Tease Island! [Interest Check]

Started by pleaseteaseme, June 07, 2010, 06:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello and welcome to Tease Island! ;D

I've had this idea in my head for a while now, and I wondered if there would be others interested in playing out such an idea.

First allow me to give an overview of what I have in mind. Tease Island is a gorgeous island out in the warm seas of the Caribbean.  It has sunny skies, golden beaches and clear blue sea, not to mention quite possibly the most luxurious 5 star hotel known to man. As of this Tease Island is only open to the richest of holiday makers, or should that be the kinkiest of holiday makers?

When applying to visit Tease Island one must fill in a detailed questionnaire specifying turn ons, turn offs, the length of stay requested as well as your more general holiday information. Guests that are accepted are asked to abstain from any sexual relief for up to one month before arrival so that they get the full effect of what it's like to stay here...

What makes Tease Island so special is its staff, or The Teasers as they are more commonly known. The Teasers are made up of some of the most beautiful men and women you could ever find, or maybe even imagine, and there seems to be someone to satisfy every kink or desire.

Upon arrival at the Island the guests are paired with a Teaser that is best suited to their desires and becomes a ‘buddy’ in a sense, albeit a buddy designed to tease the guest something rotten. All guests are free to enjoy the hotel and its facilities, and even the other guests if they so please, and the Teasers are there to cause sexual havoc and play out the fantasies and kinks of the various guests.

The main idea is for it to be almost an Island or Orgasm Denial, however with how it works it's very easy to add other kinks and ideas too, as well as just some flirting on a tropical island in a gorgeous hotel. I'd like to have both male and female guests and teasers, who could range from experienced to those in training, and guests that are here for their first time and some that come every year.

Anyone who is interested please say, and any ideas or improvements you may have feel free to fire away with those as it's fair to say the idea is a little rough around the edges!

Thanks for reading!

;D

Bloody Rose

I could play a male or female teaser if you want to. Let me know if the rp takes off ^^

Vergil1989

Strangely enough this sounds like Maid Mansion with a bit more freedom lol.  I haven't done orgasm denial before so I wouldn't mind trying my hand on this as either a guest or a person working on the island, whatever works.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

ReijiTabibito

I admit, this sounds...intriguing.  Especially if we get to indulge whatever kinks that we want...  ;D

NinaN

This is an interesting idea.  I can easily see one of my characters on the staff (as a Teaser) of such an island.  Count me as interested.

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GabrielM

I could be a guest...rich guy with kinky tastes