What aren't you wearing?

Started by fallen paradise, August 13, 2010, 12:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I'm not wearing any panties or anything at all right now
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Maxwell Malamute

just a silk shirt...no AC in here!
Playful rubber puppy, here! Into many other other things, just ask!

On and Offs, what I like to do/My Stories/The Origin of Love: My history, briefly/Meeting the Great God Pan

Nico

Sapien

Socks! :) really.. i'm wearing so many no sock it's almost x-rated!

Meghan

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

WyldRanger

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Novak

lenka

despickable

Quote from: lenka on June 17, 2011, 08:38:02 AM
a night gown.

I would love to see that lol

I'm fully rwarmed up in a ton of clothes on this chilly evening but soon to be in my jammies

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

lenka

lol...I am not wearing a thin slip of satin pink dress....it is not hugging my hips an breasts in a tight fashion showing more than I realize!?

Alucarddalv

I am not wearing anything except boxers and my glasses....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

elone

I am not wearing a leather jacket or boots.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

grdell

Shoes. Although that's about to happen since I'm heading out in a minute. But right now? No shoes.

Or a bowler hat.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Etheril

Right now? I'm not wearing a bra.

JadenMystic

no bra, no socks, no shoes.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Meghan

Sapien

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Missy

I'm not wearing nothing...therefore I am wearing everything.

Meghan