The Curse of Millersborough (Questions and OOC chat)

Started by Remiel, January 02, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on January 16, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
Oh, man.  I feel ya.  I get WAY too intense when I play these games, as I'm sure Trieste or Saffron can tell you.  :\
that’s why you are my favorite player!!

Lynnie

I don't even care if I die at this point, I am enjoying reading along and watching the drama!

Imogen

Quote from: Remiel on January 16, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
Oh, man.  I feel ya.  I get WAY too intense when I play these games, as I'm sure Trieste or Saffron can tell you.  :\

is there such a thing as 'too intense'? -shifty eyes- I do not know what you speak of.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mintprincess

Quote from: Imogen on January 16, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
is there such a thing as 'too intense'? -shifty eyes- I do not know what you speak of.
what? You aren’t intense at all! >>

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Lynnie

Ket, I'm not upset at all! I'm actually not surprised to be the first one staked though! I have been killed off first more times than I can remember. So yeah ^^ No hard feelings at all.

Remiel

So something I'm going to do different this game is give the people who are voted out one last chance to accuse somebody, declare their innocence, explain any last-minute theories, etc.

If you do not use that opportunity in about 24 hours, I will proceed with the game. 

Remember, if you are killed, you can still hang out with us in the OOC, but you cannot talk strategy. :\

Remiel

Actually, let's make that about 12 hours, to avoid stalling the game longer than it needs to be.

Lynnie

Now that I am dead, I shall haunt you all here in the ooc!!! Have fun everyone

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

yugi006

Quote from: Lynnie on January 17, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
Now that I am dead, I shall haunt you all here in the ooc!!! Have fun everyone

You shall be avenged.

Lynnie

Thank you Yugi. Avenge my death.

Anywho, this is a hoot to keep following along!

Imogen

-gets a glass of ghostly wine and joins the peanut gallery, bringing drinks for Lynnie and Scott too-

Why, hello there!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

yugi006

Imogen

Quote from: yugi006 on January 17, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
Is saddened by the two deaths.

It's okay, but you guys better catch those pesky vampires! :-P

Go, TeamVillage!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lynnie

Hi Scott, Imogen. Welcome to the relam of the dead. We have snacks, drinks, and of course nothing left to worry about. I sorry Imogen, it would seem our pact died quickly.

Scott

Scott

Quote from: Lynnie on January 17, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
Hi Scott, Imogen. Welcome to the relam of the dead. We have snacks, drinks, and of course nothing left to worry about. I sorry Imogen, it would seem our pact died quickly.

As long as there's cookies I'm good.

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

yugi006

Quote from: Imogen on January 17, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
It's okay, but you guys better catch those pesky vampires! :-P

Go, TeamVillage!

I'll do my best.

Remiel

Sanity check -- everybody doing okay?  I know things are intense right now, but that's how these games go.  I hope nobody's taking anything too personally!

Blythe

I'm doing okay. :)

I also know I've been playing a bit intensely, so a quick apology if I cranked it up a bit too much for anyone's tastes. Still <3 all of y'all OOCly, obviously. ^^

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

Yeah, I was typing my vote and being like "wow I hope this doesn't blow up in my face".

I'm like, I AM SO RUSTY.