GT Needs Something (one or two writers)

Started by Greenthorn, May 29, 2012, 07:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I will keep this short and sweet. I am looking for a story... not for ten pages of sexual encounters. I'd much rather have ten pages of murderous rage and gore ;).

Some things about me:

I can write with male or female, but I can only write as a female.
I absolutely love playing psychologically unfit women. Some of you might remember Thorn... yes, she is still alive in me!
I have been a part of Elliquiy for years, but I have been inactive because of RL things.
I can only definitely commit to a post a week... but almost always will do more (I'm a single mom and in college with accelerated classes).

I don't like to bully a plot to begin with because I don't know my partner and his or her wishes. I prefer horror, gore, psychological thrillers, and so on... but a romance always teases my brain.

Most of my stories do not contain love, at least not love in the general sense, my characters do love their significant other... just in non-traditional ways!

So, if anyone is interested and has a plot, feel free to contact me. I prefer you post here because the more minds converging, the better the ideas will become.

(oh, and if you remember me, hi!)