Miyr's Final Fantasy RP OOC

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geradine

rawrgleblarg, so many posts to read. i do pay attention...mostly.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Kineas

Hehe, no worries. You've got time~ ;P

Miyr

Nevermore, I'm sorry if your mother is going through a hard time. And my Grandma is still alive, and everything, so tonight will probably turn into night #4 staying up at the recovery center. I am immensely sleep deprived and stressed out, and I sincerely anthologize for being gone and leaving you all hanging with the RP in such a crucial time where we need to figure out what to do and such.

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes and thoughts~

<3 Miyr
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Kineas

Oy, just quit apologizing already. We understand.

Really. :3

Take care of life and we'll still be here when you get back.

Miyr

Okay so I am wondering if we should start the RP off where they are actually moving their things into the airship, so everyone can describe what their cabin looks like and contains, or if we should start it a bit before that. Perhaps during the actual meeting with Lord Byron? I have no issue summarizing what was discussed, I just want to know if anyone has a special request. Then after that we can do introductions and such (would work well if we have them doing the cabin unpacking scenes) because in the new thread we need to re-establish the cast and move on out from there.

Edit: I altered the thread name and will again once we figure out the name for the new thread. I'm actually going to name name it ~.~

-Miyr

Nevermore of blood ravens

I think restarting during the meeting would be interesting, it would allow us to get more familiar with each others characters.

Henderson

I agree, re-starting at the meeting would probably be for the best.

As for the name of the game... Er, considering the magical metal doodads...

Shards of Destiny?
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

I will probably use something along the lines of Shards of Destiny, but I want to tweak it so it's very unique and makes people tilt their head in curiosity. lol

We will probably start during the meeting then, or towards the end of it. Hopefully I will be able to start writing it up soon and will post the thread link here.

-Miyr

Shards of Destiny reminds me of Neverwinter Nights 2...

Miyr

Well I want something really special. Like my novel's name is Sanctum. I prefer names that are puzzling but have a complex and hidden meaning the story reveals.

Espier de Fatal is what I am favoring right now. ((Loose meaning: Suddenly see what happened that fateful day))

-Miyr

Miyr

It has a unique meaning to it that people won't understand right away. It'll make heads tilt which is what I like with character names and titles etc. And glad you like it Nevermore :3

-Miyr

Kineas

I also favor restarting during the meeting. That name is also fine with me, probably better than what i'd have come up with. :3

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to languages other than english, in general.

Miyr

See that's what's also funny, the language is English, and that's what the words mean in it as well. I added the "de" to make it appear to be a bit more French ish :3

And I'm glad that we all are basically in favor of starting over during the meeting. Any suggestions of what should happen in it? My brain is still suffering from creativity drain x.x

-Miyr

Henderson

How about a dressing down? Basically, her dad going through the stuff they did and the impact it made on the city?

and then maybe, talking about what he wants them to do next, as well as other things.

Also, i provide people with a postcard of #183 ;)

thats pretty much what he looks like, except he's not a badly drawn pile of scribbles :P his overalls are also a less vibrant shade of blue and the cap he's waving should be the same colour :)
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Your such a nerd Henderson, I love it!

TheHangedOne

Would anybody be interested in a chocobo, of all things, joining the party? Just have this random idea where the party could save a chocobo from some random monsters, and it essentially "adopts" them and tags along for the journey. It could help in combat, or be a pack mule of sorts if they play it right.  Someone could even try to use it as a mount. Random idea, I know, but what does everyone think?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Well, I'm open to that idea, i dont know about the others though.

Miyr

Hanged proposed it to me in our IM (know him from my Persona RP) and I wanted to get your guy's input. It's something new to me concept wise lol. I know that i thought about adding a moogle into the RP later on that I'd play, but that's it. Hanged, would your chocobo speak and communicate like a person?

-Miyr

TheHangedOne

Chocobos are usually depicted as only communicating with noises like "wark" and "kweh". It's possible he could be a particularly smart chocobo and find non verbal ways to communicate, though. Or maybe someone could get some kind of magic item that lets him talk. I'm sure their's other ways to cross that gap, too.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kineas

Miyr

*XD @ Kineas and glomps him*

So I think that you are probably going to be able to be a chocobo Hanged, but it may take a lil bit to get to him since we are going to start with a meeting and go to the airship and from there I don't know o.o

-Miyr

Chobocos amuse the hell out of me, I'm going to be ending up giggling at so many odd places....

Miyr

Tee hee then doesn't that mean that we need to go for it? +.+

-Miyr

Indeed it does *strikes a heroic adventurer pose* FOR THE CHOBOCO!