Oh dear god I think I'm having a heart attack!

Started by Tonalberry, June 06, 2009, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

A dozen pancakes, buttered and slathered in maple syrup, topped with a half a dozen fried eggs and a pound of bacon....and a fifth of Jack.

This is what my uncle used to eat every morning for breakfast while he drank.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Overlord

Serephino

There was a time this thread would make me hungry, but since I had my gallbladder out I think I'm gonna be sick just looking at it.

Skye

Eww... this thread makes me want to go vegetarian. Bleh-BLEH!!!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Fertile Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Skye

And farty! -Laughs- Thanks Fertile Myrtle! <3
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Tonalberry

The Overlord

Quote from: Chaotic Angel on June 06, 2009, 09:44:05 PM
There was a time this thread would make me hungry, but since I had my gallbladder out I think I'm gonna be sick just looking at it.

Actually that bacon cheese thing does anything but make me hungry as well. I hate food that's all gloppy with cheese, and don't get me wrong I love bacon but that shit is undercooked...undercooked pork is something you just don't mess around with, and if the fat is still white, it's undercooked. I make my bacon a nice medium brown and lightly crunchy.

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

The Overlord

Quote from: HairyHeretic on June 07, 2009, 01:31:29 PM
Ah, I see Chuck Norris has taken up cooking.

Ah...but can Chuck Norris make a sandwich even he can't eat??

HairyHeretic

It may be possible, but in that event the universe would simultaneously implode, explode and asplode for good measure, so Chuck, in his benevolence, has agreed never to try.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Fertile Myrtle

Quote from: Tonalberry on June 07, 2009, 12:00:09 AM
This oughtta declog your arteries real good.

Aww, just like mom used to make. My mom is Chuck Norris, btw. He usually sprinkled it with gun powder and the tears of children as an admittedly more awesome substitute for ketchup. Packed it in my lunchbox every day.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Tonalberry

Quote from: The Overlord on June 07, 2009, 02:57:19 PM

I think he may already have.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ket

-gigglesnorts- 

Oh internet...have I told you lately that I love you?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Avis habilis

Quote from: The Overlord on June 07, 2009, 02:57:19 PM

This is like those "can God make a rock He can't lift" discussions, isn't it?

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Risa

...This food talk is making me hungry.

*goes and puts a lot of salt and butter on some already-buttered popcorn* Mmmm...sodium.

Nimmy

XD I could go for super-buttered popcorn. But you know what's good (but not exactly heart attack on a plate material)? We have a popcorn popper where there's an arm that goes around in oil at the bottom. When the popcorn's done, just salt it and mmmmm