A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Slipping her arm under the side of his neck and the other resting on his shoulder as her fingers played with his hair, "Let's stay a little longer, alright?  I feel like cuddling and...."  She smiled a bit, "...kissing."   With that, she brought her lips to his and breathed a heavenly sigh as her cold lips were warmed by his.  Her eyes closed and her lips parted, holding him close.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ok." he said as he held her close and kissed her knowing in the back of his mind that this was right and she was the one for him.

Edhel Tari

Eva found kissing quite pleasant, and Lyk could make her lips tingle.  Even when he drew back, she could still feel his imprint upon her lips.  Eva began to kiss his chin, then his neck...oh the neck....so sweet.  Then she worked back to his lips once more, and her fingers discovered his hair was as soft as the coat on his back when a wolf.  She wasn't sure what was happening she just knew something very powerful was overtaking her as melted into him.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk was unsure as well but he knew the feeling was right. "Eva I want to do something and take our relationship to the next level if you're  ok with it of course."

Edhel Tari

"There are levels?"  She was breathing heavily, as she pulled back and looked into his eyes.  "What level are we at right now?"   She had no idea about these things.  And she wondered what the next level was.  This alone was taking her breath away.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Eva I want to make love to you." He said he was a little unsure when he said it in fact he was scared but after he said it he was glad it was definatelythe right thing he just knew it.

Edhel Tari

Eva was taken back.  "You do?"   The kissing stopped as they both took it in.  Did she want to?  Yes, she believed she did.  Everything in her said it was time to take a risk.  Fifty years was a long time to be waiting, even if she did just look 16.  "Yes."  She blushed, with a shy smile.  "Yes, make love to me Lyk.  School can wait."

So Eva relax against him.  Her lips eager for his once more.  She would trust Lyk with her and know he would never hurt her.  Pulling back just a few inches, her eyes lifted to his.  "I am yours, am I not?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Ok here I go Lyk said as things got started he'd actually never done this before though he'd never admit it but he thought he did ok.

After it was all said and done Lyk laid back down beside Eva and held her close glad to know that now she was his they where mates and he knew that this was ment to be.

Edhel Tari

It was like nothing Eva had ever experienced, her was gentle and tender and seemed to know exactly what to do.  Then, when he was laying beside her once more, she snuggled up to him.  "I never knew it could be like that."  She sighed  Her eyes closed as her face snuggled into his chest.  Yes, they had mated and now were one.  God help the person that tries to come between them
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk held her close as they snuggled now he'd never let anything happen to her god help him no matter what thier family said he thought as he started to nod off with her in his arms.

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal thought on Alex's question, having to have forgotten that because she was a vampire she would most likely be part of several families. "I'd like to hear about your first vampire family." he said when Eva and Lyk left the room, his eyes following Lyk until they were out the door and then returned to looking at Alex.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva, took a deep breath, her eyes still closed.  Slowly she began to stretch, feeling something warming her body.  Then her had felt flesh and she opened her eyes and was looking into Lyk's face.  Slowly her arms came back down as let her fingers caress his cheek, running  down to his jaw, then under his chin, finally coming to his lips that she very lightly traced, remembering how they had felt the night before.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

As she carressed his face Lyk woke up and said without opening his eyes. "Good morning Darling."

Edhel Tari

"Good morning, my darling."  Then took her fingers and softly forced open one of his eyes.  "Did you sleep well?"  She asked with a giggle.  "I think we missed class.  Not sure how long we've been sleeping."  She removed her hand from his eyelid and chose to snuggle into his chest instead.  With a sigh she said, "What a lovely way to wake up."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I can't think of any better way to wake up. I'm not too worried about class right now though we should go soon." He said as he fully opened his eyes and stretched. "But I believe you still owe my dog form a bath haha."

Edhel Tari

"Not now!!!"  She whined.  "How about tonight, when we have finished classes, being with our friends and come back here for the night?"  She blushed a bit, knowing what might be waiting for her.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk simply changed into his wolf form and licked her face stating his stance on the matter.

Edhel Tari

"Ewwwww!  Doggie breath!"  Squealed Eva, as she sat up and wiped her face.  Then turning to look at him she said strictly..."No, no bath right now."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk gave an annoyed look or as good as one you can give as a wolf and jumped on his bed before laying down. He felt like staying in his wolf form today unless for some reason he had to change back.

Edhel Tari

"Oh no....you aren't going to pout, are you?"  She laughed.  "Well, then I'm going to take my stinky wolf smelling body down to see where all our friends are."  She stood up, and began to get re-dressed.  Not caring if he watched or not, not like he hadn't seen everything before anyway.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk's tail swished back and forth as he watched her change he couldn't help himself but as she headed for the door to leave he got off the bed and followed her out still in his wolf form.

Edhel Tari

Eva stood at the door just looking at Lyk standing outside in the hall with her.  Putting her hands on her hips, she protested.  "Oh no, not going to walk around with a wolf all day.  Change back, please."  She began to tap her foot impatiently.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk pouted as he walked back into thier room, his tail dragging the ground the whole way, to get dressed which he did. "Happy now Eva?" He said still somewhat pouting.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled when Lyk came back out in human form.  He wasn't happy about it, but she was, "Yes, I'm very happy."  She said, giving him a hug and looking up into his eyes.  "Thank you, darling."  She gave him a little kiss and then slipped her arm through his and began to walk to the main floor.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Yeah, yeah." Lyk said as they walked down the hall arm in arm. " So um how was it?" he asked just now getting enough courage to do so.