New group idea. War between vampires and werewolves. also human slaves

Started by LucianLuna, December 04, 2010, 03:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Hey, I'm definitelty interested though I was wondering as to what you need or were looking for. I was thinking about having a shy Gangrel vampire, but if that isn't what you had in mind I could come up with something else.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

LucianLuna

That's fine. Since your gangrel you can decide which side you want to help or you can be neutral and not on any side

Keaira

name: Rayana
sex: female
Race: Vampire
clan/tribe (if vampire or lycan): Gangrel
orientation: straight/bicurious
powers: Can talk to animals and control them. Can summon any animal in the surrounding area. Can shapeshift. Can heal quickly and regrow dismembered limbs. They have superhuman speed and can cloak themselves in shadows.
disadvantage:  They develop animal features such as catlike eyes, fur, or bat like snouts and ears. In my character's case it would be catlike ears and faint markings on her face that appear like whiskers.
bio: an orphan for as long as she can remember Rayana, or Ray as some call her. Having been pushed from one person to the next, never feeling accepted she became more than a little shy and reserved. Regardless of the life she had she stands by the Camarilla. Given her nature she would not last long alongside the sabbat, possibly being taken advantage of and possibly more.
pic:

I'm not too sure about this, let me know if something should be changed.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Narianna

I am working on my profile as we speak. I'm fleshing it out and being fairly meticulous. I'm guessing it will be finished in an hour or so.

Narianna

Name: Zahira Naqvi
Sex: Female
Race: Vampire
Clan: Assamite (Sorcerer Caste)
Orientation: Bisexual
Powers: Being of the Sorcerer Caste, Zahira’s powers consist of Thaumaturgy, Auspex, and Quietus. Thaumaturgy encompasses a vast knowledge of sorcery including blood, flame, weather, telekinesis, and elemental sorceries. It also encompasses many various rituals. Auspex is the ability to heighten the senses and delve deeper into the supernatural spectrum. Quietus is the Assamite’s clan discipline. It is the deadly manipulation of blood.
Disadvantage: Assamites were cursed by the Tremere Inner Circle to crave the blood of other vampires. Also, their skin gets darker with time, as opposed to paler. The Sorcerer Caste is less capable of concealing their true identity from other Cainites.
Bio: Haqim was the founder of the Assamite clan in 12,000BC. He was last seen in 121AD. Haqim created Ur-Shulgi who created Al-Ashrad who created Amaravati who created Zahira, making her a seventh generation vampire. In 1493 the Convention of Thorns is signed, signaling the end of the Anarch Revolt and the birth of the Sabbat. During his drunken rejoicing, Amaravati drank too deeply of his 20 yr old lover, Zahira. Seeing her near lifeless form in his arms, he panicked. He tore at the flesh of his skin, releasing a steady stream of his own blood and pressed this firmly to Zahira's mouth. Her cold still lips didn't respond at first but, as the blood flooded her throat, she came alive. She sucked and gulped vigorously at the wrist of her lover. Amaravati finally pulled his arm free of Zahira's grasp only moments before sleep took her.

She woke a vampire.

For three years Zahira trained with Amaravati. They shared the Baali curse of Cainite bloodlust and took pleasure in feeding off each other. In 1496, the Tremere cursed the Assamite clan rendering them unable to drink the blood of vampires. Unable to stand the temptation of each other, Amaravati and Zahira went their separate ways. Zahira continued study under the sixth generation vampire, Lydia Dorn, until her assassination by Amaravati in 1997. He was jealous over her love of Zahira. This was the same year Ur-Shulgi woke from his 18 centuries of torpor and broke Tremere curse. He also took control of Assamite clan. With the curse broken, Amaravati and Zahira were free to be together. They remained inseparable for three more years.

Al-Ashrad was upset by the transfer of power to Ul-Shulgi and defected to Camarilla allegiance as Assamite Antitribu. Amaravati, Al-Ashrad's progeny, was loyal to Ur-shulgi and this angered Al-Ashrad. So Al-Ashrad killed Amaravati. Devastated by the loss of her sire, Zahira vowed vengeance on Al-Ashrad.

Pic:

LucianLuna

LucianLuna

If your still interested you can post your application now

Lypiphera

Not sure if this is still open for new players but I would be interested in playing a salve type or perhaps a caputered Ravnos or Gangrel? Is there room for this sort of thing or are you now more focused on clan wars?

Keaira

I'm not sure exactly what Lucian is looking for but I know we definitely still have room.  For the most part I think characters are building relationships and plotting so who knows?
Oh's and No's

LucianLuna

Yes there's still room. Two of the ones that showed interest haven't made a profile so we only have me and two others right now so plenty of room

Lypiphera

Lovely, I think I'll make things interesting and be a double agent *tehee*!

Going to have a think about it and will pop up a charry sheet soon :)