Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)

Started by who149, July 03, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 05, 2014, 09:43:04 PM
The best part of that is how he is still talking even with a ballgag in his mouth. He is too intense to follow basic BDSM rules!

I swear he's like... the most intense guy in an anime ever. Lol.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Sinestra

Now, let me say straight off, I'm a huge fan of ponygirls... I even own a set of pony boots with aluminum horse shoes. So I will absolutely love having a Ponygirl around.

THAT BEING SAID, you should have someway of not being bound so tightly so you can come on adventures and do regular adventuring 'stuff' when not pulling a cart.

Now... perhaps something to add to your Godrobe if you go with the Ponygirl. The cart I bought requires either 4 medium beasts of burden or 1 large size beast of burden... and while you do have 20 strength, it's not enough to pull the cart and all the stuff I've bought for it. But maybe if, say, as our dear DM was saying, the Godrobe lets you classify yourself (say, by having your arms bound behind you or otherwise in full Pony Regalia) as one-size-category larger and as a "mountable" creature for the purposes of pulling strength and any other factors.

This would actually let you pull the cart (and let me sell back those horses and things to get something else, I'm down to about 100gp at this point) BUT, when we reach a destination, we can unhook you from the cart and drop you back into an adventuring kind of mode. Now don't get me wrong, you'll still be a ponygirl in adventuring mode, just you'll be able to do things the rest of the party can for the most part. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

NicciKotor

That is why I went monk. Even with my arms and mouth bound I am still very capable of unarmed combat and doing all of the monky monk stuff. I can do all of the adventuring stuff besides negotiate prices and what not, which I have you three for anyway. If I really need to communicate I have plenty of body language cues that you three can pick up from how long we have been together. I also can cast mage hand at will, which is all I need to telepathically pick up a stick and write in the dirt.

And yeah Who can easily make it so I am a superior beast of burden and capable of pulling any sized cart under any loading. Watching a single ponygirl pulling a heavy wagon loaded with slavegirls would impress anyone.

Also, thanks to my Herding super Godrobe power, I can make additional ponygirls to add to my herd. Over time we can expand our moving business with additional carts being pulled by my herd of pony girls.

I still have 100 gp left, which is more than enough money to buy a chariot for one of you to ride me with. You just need to rank up those ride checks so you can handle it. ^.^
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

who149

Sure, Nicci's character can easily be considered a beast of burden capable of pulling the cart. Seperating her ability too pull the cart without having to give her like 25 Strength!

In all honesty, this whole game is run on "Sure why not".
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

Now as for Godrobe Muteki...

What about...

The Godrobe can manifest 5 Spectral Chains on command... these chains are incorporeal and hover silently with a eerie green glow, each chain ending in various forms of bondage (collars, shackles etc) that change based on situation of the user's wishes. Any creature that gains the "Dominate Effect" (see below) in the care of one of the Godrobe's chains has their health pool linked to the Godrobe Wearer's own, but not the other way around. Damage done to bound creatures is taken solely by them, while damage taken by the Godrobe and it's wearer are distributed equally between the wearer and the bound (fractions rounded up going to the Wearer).

The "Bound" can be freed by cutting the spectral chains (Hardness 5, HP 5, Incorporeal) which can be manifested again in 24 hours, or through an Escape Artist DC 24. Each chain has a range of 30ft, and any of the "Bound" who go beyond 30ft are immediately freed. Anyone placed in the chains who spends 3 rounds in the bound state must make a Will save (DC 10 +1/2 Wearer level +Charisma mod) or suffer a Dominate-like effect, binding their will to the wearer's own. While in this state the "Bound" follow simple orders by mental command, moving and positioning themselves as to not be a bother to the wearer, although space and situational circumstances may prohibit them from acting accordingly. Unless commanded otherwise, the "Bound" will make every effort to stay within 30 ft of the Godrobe Wearer at the exclusion of modest personal safety (they'll run through threatened areas in combat but not through obvious pitfalls, traps or other hazards). However should they end their turn (which is taken when the Godrobe wearer takes their own) outside of the reach of the Spectral Chains, they are immediately freed.

Strong willed monsters and champions may periodically get the chance to make subsequent will saves when their total health hits increments of 25% (75%, 50%, 25%) But no matter what their strength or mental fortitude, any creature reduced to 0 or lower HP is immediately freed from the Spectral Chains regardless of whether they are willing or forced. The DM is the sole arbiter to determine what constitutes an individual person or monster to quality for these tests, but obvious recommendations include Adult (and older) dragons, Player Characters, Significant or Important NPCs or Main Antagonists. Any creature immune to Mind Control effects or Dominate effects are also immune to the power of the Spectral Chains. Any creature that is or becomes immune to, or makes the will save against, the Spectral Chains is immediately freed and may not be effected by them again for 24 hours.

Now, what this allows is the Godrobe to have almost "Retainers", they can't fight effectively and under most circumstances simply stand around (or follow 'other' simple mental commands). Inside combat it'll be difficult for the Godrobe wearer to place new people in the chains (not impossible, considering the Blade of Binding I have and the grapple checks I can make), making the effect take a great amount of work to actually pull off... but, let me hear what people think.

Sinestra

Ok, so then, if everyone is cool with the Ponygirl... I'll... call dibs on her controlling crop? Lol. Mostly kidding but I'm sure we can share it, or someone else can have it, whatever. Lol

Although, having a bunch of your Clone-Ponies attached to the above spectral chains would be an... interesting sight. Lol

I have a feeling most of this game is going to be us running around for fun and profit and every do-gooder in the kingdom charging us with intent to free our slaves and kill us...

All in all, not a horrible concept for a fun little game if you ask me.

NicciKotor

Having 5 chains at once would be rather OP and very confusing to keep track of after a while. It would be more interesting, and personal, if you had just one chain and bound a important NPC to you in such a fashion that contributes to the plot in lewd and twisted means. Like kidnapping a rich merchants daughter and binding her in such a fashion, so his goons cannot attack you without harming the captive.

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 05, 2014, 10:03:25 PMAnd yeah Who can easily make it so I am a superior beast of burden and capable of pulling any sized cart under any loading. Watching a single ponygirl pulling a heavy wagon loaded with slavegirls would impress anyone.

Also, thanks to my Herding super Godrobe power, I can make additional ponygirls to add to my herd. Over time we can expand our moving business with additional carts being pulled by my herd of pony girls.

I still have 100 gp left, which is more than enough money to buy a chariot for one of you to ride me with. You just need to rank up those ride checks so you can handle it. ^.^

Ok well, if you're cool with that, then I'm totally onboard with having a Ponygirl in our midst. Any logistical problems in-game I'm certain we can work out through OOC or even getting an Amulet of Detect Thoughts for someone. Lol.

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 05, 2014, 10:40:21 PM
Having 5 chains at once would be rather OP and very confusing to keep track of after a while. It would be more interesting, and personal, if you had just one chain and bound a important NPC to you in such a fashion that contributes to the plot in lewd and twisted means. Like kidnapping a rich merchants daughter and binding her in such a fashion, so his goons cannot attack you without harming the captive.

Hrmm, how about 2? Sort of like having 2 bound Bodyguards or Retainers... you're right in that having 5 would get needlessly complicated and would end up being more of "Oh, we're about to hit a big fight, let me go spend 15 rounds putting together my human shields" rather than quickly binding 2 important people mid-combat to help out in a fight...

I'm totally down with changing that to 2.

Sinestra

Oh, that Herding ability... there should probably be some method of freeing them... I mean, for the sake of balance. And probably a note somewhere that the magically summoned impliments of pony-bondage disappear should they be freed. Just for logistic simplicity. Otherwise I'll totally go insane counting how many bits, bridles, harnesses, reigns, tassels etc etc we have. I'm a bit like that in Pathfinder. Lol

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 05, 2014, 10:39:29 PM
Ok, so then, if everyone is cool with the Ponygirl... I'll... call dibs on her controlling crop? Lol. Mostly kidding but I'm sure we can share it, or someone else can have it, whatever. Lol

Although, having a bunch of your Clone-Ponies attached to the above spectral chains would be an... interesting sight. Lol

I have a feeling most of this game is going to be us running around for fun and profit and every do-gooder in the kingdom charging us with intent to free our slaves and kill us...

All in all, not a horrible concept for a fun little game if you ask me.

I reduced down that item to the reigns of compliance for ease of use. With anyone holding my reigns getting 3/day chance of giving me a greater command. I also suffer from a +4 intimidate bonus that the holder gets when trying to make me submit. A successful intimidate can make me helpful for 1d6+10 minutes on a DC 24. With the person making the intimidate getting a +4 for it.

My reigns also have the immoveable rod effect, but you need to know the password to make it work. Which I am not telling since I cannot, but can be gleaned from any detailed detect magic and spellcrafting skill checks. Saying the password effectively pins me to a single spot from the reigns, as I cannot say the password to deactivate it.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 05, 2014, 10:45:39 PM
Oh, that Herding ability... there should probably be some method of freeing them... I mean, for the sake of balance. And probably a note somewhere that the magically summoned impliments of pony-bondage disappear should they be freed. Just for logistic simplicity. Otherwise I'll totally go insane counting how many bits, bridles, harnesses, reigns, tassels etc etc we have. I'm a bit like that in Pathfinder. Lol

It costs me 6 ki points and a will save to turn a girl into a ponygirl, so that isn't going to happen often. And if we do actually turn up with too many ponygirls, heaven forbid, we can just sell the extras or let them go out into the wilds like the wild and free ponies that they are.

Also Who can simplify that down and just give us a cost per pony of full tact. Arm binders are free, but we would need nipple rings, reigns, head harness and bit gag, and leather corset. No need for boots since they already have normal hooves. That way we can say, "Oh okay, we have 5 sets of pony gear left."

who149

Quote from: Sinestra on July 05, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

Break Enchantment can free them. And pony gear can be all in one for inventory purposes. No need to buy them individually.

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Or just simplify it down even more and have the Herding Godrobe power have all of the tact on the pony as she transforms. With only the arm binders being unable to be removed, with the rest can be detached but vanish if they do.

Sinestra

Alright just for the curious... incase, say, someone might want a set of Pony-gear for her own uses... what would the cost of a full set of Pony Gear (Bit, reigns, rings, collar, harness, hoof-boots, tail-plug etc etc) be in GP... and then for a Masterwork set... :)

who149

Honestly probably not too much. I'll throw it at about 200gp. 1200 GP for full gear. Horses aren't even that much.

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 05, 2014, 11:15:30 PM
Alright just for the curious... incase, say, someone might want a set of Pony-gear for her own uses... what would the cost of a full set of Pony Gear (Bit, reigns, rings, collar, harness, hoof-boots, tail-plug etc etc) be in GP... and then for a Masterwork set... :)

*Uses Godrobe Pony Powers to free any ponygirls from Eris's evil and amateurish attempt at pony play. Only I, the Queen Mare of all Ponygirls, has the right to lead them to victory!*

Sinestra

Queen Mare... an interesting title. :)

And 1200gp for masterwork set? YIKES

Like... this is just the pony bondage gear... I mean... a leather harness is only 5gp... a sex-toy kit is only 25gp, masterwork kits being 100gp... and that includes some light bondage gear, a few dildos, oils etc. Lol

Whatever price you set, I'll take a set, of course...

And hey! You don't get to take ALL the ponygirls... what if my character gets the urge to put on some hoof-boots for the night and bite down on a bit if the passion strikes her... I'm not joining your herd for one night of passions and debauchery. Lol. ;)

...or if I put Faeli into it one night for punishment reasons... damn bratty sisters... ;)

who149

Yeah, maybe that is too much. Alright Regular is 50, masterwork is 300

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

Perfect. :)

By the way I'm using the "Book of Erotic Fantasy", a real published 3.5 book, for my naughty-bits prices, incase anyone was wondering where I'm getting the prices for the naught bits on my sheet.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 06, 2014, 12:18:31 AM

And hey! You don't get to take ALL the ponygirls... what if my character gets the urge to put on some hoof-boots for the night and bite down on a bit if the passion strikes her... I'm not joining your herd for one night of passions and debauchery. Lol. ;)

You don't get to touch my herd of ponies without permission! They are delicate ponies and need plenty of love and attention and cock under my direct supervision.

Faeli

Quote from: Sinestra on July 06, 2014, 12:18:31 AM
...or if I put Faeli into it one night for punishment reasons... damn bratty sisters... ;)

But I didn't even do anything!  This time!  That you know of!

Sinestra

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 06, 2014, 12:40:37 AM
You don't get to touch my herd of ponies without permission! They are delicate ponies and need plenty of love and attention and cock under my direct supervision.

Lol, alright, we'll see how this all goes. Lol ;)

And you know, we're going to make SUCH a huge scene when we walk into the first town...

They'll think we're some sort of weird evil cult.

....which ok, isn't too far from the truth at this point...

Sinestra

And Who, just checking if that write up I did for the Godrobe's special ability is acceptable, after being lowered to 2 chains, and not 5 that is.

who149

Sounds perfect! And I -SHould- have this started by tomorrow! With you guys riding into a peaceful small town on Nicci, and then you all can go from there.

Ons and offs!