Thieves Guild Inititate - Looking for a Lady

Started by Drow Denizen, September 23, 2010, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drow Denizen

Name: The Guild Initiate
At a Glance: A young woman joins the thieves guild and is assigned a partner for her first job.
Setting: Fantasy - Forgotten Realms
Plot: They’re given a job to knock over a noble mansion. The mansion is hosting a costume ball, so they will have to forge invitations or gain entry some other way and blend in with the other party-goers.
After a (un)successful job they will find be assigned new jobs by the guild, or find more work on their own..   

Intro Draft

Thelan Everel had been with the guild for the past eight years. In this time he had done a myriad jobs for the guild, ranging from simple pickpocketing in the busy streets of Waterdeep to confidence scams to the robbery of merchant caravans and noble manses.
The job he was currently angling was theft from a noble in the city’s northern districts. The guild hierarchy had passed down the order for the job - They wanted some documents the noble possessed. Thelan didn’t know why, and he didn’t want to. Not knowing made his life easier, he’d learned that much over the years. The guild would pay for the job since they did not want the execution of the job jeopardized by Thelan trying to score payment from the mansion. He’d been given a few weeks to work with to scout out the manse and its security. The house guards liked to hang out at a tavern in Sea Ward in the southern part of the city and Thelan had made sure to frequent the same tavern, listening in on their conversation, hoping to gain information about their duty schedules and the number of guards on duty at a time. He had learned that the Lord of the house would be hosting a party for fellow nobles. This would be as good a time as any to make his move, Thelan figured - The guards would be preoccupied with keeping track of all the rowdy young nobles who would be sure to attend this sort of celebration.
He’d hit a setback though, the week before his partner for the job had been injured by a trapped chest on another job - with a week remaining before the deadline it looked like he was now on his own.
The guild leadership had other plans.

As for the details of our characters I think those are best discussed before starting the story when we know each others preferences and what elements we'd like to see in it  :-)

If you have questions, ask away and thanks for stopping by and having a look.
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Venom09

I kind of like this idea! It seems quite interesting... let me know what all your into and such and we'll see if this can work for me.

Naiayur

What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs