Started by Pink Professional, April 07, 2012, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Professional

Interests;

1:
2:
3:
4:

Outline: In the world of 5D's, an underground tournament has begun. Riders and duelists from all over the world are coming together, ready to risk it all for a chance to conquer the 'Spire of Desire.' and gain it's ultimate prize. No one knows what the prize is, only speculation is spoken of. Some say it's money, some, a dream come true. But even if their was nothing at the top of the tower, the meeting of such a huge gathering of the world's greatest and baddest duelest in the world is shore to attract every duelest worth his salts.

Each duel will have an ante. Be it a rare card, the Player chips (The currency used to advance in the tournament) or their very bodies! The prize must be agreed upon by both parties. But once the Ante is won (or lost) there is no going back.

Bet carefully, Duelists. This is a not just a tournament, it's a gladiatorial arena !

(More expansion will be given in the OOC, mainly cus I'm lazy, and want to gauge numbers before I start ironing out the system)

Pink Professional

Just a Quick note.

Although i've only posted 4 under 'Interest' I want any and all people ! I'll probably not limit, unless I'm swarmed with like...20 people!

summoner2183

ShadowFox89

I'll be interested. Going to be bringing in Rune.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

All the way in :) Although I may keep to my old character, as someone who isn't really a true contender, but as someone who gets dragged into the whole situation and is otherwise coaxed into the tornament.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Latooni Subota

Well, since you went ahead and invited me, I guess I'll join in. :3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Miyu

Silk

I'm trying to think of a deck more suitable for Kelly. xD I'm good with fortune ladies but its ncie to have a change.

ShadowFox89

I'm gonna try and set up a bit of a theme for Rune too... Keeping Monarchs, but maybe adding ninja and knights in there too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Miyu

I am maybe going with one of the polar god's deck. Not all three but only one of those hehe

Laughing Hyena

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

summoner2183

Gonna have to make a new character for this.

Pink Professional

That's fine.

I think I'll play a more 'GM' position here. I'll moniter the chaos. make some NPC's and duelest etc.

Silk

Trying to think fo a fairly girly theme for kellys deck, but not sure which one, since Kelly is being dragged to this more than actively chosing to participate herself, she isn't some epic duelist.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Suppose I could make something using the angel/goddess cards :)

Miyu

I think I am going to go original on this, perhaps a plant deck? or a warrior deck? or a spell caster deck, who knows but I want something original hehe

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Let's try and keep decks all in character as well. I believe thats the hardest problem as well.

Silk

Yeah, its hard to find one that suits little kelly :) If it wasn't near impossible to make it viable, the charmers would fit her to a T