Underworld Bondage and the Unknown New!

Started by PhoenixBlaze, January 25, 2006, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

Beautiful, i was finding the idea most interesting, though the last time had me without neither time or energy. Now it's different, ideas abound, and i'd love to take part in this one. I'd have to say one thing, though. The idea of me being a part of 'perverted elite', tsk, tsk Elvi... I'm still very much exploring, stepping only a bit into the fetish territory. *wink* *wink* *giggle*
So no, i'm sure my char concept will be very much a shy one. Just an attempt to fill the need for another female, so bear with my wide-eyed naivness, ok?
(some of the statements in the text are untrue)

She'll be a normal human being, exploring the dark side of the city for thrill-seeking amusement alone. Sort of goth, but trying to be goth amongst real 'creatures of the night' would be silly. She's fit, strong and daring, but just for fun prefers to style herself to be pale, frail and cold. Not really a bad girl, theres simply a yearn towards the most 'on the edge' fun in her. Her current fashion, bit 'cyberpunk gothic' is to leave no part of body, save the face, visible. With masochistic enjoyment, she wears high waisted, shiny black ski-pants with suspenders over a high-necked black sweater. There are tall rubber boots to go under the pants, of course black, and rubber gloves to shield her delicate hands. A chunky electronic watch that's one band of black rubber further makes undressing her a time consuming task. Hair worn in two thick coils, dyed completely white. This one will not forego measures of safety, though. A 12" silver needle hidden in her clothes, as well as an illegaly modified taser will be used without hestitation if the thrill seeker finds more trouble than she asked for.

Name is still to be thought out, and so does her underwear and her secret phobic fear.

PhoenixBlaze

Welcome Celestial Goblin and Cheers, I like the char already, will fit in nicely. *Looks to Elvi* What do you think of celestial?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Elvi

*sniggers and coughs a lot*
So sorry for missleading people into thinking you're as pervy as I am Angel, we all know you are as sweet and innocent as a babe in arms.

Pheonix has ommitted the rules bit.
(and I have to make it clear that it is HIS game not mine, I am only lending a hand.)

But the current way of thinking is, freeform, rules light, but any 'special' powers must be passed by him and they MUST be in your character description at concept.
Once you have posted that is how your character will be, unless there is a very VERY good reason for it to be changed.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

strangely made

I'm thinking of doing a tentacle deamon ..with extra holes

Rin

Hmm.. Maybe a werewolf..

Though I expect I'll wait for the board proper before comitting myself. *sigh* I take forever to do up characters, anyways.
"Which means we're born to lose?"
"It just means we have to live to win."

Elvi

Quote from: Glabrezubane on January 31, 2006, 07:01:00 PM
Lycan.

What? like a lump of mossy stuff on the side of a tree?
Interesting concept, but I'm not sure of the roleplay potential.........

Rin

It could be evil, mind controlling lichen. Once it starts growing on ya, your will is no longer your own!

Fear teh mold! FEAR IT!

Elvi

*laughs*
thats true.......I lichen that idea.......

Steir

*considers his options*

Would depend on the ratio of predator and prey... I still have to consider things.

Rin

LilRavyn

*twirls a lock of Elvi’s hair*
I want to be prey … hunt me down and hurt me oo yeah!!
*drinks more caffeine*

Steir

I can make a somewhat female character, if necessary...

*grins as eyes can grin*

Elvi

Rin:
You'll have to speak to Pheonix about that.

LilRavyn:
*Rubs forehead* still not had enough sleep have we dearest? *grins*
If that is what you wish, then I am sure something can be worked out.

Steir:
Errrrrmmmmmmmmm.........how female is a somewhat? *grins*

Steir

Well, not really somewhat female. A female character...

Let's see... Probably an initiate witch of sorts as a character. She's been looking for sources of dark magic, and would probably stumble across the place. More likely than not, I'm sure that the place will be more than a mouthful for the character I have in mind.

0P

Elvi

indarkestknight

Lycanthrope. *sigh* Though, come to think of it, the idea of a vile, mind-bending moss isn't all that unappealing...

Elvi

Would it be a talking moss?
Would it be a posh moss or a bit of a tearaway, a moss without a cause, from the other side of the tree?
A famous racing car driver?
Super model?

strangely made

Quote from: LilRavyn on January 31, 2006, 08:36:11 PM
*twirls a lock of Elvi’s hair*
I want to be prey … hunt me down and hurt me oo yeah!!
*drinks more caffeine*

I'm sure that can be arranged, but best stick to the game or Elvi will be upset with me *grin*

PhoenixBlaze

*Looks at all the new responses and has socked look and ponders them all* Hmmm, yes rin one per person, but perhaps you could also play an NPC character, someone we want need to play all the time but some. *scratches head and goes back to read it again* Give me a little while, and I will answer everything... eventually.

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Rin

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on February 01, 2006, 08:13:43 AM
Hmmm, yes rin one per Give me a little while, and I will answer everything... eventually.

Allright. Then how much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? How about that, smart guy? ;)

PhoenixBlaze

strangely made

How big a Wood Chuck ? is it just your adverage sized chuck or some giant genticly engineered chuck ?

And what sort of wood? pine, oak , ebony ?

PhoenixBlaze

The lycan's are welcome and so it's Rayn's character, but we need some vampire's, and of course the demon is welcome as well. Humans, to play staff for the clinic, and vampires, come on people.  ;D

Rin

Wood chuck specially crossbred with Chuck Norris, for the twice the Chuck.

As for wood, we'll go with medium quality pine.