What De finds Delectable (F seeking M)

Started by De h u m a n i z e Me, February 25, 2012, 08:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

De h u m a n i z e Me

Well hello there, friends of E - welcome to my request page!

First and foremost, I must share some requests I have for my role play partners:

1) I am a stickler for grammar, and would appreciate it if you used it to the best of your ability.

2) Please be able to provide me with a few detailed paragraphs per post in our role play. I do, however, understand writer's block. That being said, if you can only come up with one paragraph every now and again, I certainly won't call it quits on you. (It will more than likely happen to me every now and again too, so I'd like to ask for similar forgiveness when the time comes.)

3) Communication is key. I understand all too well that real life gets in the way of things far more than we'd like. If you find that you will be absent for a while, please let me know so I can expect our role play to be postponed.

4) If at any point our role play ends up going in a direction you don't like, or aren't comfortable with, please, let me know before you just bail. I'm a fairly easy-going lady, and I won't have any problem altering the direction of the role play at any time.

Disclaimer: I must have you lovely people know that any writing I do on this website is a work of fiction, and that there are no "real" feelings behind anything that I write here. I am not interested in forming any relationships outside of friendship. My presence here can be fun and flirty, but when role plays are concerned I am writing to feed my passion for only writing, and for sharing that passion with similarly passionate authors.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

De h u m a n i z e Me

Stories that Need Males

--> Lass from the Low Countree

The Inspiration:

Oh, he was a lord of high degree
And she was a lass from the low countree
But she loved his lordship so tenderly.
Oh sorrow, sing sorrow
Now she sleeps in the valley where the wild flowers nod
And no one knows she loved him but herself and God

One morn when the sun was on the mead
He passed by her door on a milk white steed
She smiled and she spoke, but he paid no heed
Oh sorrow, sing sorrow

If you be a lass from the low countree
Don't love of no lord of high degree
They haint got a heart for sympathy
Oh sorrow, sing sorrow

The Plot:

A lonely peasant girl named Susanna fantasizes about the prince of the kingdom of Thestia. She sees him pass by her home almost daily on his white mare, on his way to places that are beyond her knowledge. The prince is seemingly ignorant regarding her secret love for him. To Susanna this is understandable, due to the fact that he is locked in an arranged marriage to a princess from a nearby kingdom. A marriage that the prince is dieing to get out of. Little does the lass know that the prince is leading a dangerous double life; a life in which he takes the name of Leon, a stable boy in her little town who has eyes for her. Leon has another secret though, a secret that he must keep safe from the entire kingdom; he is running a dangerous trade route with a few neighboring cities that the King has clearly banned trade with. The sneaky prince is running this route to acquire enough money to leave the Kingdom and start a life of his own.

(I'm open to different suggestions regarding the dangerous secret aspect of the Prince's life.)

Characters:

Susana
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Prince/Leon
His appearance is up to the discretion of the person role playing as him.

Setting:

The land.

Susanna's home.

Outside view of the castle the Prince resides in.

--> The Masquerade:

Inspiration:

The setting of my only current role play. I rather enjoy the setting, and wanted to explore other plot ideas with such a setting. The other point of inspiration I draw this role play on is the "Stravaganza" book series I read quite a while ago.

The Plot:

Genevieve Gorda obtains a masquerade mask from a thrift shop down the street from her house in present day London. After quite a difficult day, she falls asleep holding the mask, and is transported to the end of the medieval era in Italy, to one such Masquerade ball. Upon arriving at the ball, she is swept away in a world of magic and mystery. Within no time, it is discovered that Genevieve is a traveler, and the people of Verona all become quite anxious to meet her.

(This plot needs a lot more work, and I am certainly open to ideas. I currently need to come up with a fitting conflict, how the male character would fit in, etc. This is a work in progress, and I will add to it as I come up with more ideas.)

Characters:

Genevieve Gorda

Her mask / face

Her gown

Setting:

Imagine a ballroom with grandiose features like this.

-->The Answers Lie in the Water

Inspiration:

The picture of my character.

The Plot:

A dazed woman awakens on a rocky beach, the remnants of a ship wreck scattered about her. She's the only one that awakens on the beach, she's one of a mere handful of bodies that are present. She has no recollection of her life before the wreck, of what kind of world she lives in now, or of what lies before her. This role play is extremely open, and basically hinges on the ideas of my role play partner. I adore trying out new stories, and what better way than to present a character and an open plot to anyone who's willing to participate?

Characters:

The Woman

CURRENTLY ADDING MORE STORIES.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable