Family Relaxation (Incest, Free Form, All Welcome, need 3 more gals to start)

Started by Chreestafer, February 11, 2016, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokeyes

If anyone needs a daughter let me kno i have a 17 year old tomboy, with an Electra complex. And has a bit of hero worship for her brother too.(assuming she has one)
Putting theSensual into NonConSensual
And When I get there, I will arrive Violently

Keep on takin' your medication.
Lock that temper behind those pills.
Your brain is flying' , insanely frying'
Just remember its bad to kill - Imelda May

SlipperySue

I think youngest daughter family 2 is still open or daughter family 1 if we are going with a max of 1 character each.

wander

Off-topic, but your avatar has the cutest smile, Sue... I like it.  ;D

Chreestafer

You can always be the youngest daughter of the family I am in.  :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Quote from: wander on February 16, 2016, 01:11:40 PM
Off-topic, but your avatar has the cutest smile, Sue... I like it.  ;D

It is the Iranian/Swedish actress Nina Zanjani playing Isabelle, a female police officer in the Swedish language version of Wallander, but you might have guessed she was a cop from her uniform.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Side note before I start! IM STILL OPEN TO A CO-GM IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED :)

So this is what I have so far interest wise. None of this is set in stone as I have not made any decisions on characters yet.  However I do not see anyone who would be denied to play as of yet so all is good for everyone :)

family 1 - The Miller Family
mom -
dad - Gideo - kakihara
son - Alex - rahatngt
daughter-

family 2 - The Bishop Family
mom- Karla - SlipperySue
older daughter (trans) - Tammy - JoanieSappho
older son- Kyler - Chreestafer
younger daughter-

family 3 -
dad - Vaughn - Wander
daughter twin 1 - Cathy - Catherine7
daughter twin 2 - Chloe - Sketcherella

So we have 3 positions left open Mom and Daughter for Family one and Younger Daughter for Family 2

I know slipperysue has posted a character for daughter of family one however I haven't decided yet if I want people playing more than one person.

Also, Family three still needs a surname which I will let them decide.
I have named the family I will be in the Bishop Family, and I noticed that Dad of family one has named them the Millers, so if that is ok with everyone else from family one that is what I labeled you as :)

I would like to have whomever is going to play the daughter in family one to contact me via pm so we can discuss some in game plans.

Also here is my character

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Kyler still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Fears: failing in his sports, drunk assholes
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

I'm fairly open to a surname tbh...

Carter sound alright for an initial idea to bounce off?

JoanieSappho

Yay, nearly a full family!
And just so Sue, Chreestafer and whoever ends up being the younger sister know for sure; Tammy is a cuddlebug. I fully intend for her not to ever sleep in her bed, and she will be getting into bed with Karla/Kyler/sister most nights. She won't tend to initiate anything more than cuddling, but she certainly won't object if it goes further. So ... be aware that late night snuggles may happen while you're asleep in that house.

rachels270692

Hi is there any spots open in the roleplay? I like the idea and would love to play :)
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Chreestafer

Quote from: rachels270692 on February 18, 2016, 01:42:25 PM
Hi is there any spots open in the roleplay? I like the idea and would love to play :)

Ello luv, yes there are a few spots left open.  Mom and daughter of family one are open as well as younger daughter of family 2. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Chreestafer

Sure toss up a character sheet, you're free to choose which daughter.  However of you do choose daughter of family 1 pm me :)

Ons and Offs
F-List

rachels270692

ok but first do i have to use a real life pic for my girl or can I use an anime one?
and i think i will do family one :) so will send you a pm now if you want

Chreestafer

Quote from: rachels270692 on February 18, 2016, 04:34:42 PM
ok but first do i have to use a real life pic for my girl or can I use an anime one?
and i think i will do family one :) so will send you a pm now if you want

I'd prefer real life for all and OK pm me :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

rachels270692

ok cool i will post my girl tomorrow, as i have to go pic hunting hehe :P
will pm you now before i go bed

rachels270692

Player: rachels270692
Name: Risa
Sex: Female
Family Role: Youngest child of family 2.
Appearance: She is 5ft 7, lean and slim she has bright red hair and clear blue eyes. She has a fear scars on her body from trips and falls as a child, plus strong legs from her long walks.
History: Risa was always  tom boy as a child, loving doing what every her dad and brother was doing. She likes to go for long walks and hiking, she has the pouting look down pat to use against her farther and brother (not that is always works) she can come across as shy when first meeting people, but once she knowns them she opens up. She is fun and loves to play and has a mischievous side, she has a bad temper when it goes and has a habit og hitting people who make her mad, but her anger takes along time to grow and is very short lived. She loves animals, and has a habit of being side tracked by them a lot which has lead to the scars over her body of her trips and falls as she watched an animals and not where she was going.
Casual Ons: Hiking, animals romance books, video games.
Casual offs: rude people, bad smells and rap
Fears: She fears losing her family, and being alone in a storm.

Chreestafer

only 2 more left!!!!!

need mom for family one

and daughter for family 2
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 17, 2016, 07:09:19 AM
Who all held interest in a 2nd character?

Still up for running my second character, although as daughter in same family limits it a little.

rachels270692

Catherine7

Hey SUe,

Perhaps you could take your daughter tofamily and pick up Mom. Maybe Rchael could pick up the other daughter

SlipperySue

Quote from: Catherine7 on February 21, 2016, 03:01:53 AM
Hey SUe,

Perhaps you could take your daughter tofamily and pick up Mom. Maybe Rchael could pick up the other daughter

Yes, the roles have been decided.

rachels270692

Player: rachels270692
Name: Annabelle (also known as Anna or Belle)
Sex: Female
Family Role: Mum of family 1
Appearance: Annabelle looks like she is in her 20s, she has ages well with smooth pale skin, and deep blue eyes. Her hair is dyed black with a hint of blue, she was born blonde but hated the colour. She stand at 5ft 7 with a swimmer built, she has a tattoo over her shoulder blades on the left side an white angel wing, and one the left a black demon wing. She has her ears priced as well as her belly button. She has a long scar down her back, which is half hidden by her tattoo.
History: Annabelle was 21 when she had her first child, she had been with kakihara from the age of 19. They was married when Annabelle was 20, she loved her husband so much but at the same time had a hard time outside the house. A lot of people was mean to her because of her looks, thinking she had work done or just mocking her. She took to spending more and more times with her kids, who she grow very close to over the years. She comes across as very shy and dose not do well meeting new people, she has a habit of hiding behind her husband. She is kind and is always willing to help people, she is playfully and a bit of a tease. When she was a child her own mother had beat her with anything to hand, the worse had left a long scar down her back which now was a pale white it was hard to see. When she was 18 she got a tattoo done over her shoulder blades half to cover the scar, but also to remind her that life was not always easy. She had run away from home at 15, living with friends to stay away from her mum. She fell for kakihara when she first meet him, but had been to shy to go up to him so one of her friends had pushed her into him.  (just an idea still open to change if someone dose not like it)
Casual Ons: Reading, singing and dancing, on-line shopping and games.
Casual offs: Yelling, mean people, fighting and bad smells.
Fears: Angry people, fighting and pain

Chreestafer

Later tonight I should have the game underway! As far as I see everyone is accepted!!!!

Ons and Offs
F-List