY.

I have to decide on a party so I'll stop stalling (Although being gone for like two weeks was completely beyond my control...)

Ivygrowth; ???? Monk (The Hero/The Lancer)
Keelan; Aasimar Ranger (The Hero/The Lancer)
ahbdjhasbdhbhdbsf (Edit: Reconsidering...)
Schnookums; Half-Minotaur Barbarian (The Big Guy)
Uthakpta; Human Archivist (The Smart Guy/The Chick)

I haven't heard from Ivygrowth, ExisD, or Avorae in awhile, but probably because I went missing.  ;) The.. err.. understudies are as follows;

Xiphon III; Bard is good. Very good. Hrrm :P
Rubyslippers; I like the character but Utakpta already fufills the magic-user role, in particular divine magic.
Laughing Hyena; Awesome character concept... but I have too many males.  :'(
Kunoichi; REALLY awesome character concept... but it might be hard to incorporate another tank in with everyone else.

Okay, so I have an idea. I'm going to hunt down another GM. I like this setting, and I think other people like this setting... so I'd like to see what people do with it. :P It might work out better that way for everyone I didn't pick up, considering I'll be gone for another 3 weeks soon.  >:(

Kunoichi

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on March 25, 2011, 04:22:22 AM
Kunoichi: ... Really awesome idea. I love it.

*snip*

Kunoichi; REALLY awesome character concept... but it might be hard to incorporate another tank in with everyone else.

Strictly speaking, I don't actually have a character concept out, yet. ^^; Just a build.  I'm glad you like the mechanics of the character, though.  Hopefully I'll be able to come up with a great backstory and personality to match.

I'm glad you at least chose me to be an understudy, even if the prevalence of front-line combatants means it'll be hard to work me into a party. ^^

Laughing Hyena

Meh. I'll wait to see if another GM pops up or if more room becomes suddenly available for one reason or another. :-)

Laughing Hyena

Well on a technicality if we get another Dm for this thread Lust is going to let another party join in on the fun. Or at least thats what I heard. Still i think Im the only one still in that stand by party.

Inerrant Lust

A damned shame if that's the case. It was a tough choice, and I would run a second game in a heartbeat if I felt I had the creative energy to do so.

avorae

Eek!!! So sorry I had not responded in a while but seeing as the game is now full I will just join the waiting list  that is forming and let those who had already submitted characters go ahead with group one.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.