IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Really that whyd you ask. You knew all along" She smiles as she texts back.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighs and she holds his hand. "Can we really go to visit them now?" She smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She hands him the keys to her car grinning as she points to the bags she already packed. She had it all planned.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She nods. "Because of course I had this planned you silly boy. I wanted to visit them. I miss them"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she hands him the keys. As she grabs her suitcase she links his arms with his. "You know people say that I'm controlling but I just don't see it" She shrugs.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She buckled her seatbelt and when she got in she smiled. "Yes really..Crazyness" She smiled.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Come on babe. Somethings wrong but you did that little sigh. Now talk to me..I know somethings up"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She looks at him annoyed "WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T IT??!!" She says as she gets mad.

Kaiser Maverick

He looked at her awkwardly. "You know the statistics, 50% ofmarriages end in divorce. I don't want that."

AAA111

"Ah thats just crap. Who cares. I love you and you love me what more do we need?" SHe smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiles as she holds his hand as they drive. "Baby I love you..Your my saving grace" She smiles.

Kaiser Maverick