Magic and Mayhem : a sexual pursuit

Started by galgalar, April 22, 2013, 01:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galgalar

I want to start a new Rp game with a magical board game. I have one already in motion that goes pretty well  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=170889.0

I want to start a new one, this time I prefer not to be a player myself. For this game I'm ready to get a maximum of 6 players.

A long time ago a an hybrid between an incubus and a Djinn got trap in a Cristal. From time to time the creature must feed on sexual energy to keep the natural balance of thing.
This time the crystal appear in a magical board game.
I'm looking for player to play the game. Has the game master I will play the game aka the djinn. I will control the flow of the game.

(The game will include sex, bondage, fetish, breast enhancement, tg, etc.) 

With the first I change some of the rule has we went along. Now The rule are much more set.
I like use stats with a game when you can change them has the game will.

Si if interested answer this thread with your character idea.
I need You name, eights, weight, hair color, hair length, sex, breast size, dominance (0 mean equal partner) and you can choose up to three perks (either sexual preference, fetish or social attribute).

Has the game evolve players can resist the will of the game, this determine by a roll. I use rather simplistic Gurps rule Willpower - (Sexual excitement - dominance trait) and you must roll 3D6 and have lower. Each player start with a will power of 18. When Roll a 3 or 4 they gain 1 willpower, when roll 17 - 18 they lose 1 willpower.

galgalar

By the way my actual player are invite to play in both game if they want.

JamesSureWould

this seems like it might be fine. I'm in