News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Writer's Block [Interest Thread/Recruiting]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 06, 2011, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

You are the authors of novels of high caliber, known to all that have a name to call themselves. There is no lack of excitement in your life between the days that you are busy writing. Sharing a workspace with many others in a similar situation you understand completely what it means to find your muse completely unwilling to work with you. Not a single word shall be written that day. Unbeknownst to you all, though, your troubles with writers block are going to end soon. You are about to experience an attack that you never saw coming.

One day you are unable to write anything, and the next you are glued to your chair, a plot bunny pounding on your head and another on your lap. The ideas flow like never before and the bunnies ensure that you will not leave your chair. You will write until those final words appear on the page The End and then those evil bunnies will ensure that you never write another word again.

Looking for a max. of 20 players. Go!

Help Us Get Players
[float=left][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123777.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/c0/WritersBlockButton.jpg[/img][/url][/float]

Players

• Aiden
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • fancyfictions
  • Izu
  • James Moriarty
  • Kendra
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Starlequin
  • Valerian
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Aiden

Autumn Sativus

The Rules/Roles/Explanations are up for this game. Please check them out here. I have only included the Roles that I will use for this game.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

I've also added a signature button to the first post to help get more players.
Us against the world

Kendra

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn Sativus

Yay, we're up to five player! We'll see how long it takes but I generally have a minimum of 10 and a max of 20 so anywhere in between that will do.
Us against the world

James Moriarty

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thing, Saffron!  A whole new vista of E for this noob.  Count me in!

:D,

-JM

p.s. Remiel: Did I already mention I'm a big fan of that Frost poem?  One of my favorite quotations ever.

Ryven

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: James Moriarty on November 06, 2011, 04:59:07 PM
p.s. Remiel: Did I already mention I'm a big fan of that Frost poem?  One of my favorite quotations ever.

Yep, I'm a huge fan of Frost.  He certainly possessed a talent for meter and rhyme.

Autumn Sativus

We've got 8 players. If we can get 2 more, we can get this show on the road, but with a small crew. :-)
Us against the world

Starlequin

*flails and jumps up and down for attenshun* Ooh! Ooh! Me, me, pick me! I wanna play, pick me!   :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Kendra

*woot* just one more - I'm sure that'll happen soon enough  ;D

Hi5's on Ryven, Aiden and Remiel - usual suspects is right :P
*snugs on BeMi, Starlequin and Saffron*
and *waves to JM* well hey thar mister Moriarty ;)

love the plot bunny icon lmao

James Moriarty

We meet again, terrifying archangel of adoration!

fancyfictions

I read over the rules and this sounds like fun. Can I join the game? It'd be my first one.
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

Autumn Sativus

Now that we have our minimum number of players, I'll leave this open for another day and we'll begin tomorrow afternoon. ;D
Us against the world