Updated - Game of Thrones Request F/F, F/F/M, and F/M

Started by Daughter of Artemis, April 12, 2019, 07:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daughter of Artemis

Game of Thrones Post

Hi all.

I’m looking for one or two games right now focused solely in the Game of Thrones Fandom.

Something that needs to be noted: I work full time and RP when I have time, which usually means my response times vary depending on workloads and real life responsibilities. If I will be gone for longer than a few days at a time I make it a point to inform my partners as soon as I know that will be the case.

I’m looking for F/F (primarily) and have a few F/M ideas, as well as F/F/M ideas. If the idea you are interested in happens to be F/F/M in nature, please note that I enjoy playing out the three variaents of the polyamorous relationships--meaning I like to share the third main character so that important scenes between two of the characters don’t have to soley be written by one of us.

I do not have a preference for the gender or orientation of my RP partners.

Basic Need-To-Know

• I reply by paragraph. Multiple paragraphs 98% of the time. I expect my partner to do the same. I understand when it's one paragraph instead of two or three. I'm not interested in one liners or one word answers after writing several paragraphs. Kills the muse and interest in the story.
  • Discussion. I thrive off of discussions about the story, the characters, and the plot. Keeping the lines of communications open, makes for a great story and ride for the characters. I am also open to what works and what doesn’t work per post.
  • I DO NOT do bathroom play or vore. Blood play is open for discussion if it fits the RP (i.e. vampire, demons)
  • Recently I've begun to prefer playing through email, but will play through threads or PMs, in that order. I've started using Discord, but I will not use it for an actual roleplay only for OOC discussions.

• Many of the stories are romantic in nature however that nature can easily be switched to darker themes as I am open to suggestions so long as there is some form of progression with it.

Do not be afraid to message me. I don't bite and I love a good discussion.

CRAVINGS​
I am currently craving a storyline with Sansa Stark or Daenerys Targaryen

The pairings I'm craving are:

• Sansa Stark/Daenerys Targaryen
  • Sansa Stark/Daenerys Targaryen/Brienne of Tarth
  • Sansa Stark/Daenerys Targaryen/Jon Snow
  • Catelyn Tully/Cersei Lannister
  • Sansa Stark/Brienne of Tarth
  • Catelyn Tully/Lyanna Stark
  • (She/Fe)male-Rhaegar Targaryen/Lyanna Stark
  • Sansa Stark/Jon Snow (male/female/shemale)

I have several ideas on these cravings below if you would like to take a look.

I enjoy playing Sansa Stark. Recently, I have found myself looking to play OPPOSITE Sansa Stark as well. So, if you are interested in the above couples but WANT to be the one to play Sansa, please let me know. I prefer canon characters or female versionx of male characters from the books/show.

I have the following on F-List for GOT characters:
Sansa Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Catelyn Tully

All ideas for couples can be found in posts below.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Need to Knows For Game of Thrones (RPs)

My knowledge is from the show and from research that I’ve done on the books and heard from those who have read the books. I’m sorry if that isn’t good enough for you, but I work hard to know the backgrounds of my characters and the world that they’re playing in. Just like I enjoy coming to an agreement about things that can happen in the roleplay that differ from the show and the books. I like taking the characters and some of the set rules and tweeking them. So I am not a stickler for sticking to things like the ‘timeline’.

I will only play characters 18 and older in sexual relationships. If the stories begin when they are younger than 18 there is a strict PG rating.

I am open to discussing Kinks and Themes.

METHOD OF PLAY/CONTACT

Before the games start I prefer conversations through PMs or discord.  I am open to roleplaying through PMs, Threads, Email, and Google Docs.
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
NEW Game of Thrones Ideas F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F]
Game of Thrones Ideas F/F
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Sansa Stark / Daenerys Targaryen

Ideas:

Idea 1: Jon does not go to meet Daenerys to obtain the Dragon Glass needed to defeat the White Walkers. Sansa is sent in his place to negotiate on behalf of the North. While negotiating the two women's stubborn natures and passionate sides ignite an interesting tension that isn't hampered by any, not even a practically forgotten husband (Tyrion Lanister).

Idea 1B: When Jon returns to Winterfell with Daenerys in preparation for the Great War, the Dragon Queen finds herself inexplicably drawn to the Lady of Winterfell. Adding a bit of drama as she is in a relationship with Jon, but can the two women truly ignore what's growing between them? How will Jon react if they give in. (Open for F/F/M)

Idea 2: Daenerys arrives in Westeros before the Red Wedding and dethrones Joffrey before his marriage to Sansa and/or Margaery. Daenerys takes over Kings Landing and the South of Westeros, reclaiming it. Now all that lays in her way is Rob and Catelyn Stark and the united Northen Kingdom. Realizing she has something that they want, she uses Sansa as a bartering tool. (Open for darker themes)

Idea 2B: What if Stannis Baratheon won the siege of Kings Landing? Would he free Sansa Stark back to her family? Would he rule over a united Westeroswhen Daenerys arrives? Or would he take Sansa Stark as a bride so when Daenerys arrives she negotiates with the Red Queen (Sansa).

Idea 2C: What if Robb hadn't died at the Red Wedding. What if the Red Wedding hadn't happened and Robb and Stannis combined forces and took Kings Landing. Stannis to rule the South while Robb ruled the North. When the South is won by Daenerys' siege--Robb sends Sansa to negotiate with the Dragon Queen.

Idea 3--Taken
Idea 3: Ned Stark is able to convince Ser Barristan to send Sansa away from Kings Landing. He plans to do this favor for his honorable friend until he himself is discharged from the Kingsguard. Instead of merely sending Sansa away he takes her with him, originally intending to bring her to Lady Catelyn until word arrives of her death at the Red Wedding. Fearing for Sansa's safety and knowing of a place she would be accepted and free to come back and take what was rightfully hers, Ser Barristan brings Sansa with him on his quest to find Daenerys Targaryen. When the two women meet, passion ignites.

]Idea 4: Sansa is sold by the Lannisters into slavery. She is purchased by Ser Jorah and 'given' to Daenerys as a gift. (Open to darker themes)

Idea 5: Sansa can speak with animals/dragons and connects with Daenerys' dragons. forcing the two women to also connect, though it's not very forceful at all.

Idea 6: Robert's Rebellion never happens. Lyanna Stark is happily married and raising her son, Aegon, in Kings Landing. Daenerys, Viserys, and Aegon are sent to Winterfell to learn from Ned Stark. While there all three Targaryen's find themselves enthralled with twins Sansa and Rob Stark. (Open to F/F/M )

Idea 7:
Spoiler Season 8
After Daenerys goes Mad Queen on Kings Landing she returns to Winterfell to seek revenge against Sansa Stark for her part in spreading knowledge of Jon's birth-right. (Darker themes, dom Daenerys) More in depth description of this idea available.

Idea 8:
Spoiler Season 8
Sansa goes looking for Daenerys after the war council meeting to try and convince her not to leave Winterfell immediately. Their discussion becomes heated and Daenerys, desperate for some kind of affection after Jon's continued rebuffs, takes what Sansa offers in the comfort of her body/lust. Afterwards, Sansa must deal with her guilt for sleeping with the woman her brother is in love with. Before either can come to terms with anything, Bran has a vision of Daenerys falling into her anger and despair and destroying Kings Landing. The only way to stop her from going down that path is for Sansa to to speak reason to her, so Sansa sets off for Kings Landing in a mad dash to save Dany's life, Jon's soul, and the future of Westeros as a whole. Open to this plot being F/F/M or F/F/F by including Brienne.

Idea 9:
Spoiler Season 8
In the battle for Winterfell, Jon dies. Sansa is torn between taking the North for herself or aligning herself with Daenerys to ensure that Cersei is taken off the throne. The call for a marriage and alliance between Daenerys and the North is still heavily spoken about by Ser Davos, Varys, and Tyrion, but now the marriage would be between the Queen in the North and the Dragon Queen. (Darker themes, forced marriage, dom Daenerys, dom Sansa)

Idea 10: Alternate Universe: House Targaryen never lost power during Robert's Rebellion. Rhaegar won the battle at the Trident, killing Robert Baratheon. Rhaegar takes the throne from his father, names his child with Lyanna crown-prince above his children with Ellia Martell. Causing strife that festers for years. Ten years later his action causes another civil war between his family as Dorne backs Rhaenys' claim to the throne, the Lannisters back Viserys’ claim to the throne, and Daenerys is shipped to Essos for safety with Ser Barristan. Ten years later, when Daenerys returns with three full grown dragons she burns all of her enemies (her brothers and/or neice) and takes the Iron Throne for herself. Once she has seated herself upon the throne she desires a husband and a wife. Both who will help bare her heirs as she cannot have any children of her own. Each house sends their most handsome and prettiest, all except House Stark. The Starks, who have remained neutral in order to protect Aegon, as Ned Stark took him in as a Ward, sends neither Sansa or Arya, nor Aegon or Robb to be considered for the Dragon Queen. Which fails as Ned's intended strategy in keeping Daenerys away from Winterfell and his family, as it only intrigues the Dragon Queen enough to travel all the way to Winterfell where she finds her Queen (and maybe her King as well).

Idea 11: Taking from the “soul-mate” universes prevalent in fanfictions - Members of the Great Houses of Westeros are born with soul-marks/tattoos. Sansa Stark and Daenerys Targaryen’s soul-marks/tattoos bind them together. (I have various ideas for how this could work, if interested let me know and I’m happy to discuss)

Idea 12: Sansa is attacked in the Godswood in Winterfell. The attack, happening on hallowed ground, connects Sansa with the powers that give Bran his gifts. She starts having prophetic dreams about Daenerys Targaryen. (Basic plot idea available beyond this if interested)
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Sansa Stark/Brienne of Tarth

Ideas:

Idea 1: Brienne of Tarth attends a competition being held in the North to crown the best swordsman. While attending she meets Lady Sansa Stark, the prettiest woman she has ever seen. (As if the Targaryens were never dethroned and Robert's Rebellion did not take place).

Idea 2: During the Purple Wedding Brienne of Tarth is the one to help Sansa escape Kings Landing, not Little Finger.

Idea 3: Alternate Universe where Sansa Stark is "Renly Baratheon", the one who saves Brienne from being made fun of at the ball her father throws, and thus endearing Brienne to Sansa from a young age.

Idea 4: Sansa does not merely send Brienne to Kings Landing to parlay with Cersei, she joins her on the trip.

Idea 5: After the Great War Sansa waits for the return of her Sapphire Knight.

Idea 6:
Spoiler Season 8
After Jaime Lannister leaves Winterfell and Brienne heartbroken, Sansa picks up the pieces and helps Brienne heal, as Brienne helped her heal.

Idea 7:
Spoiler Season 8
Sansa is incredibly jealous of Jamie Lannister's ability to be with Brienne freely. She hates him for breaking Brienne's heart. She hates him most of all for leaving Brienne pregnant and Sansa torn with how she can assure her loyal knight's child is not named a bastard, with a surname "Snow". But most of all not hold the name Lannister either.

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Jon Snow / Sansa Stark

Ideas

All of these plots I would not mind if Jon became Joanna. (Female/Shemale/Male) ;-)

Idea 1: Jon and Sansa fall in love while growing up.

Idea 2: When Jon and Sansa reunite after the years of horror they've both faced they end up fighting a growing attraction to each other. (Willing for Jon/Dany/Sansa, Jon/Sansa/Brienne)

Idea 3: Robert's Rebellion never happened and Sansa Stark is promised to Aegon Targaryen, son of Lyanna Stark and Rheagar Targaryen to unite House Stark and House Targaryen even further and ensure peace in Westeros.

Idea 4:  Sansa and Jon drink too much after the Battle of the Bastards and they sleep together. Jon leaves for Dragonstone before they can truly talk about what they've done. Sansa learns she is pregnant while Jon is away. When Jon returns with Daenerys as his new Queen and lover, Sansa is forced to wage a silent war against the Dragon Queen for Jon's affections. (Open to Jon/Dany/Sansa)

Idea 5: Sansa, pretending to be Alayne Stone (Petry Baelish's bastard daughter) falls in love with Jon while Jon is unaware that Alayne is Sansa all grown up.

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Daenerys Targaryen / Sansa Stark / Jon Snow

Idea 1: Jon and Daenerys have been wed for years, but the prophecy remains, Daenerys cannot have children of her own. So they turn to Sansa Stark, Queen in the North, to carry the next heir to the Iron Throne, thus uniting the two kingdoms in blood.

Idea 2: Daenerys wants to remain committed to Jon Snow but when they arrive at Winterfell there is nothing the Dragon Queen seems able to do to stop herself from falling in love with the Lady of Winterfell. But now what are they to do?

Idea 3: Sansa and Jon drink too much after the Battle of the Bastards and they sleep together. Jon leaves for Dragonstone before they can truly talk about what they've done. Sansa learns she is pregnant while Jon is away. When Jon returns with Daenerys as his new Queen and lover, Sansa is forced to wage a silent war against the Dragon Queen for Jon's affections.

Idea 4: Alternate Universe: Sansa Stark is sent to Kings Landing to marry Ageon Targaryen. Ageon (Jon) is in love with his aunt, Daenerys. Daenerys falls in love with Sansa while Sansa falls in love with Ageon (Jon).

Idea 5: Soul-mate Alternate Universe: It is rare these days for anyone to have a soul mark. It is even rarer for three people to posses the same soul marks, uniting them in a destined trio.

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Alternate Couples / Ideas

Catelyn Tully / Lyanna Stark

I do have an F-list for Catelyn Tully for when I play her character

Riverrun and Winterfell

Catelyn Tully and Lyanna Stark
Light, Dark, BDSM, Vanilla, Non-Con, Dub-Con

There is no real plot in which I have thought of for these two women. However I am very interested in this pairing and would love to discuss the type of game that could arise with them. I am game for exotic, dark, and light themes.

Idea 1: Catelyn Tully is to be married to Eddard Stark but it is his sister who holds her heart. (Open for F/F/M)

Rheagar Targaryen / Lyanna Stark

Rheagar Targaryen/Lyanna Stark

Ideas: Up for discussion on this one as I just like the idea/pairing of them.

Willing to play this as either character and open to Rheagar being female

Rhaella Targaryen/Lyanna Stark
Rhaella Targaryen/Lyanna Stark

The Dragon's Mistress: Light, Dark, BDSM, Vanilla, Non-Con, Dub-Con

What if Lyanna's capture was not at Rhaegar's behest but that of his mother? What if the Targaryen Queen, unhappily wed to her brother, had seen the female Stark and was enraptured by her? She just had to have her. Although not as mad as her brother/husband she has spent many years as the wife of a mad man who takes pleasures in her that she despises. When she sees someone that captures her own attentions she must posses them. She will not be stopped. She is Queen.

Her oldest son, who is dear to her heart, will do anything to see his mother happy, so when she sends him to kidnap Lady Lyanna Stark, he does as she requests.

How will Lyanna react to being the new captive of Kings Landing? Will she rebuff Rhealla's attentions or find that they are as meaningful and passionate as any she'd seen. Could she come to see the Targaryen Queen as more than just her captor? Or will she resist her charms and find that all the gifts granted her are easily taken away when the madness that seems to run in the Targaryen line infects Rhealla with anger at Lyanna's continued rejection.

When Robert and Eddard begin to raise an army to gain back Lyanna will she wish for them to save her or hope they fail?

Catelyn Tully/Cersei Lannister
Catelyn Tully/Cersei Lannister
I do have an F-list for Catelyn Tully for when I play her character

Trapped In You: Dark, BDSM, (Possibly Light if the plot is well thought out)

From a very young age Catelyn new her relationship with Cersei Lannister would be her undoing. But there was always something about Cersei's long blonde hair and her darker nature that made it impossible for Catelyn to turn her away. The 'love' story between Catelyn Tully and Cersei Lannister was never meant to end well.

Idea 2: Catelyn Tully Stark has not seen Cersei Lannister in nearly 21 years. The last she saw of her was a month before Catelyn married Ned Stark. The last night she saw Cersei, the lioness begged Catelyn to run away with her so they could be together. As they had been in love, having an affair, since Catelyn had been sent to Casterly Rock in an effort to match her with Jaime Lannister. Catelyn, turned her away, unable to break free of the Tully moto: Family. Duty. Honor.  Now, 21 years later, Catelyn is as happily married to Ned Stark as she can be and Cersei is finally the Queen she'd always wanted to be. What becomes of them now that Cersei is in Winterfell? What happens to them as they find themselves on opposite sides of a war that claims the lives of both of their husbands? (Up for daker themes in this one)

Idea 3: What if it were Cersei Lannister and Catelyn Tully that fell in love at the Tourney of Harrenhall and it is their love affair that causes a great deal of strife for the Kingdom.

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Daughter of Artemis

Brienne of Tarth / Daenerys Targaryen / Sansa Stark

Idea 1: Daenerys finds herself jealous of the bond between Sansa and Brienne who the Queen realizes are madly in love with each other. Especially the more Jon rebuffs her affections.

Idea 2: Sansa Stark comes to Queen Daenerys with a favor: to legalize her marriage to Brienne of Tarth. Daenerys has a few conditions.

Idea 3: Alternate Universe: Brienne of Tarth, Sansa Stark and Daenerys Targaryen have been friends in Westerosi court since they were young. Brienne crushing on Daenerys, while Daenerys is attracted to Sansa, and Sansa attracted to Brienne. What are they to do?

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences