Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

yay Olive

Eyes Mordred and blows kisses at him before cutting her finger and sucking on it.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

icandor

2 I won't Give Up I NEED MORE HELP HERE PLEASE!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

olive

leave it to me to mess things up

the score should be

Mordred

*closes eyes.. taking in the scent of blood on that sweet finger*

*See Pillory*

icandor

Mordred

*See Pillory*

icandor

Autumn52

icandor

2 Olive come to the Men's side we offer pleasure and empty promises

Autumn52

icandor

Autumn52

icandor

Mordred

*See Pillory*

icandor

Mordred

*See Pillory*