Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkkdreams

*licks her side*

Thanks, yours too.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Diablo

Autumn52

Licks his forehead after moving his friend out of the way
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Diablo

licks her waist as holding her hips tight with hands

Autumn52

Sits in his lap and licks his lips softly

Diablo

Pulls her closer to him and lick her cheek slwoly

Autumn52

putting my arms around his neck kissing and licking his ear as I whisper *you are so sweet*

Diablo

putting my arms on her ass and kissing and licking her lips. "If i'm sweet then you are the most sexy, hot ,pretty and hcarming girlaround!!!"

Autumn52

While hugging you close to me I lick your neck and nibble on it sweetly

Diablo

Moaning louder after you hugging me close to you and lick my nibble till i lick you ear

Autumn52

smiling at your moans, I lick your jaw before kissing your cheek

Diablo

while you kissing my cheek i lick slowly your ear once again after pull you much more closer to me

Autumn52

After you lick my ear I skip from your lap and kiss your chest licking and kissing

Diablo

while you kissing and licking my chest i lick and kiss your forhead

Autumn52

Daelen

*Licks the beautiful tattooed design on her back*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Talia

*Licks his well shaped ear lope*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Psyche

Talia

*Licks those beautiful abs!*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Spunky

Immortal Cherubin

*Licks her slender leg up and down.*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Spunky

Immortal Cherubin

A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Sasha

Sits behind him and licks up his back while touching those wings .