News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

A chocolate truffle, lady
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Phantomhive

Chocolate truffle or Sebastian.....

*no contest when you are a Phantomhive really*
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

You may serve crumpets (now).
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

KieraJade

Well that was refreshing!
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Hey, check this out.

Camera'd up that office.

Let's take a peek!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

in Justme's office.... waiting.

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

gaggedLouise

*nods and watches* Needs more playback here.  :P

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

justme4386

Instant Replay? From where?

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

rpguy37

You want it where?!?!?!?  :P
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Phantomhive

Phantomhive

Phantomhive

Phantomhive