What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

I tink I would like to pant this town purple...

Full Metal

Hmm... where should i get my next piece of beautiful art work done

Lira

meow?

"Hmm, I think I will blow up the earth with my PQ-36 space modulator"

Seara

Lira

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Lira

how many licks does it take to wear the paint off?

Amelita

ooh where is that Amelia girl and her irresistible touch... I bet she could make a delicious game out of my body paint...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

I wouldn't mind some chocolate flavoured body paint!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

pfft, f*** bodypaint, gimme some sugar, baby!

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Lira

Amelita

mmm I'm thinking flower petals, possibly butterflies... golden and blue and black...

Endorphin

Quote from: Amelia on August 16, 2010, 08:59:23 PM
pfft, f*** bodypaint, gimme some sugar, baby!

LMAO!

I should definitely give the guy back there some sweet, sweet sugar!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Seara

Endorphin

Seara

If I was any more ripped, people would grate cheese on my abs

Endorphin

If I was any hotter, I'd melt the polar ice caps!

Harley Quinn

Don't tell me... shit!  -belt is ripped away from him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Seara

Hmm did I over do the makeup today? Nope!

Endorphin

That the guy with the cheese grater abs is responding to her post as soon as he stops getting distracted. :P

Lira

Seara

Lira

Seara