Some Supernatural Story Ideas (M for F player)

Started by Arander, August 02, 2012, 11:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arander

I've had a few ideas going through my head recently, and I'd like to explore them.

The main one is as follows. A younger man (18-25) lives alone in his apartment. His only companionship currently is his pet cat, whom he's had for a few years. One night, his cat magically transforms from a regular cat into a neko girl. She would understand human speech and have no trouble with moving around as a human, but would have many of the same mannerisms and likes as a cat. The story would delve into how their relationship changes, as she's quite the attractive girl. Also dealing with how to hide her from society, dealing with people finding out about her, etc...  It's possible that we could include pregnancy into the story, but that would be a ways down the road. I've got a variety of reference pictures that I like, and will be happy to share them with potential partners.

My other idea is a little less fleshed out. Basically, it revolved around my character (18-25 again) somehow discovering a female angel. Perhaps she's his guardian angel, and reveals herself in saving him from an accident. Perhaps she's sent to him with a mission to complete. Lots of different ways to have the two interact. Once again, I've got quite a few reference pictures that I like, and will share on request.

Take a look at my O's & O's in my signature, and see if you like what you see. I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone interested. Please PM me to start a conversation, and don't post here in the thread.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's