Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

*hugs dolly and tucks her into bed with some tea and soup* Hope you get better dolly.

Inn you are sweet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

Nah, just being a nice person. But thank you.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

Well I think you are nice to but the last time I tasted you, you were pretty sweet. *Giggles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

Your right. I wouldn't want to start something I couldn't finish. You however could finish. *giggles*

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

innHERendo

As long as I get a breather or two you will find it's hard for me to stop
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

(last post don't want to hijack the thread)

Well if you are sure you can keep up then I suppose we should.....wait what were we talking about?

innHERendo

My Ons/Offs

innHERendo

No I will just blame your hypnotizing eyes again ;)
My Ons/Offs

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

blue bunny sparkle

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

Belle33

blue bunny sparkle

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Belle33

Shouldn't you wield that sword a bit more carefully?

blue bunny sparkle

Daelen

Daelen

*Slips the sword up between her legs slowly* Intriguing... perhaps we should explore this further, then...

blue bunny sparkle

Are you trying to get me excited... just as i have to leave?