Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

Guilty.

Ever bunked a class for long but regretted when you saw the hot and intelligent professor ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

Nope...never had the privilege of having a hot professor....just a hot teacher at the gym, but I do not think this is what counts.

Ever taught somewhere and had the impression a student in the first row was rolling up the skirt for you?

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Ever got attracted to your boss ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cassiopeia

Not guilty.  Never ever had a lust-worthy boss :P

Ever think your boss was attracted to you?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever had the impression the girl next door was nicer than before after her boyfriend broke out with her?

adroitgrayman

Not Guilty.

Ever thought that you would have loved to make love to the young married girl living next door?

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty... never young married girl in next door
laughs.

ever thought that you have been screaming too loud the night before, when you go out of home and everyneighbour seem to look at you.

Lonestar

not guilty....but there was one hotel while on vacation where the neighbor pounded on the walls to keep us quiet.

Ever fantasize about your co-ed co-worker especially when they are wearing suggestive clothes
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Lucius Cornelius

guilty... so so guilty.

ever do it in the work?

Bubbles

nope..^^

even asked for a phone number from a strange girl/guy from the street?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Spice

Not guilty.

Ever have a crush on a teacher?

MrDiamondBackJack

Guilty... My Art of the American film professor in university.  She was thirty years older than me, but I would have ran away with her.

Did you ever go on a date with someone who was more than 8 years older or younger than you?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

not guilty..

would you ever move to another country for your beloved one?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

LongN4

not guilty

Would you ever mug someone?
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty.

have you ever travel to another country?

Azrael Annavianna

Not guilty

would you leave your spouse for someone on the internet?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Star Safyre

Never never never never never never never never never never never!  There is not enough Ctrl-V commands to express this!

But would you ever hook with a a third person you met over the internet with your spouse?
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Azrael Annavianna

Quote from: Star Sapphire on September 21, 2010, 07:42:48 PM
Never never never never never never never never never never never!  There is not enough Ctrl-V commands to express this!

But would you ever hook with a a third person you met over the internet with your spouse?

Don't think that doesn't happen though, I should know.....

And no I wouldn't, not guilty

Would you move across the country to be with someone after only knowing them for 2 months?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

LongN4

Guilty, the only thing I got "waiting" for me here are college debts and angry ex girlfriends.

Would you ever bake a pie just to throw into someone's face?
"Yes"
"Yes"
"YES!"

villagelunatic

Guilty, but only if I was baking a second for myself at the same time. :D

Have you ever proclaimed the awesomeness over internet explorer above all other web broswers?
I speak one language. One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. In any country, any time, any place I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried. - Taz 'Rat' Finch

Angzyn

Not Guilty...Firefox all the way.

Have you ever laughed so hard something came out of your nose?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

Guilty on multiple counts.

Do you secretly like David Hasselhoff, but are to ashamed to let anyone know, so you diss him with all the others?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

LongN4

Guilty, don't ever hassle da hoff.

Have you ever distilled grain alcohol?
"Yes"
"Yes"
"YES!"

Lucius Cornelius

not guity

did you ever run an experiment on school because teacher ordered that you really hate ?

AngelsDemonsCode

Guilty.

Do take glee in someone doing something embarrassing in public and you're glad it isn't you?