Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanmcallister80

Are you still looking for sub males? I'd certainly be interested in this if you are.

ReanimateMagnus

Name: Ezekial Eisenthorn
Race: Human
Skin color: Pale
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: Magenta
Height: 5'7''
Appearance: http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/reanimatemagnus/guys165.jpg
Personality traits: Quiet, Calm, Logical
Strengths: Intelligence, Wisdom
Fears: Humiliation
Sexual tendency: Sub
Profession: Bioengineer
What was he doing before the abduction: Working on a cure for theramosis contaginanato.
What was he wearing before the abduction: See picture

PoisonousKitty

I think this will be very interesting :) I love these types of rps. I'm interested to see how everyone pairs up and how this all plays out.

ReanimateMagnus

Me too, do we need more background?

bubby

ReanimateMagnus

*does research patiently, unaware*

Countdown0

So... any word on when this thing starts up? Seems like we need more dominant women to balance out the numbers.

That means more sexy succubi :D
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

It's been quiet.

I probably killed it. I seem to have that affect.

Countdown0

I hope not. :( I was starting to look forward to this...
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Me too. I'm sure Jane's just busy. You are correct though, we need more Dommes.

Sephiriel

It hasn't even started and you guys are already making a grave for this RP? Tisk tisk...I should punish you ALL, not just the men/fae/angels in here. Bubby is what I like to call a "sub magnet" now all we need is a domme one. Any ideas on how to get more ladies on the show? We can always start just as we are now (four females and..maybe six, seven males)

I'll be closing the character forms shortly (except for the ladies). Right now I'm just waiting for a friend to pop up and when we get (at least) one more lady it starts. How does that sound? 

TheHangedOne

*Snuggles bubby.*

I'd offer to help, Jane, but unfortunately, the only women I know on here are fellow subs. D;
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

So does that mean it's too late for one more?  :-(

I've been lurking since this thing was created, debating whether I had the free time to join or not. Unfortunately, now that I actually have the time, it seems I missed the boat waiting too long.
There can only be one king.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 28, 2012, 05:02:35 AM
It hasn't even started and you guys are already making a grave for this RP? Tisk tisk...I should punish you ALL, not just the men/fae/angels in here. Bubby is what I like to call a "sub magnet" now all we need is a domme one. Any ideas on how to get more ladies on the show? We can always start just as we are now (four females and..maybe six, seven males)

I'll be closing the character forms shortly (except for the ladies). Right now I'm just waiting for a friend to pop up and when we get (at least) one more lady it starts. How does that sound?

We've been discussing the rp by pm. (had laptop probs so i never got around to posting here)
I look forward to it. I put forth several char ideas, up to the GM's preference who i'll play.
Most likely will depend on the overall flavor/setting/backstory of it all she has in mind.
This time it's her vision, i'm just along for the 'ride'. (pun intended)

:-)

On a secondary yet not negligeable note:

Greetings all, I look forward to chatting, rping and interacting with you all. Be it in the story or simply OOC'ly.

who149

Sounds  great Jane.

For those who are curious, I am a big fan of bondage, light pain, and some humiliation, and that light could probably be taken up some seeing as my character is a demon and could take more. And while I'm mostly heterosexual, I'd be perfectly fine being forced to pair up with a male (Kind of sounds like an oxymoron).

As for off's, I would have to say mostly just Toilet play, and Extreme Pain/Bondage. I don't have a lot of off's.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

bubby

*Sidles over to Jane and licks her face* You're too kind luv. And I didn't say 'grave'... it was just more along the line of 'crickets'!

I'm just quite excited to begin. Been a long while since a D/s story took my interest again.

Nice to meet you Darth!

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: bubby on July 28, 2012, 12:16:29 PM
*Sidles over to Jane and licks her face* You're too kind luv. And I didn't say 'grave'... it was just more along the line of 'crickets'!

I'm just quite excited to begin. Been a long while since a D/s story took my interest again.

Nice to meet you Darth!

A pleasure.

ReanimateMagnus

Awesome name an avatar Darth. Who's your favorite sith?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 12:56:34 PM
Awesome name an avatar Darth. Who's your favorite sith?

Vader. Easily. My childhood hero! ;) ever since I was 4 and saw him walk onto the Tantive IV...
Got two display cases in my room with actionfigures, statuettes etc of movies, scifi etc.
Half of one has nothing more than Vader displays... :) And most of my posters are Vader too.

Though i do like many other Sith too. Like Maul, Revan, Dooku, Exar Kun,...

ReanimateMagnus

I always liked Darth Bane and Darth Zannah, but Exar Kun is my favorite.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 01:34:56 PM
I always liked Darth Bane and Darth Zannah, but Exar Kun is my favorite.

Bane and Kun I both know... Zannah... which one is that again?

And we should tread careful we may be hijacking Miss Storm's thread with our SW geekery...

ReanimateMagnus

She's one of Bane's apprentices. I agree, topic closed.

azzmeister89

has no idea who most of these sith are, i just know the movie ones, are the others from games or books?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:13:48 PM
has no idea who most of these sith are, i just know the movie ones, are the others from games or books?

Comics, books, games. The EU basically. Expanded Universe as they say. (messed up and cluttered as it is nowadays)
Anyway back to rp discussions!

azzmeister89

good idea, shall we have the men try and stage an escape at some point or even try and dominate the women?