News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Newbie ideas ( F looking for M

Started by Gome, July 18, 2011, 03:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gome

Hi, my name is Gome and I'm new to both elliquiy and the roleplaying world. Hence, I have not really found out what I'm into very much *blush*.  I do have some ideas after exploring the site and would like to roleplay. I am new to roleplaying, not new to writing. However, this will my first time writing *cough cough* adult stuff. For now, I will RP in only one story. I didn't give the characters names, because I felt that they should be personalized by the person playing the role. Of course, if you don't like the ideas, your welcome to give more. PM me if you want to RP .

What I'm looking for~
- I am a newbie. So, I need someone who is patient with me and is willing to guide sometimes.
- at least  three paragraphs  per post. I don't think I'm much of a one to two liner.
- I will not be here every day day. I might take a few days at times. I will try to respond as fast possible
- I do like twists and turns in my plot and I like to build as I go.
- Someone who will tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm going a way (writing) they don't like.

Ideas ~

High school student X Young prisoner escapee
A nerdy senior in high school (17) is not really looking for a guy. However, she is insecure about how she looks. She is into crime solving and wants to be a detective. She tries to solve some cold case murders and meets a guy who claims he can help her solve them. As they get closer, the girl realizes that there is a lot more to her partner than she realized. ~ We can make up from there.

Girl X Ex- fiancee
A girl got engaged to a guy who was rich and powerful. She wanted to pay for her wedding dress, so she worked a part time job without telling her fiancee ( she knew he wouldn't let her). The fiancee was convinced that the girl was cheating on him. So, he humiliated her in front of everyone and made sure she lost her job. Even her mom wouldn't talk to her and neither would her friends. She disappeared for 4 years before returning. She was different, just as powerful, rich, and cold as her ex-fiancee. She's back to take revenge. Only problem is that guy realized that she didn't cheat and wants her back.

Thank you,

Gome