New Ideas from the Depths of my mind. [contains MUL]

Started by Alexander, March 17, 2009, 04:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

Its about time i wrastled my muse into submission, and i squeezed until i Juiced these lovely ideas from my cobweb ridden skull...

My own pet Killer? [ex/bon] (bondage, Moments of Extreme) <<Idea on hold>>

In the early stages of feudal Japan, Noble houses decided everything about their country. From its commerce, to its wars. One such noble house was lead by a woman, seeking more power for herself. One day she happens upon a Soldier of sorts, injured and lying bloody on the ground, but still alive. Deciding to treat him and send him on his way, she was surprised to see that he always stuck around her manor. He couldn’t speak, but he could hear, comprehend, and appeared quite intelligent. One day she had him join her and her advisors for dinner, and an argument erupted at the table between her, and one who would see a man as the head of the house. Before she could even utter a word in response, the nameless soldier had driven a sword through the mans very chest! It had become apparent that there was a loyalty in the one that she had rescued from the jaws of death… and with Such a Cold blooded, loyal killer at her disposal, who would their be to challenge her? Though this killer had another side to him. He was addicted to violence all of his life, making him a rather rough man… And he was a very attractive catch, even turning the head of the lady herself. The thought tickling her mind… how rough could he be as a lover, as well as a killer?
================================================

An impossible Savior, [Van-NC]

Late in the summer, A town far in the mountains was nestled in for a wonderful season, full of swims at the lake, and summer vacation for the local college students. The nights were filled with parties, and young couples… as well as criminals. One night, a young woman was walking home from her best friends house, slightly tipsy from a night of drinks, and good movies. On the way home she was attacked by a pair of drunken fraternity boys from her college, trying to score themselves a lucky lay… Though that attempt was cut short when something impossible happened… she was in such disbelief that she thought it only a dream the next morning. A Wolf, as tall as a basketball player and muscled so largely that the first thought was “Werewolf” It had attacked her attackers, and she had blacked out shortly afterward… waking in her own bed, covered up and comfortable. That ’dream’ stuck with her for weeks, until her summer clubs started up. She attended summer clubs and classes at her college during the evenings, and she thought she knew everyone… though a new Boy caught her eyes one night. He was a little mysterious, an odd air about him that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. His hair was dark, and he had sapphire blue eyes, unnatural for a person with his hair color. Having set her strange thoughts aside, she went to introduce herself, and his only words when she looked at him shocked her. “… Good, your alright.” Who was he? And how in the world…. No, it was crazy!! He couldn’t be… could he?
================================================

A Kings frozen heart. [VAN-NC-BON] <<Taken>>

Late in the winter, in a Kingdom far into the north, a king mourned for the death of his beloved wife. Her death had caused him to grow cold, and heartless for the plights of others. Little beyond ruling his kingdom even roused him anymore in the absence of his heart. Several of his most trusted Generals feared for their lords health of mind, one in particular. One of 4 female Generals under his command, sought her kings heart for so long, but was unable to even come close to his heart. Now that his beloved had passed away, she ached to mend his broken heart. Against his wishes, his words, she walked around with him, spoke to him, and tried to converse. She was in love with her king after all, But his own frozen heart was shut solid… How could she melt it from around him so his heart would be hers?

(This could run several ways. From a fluffy love story to the General being power hungry, and desiring his body, and her place beside him as queen. Open for much elaboration on plot and preference. *smiles*)
=================================================

From the depths of hell. [Unknown] <<Taken>>

Ever since one fateful night, a long time ago, Jason has been plagued by nightmares of the end of days, of demons and Hellish nightmare’s running rampant in the mortal realm. He has been scared so horribly by these dreams that he was committed to a psychological institute for it. He left behind a girlfriend, who had been around when the strange occurrences and dreamed destroyed his sanity. She couldn’t take him anymore, and thought it better to break it off before she ended up hurt. Though in his absence, she began to notice strange things… People disappearing, the moon colored red, like fresh blood in nights that there should be no moon at all. And more than that, shadows with eyes, she could swear they were hunting her. She began to believe her Ex boyfriend, to the point where she was visiting him every day, and telling him about all of the strange things he was seeing, hearing, and what she had feared was after her. All of it, had sparked his worry for her in his mind, bringing him out of his nearly Catatonic stupor, into speaking, and showing emotion again. He was scared for her, if no one else. He had lived on his own for years, but the things he was seeing, now he knew they were true. Over the course of her visits, he had seen things in his dreams again, both terrifying, and astounding him. In his mind, he had seen a darkness coming to their world, from a hell he had only heard in the darkest of stories. And it seemed there were clues as to how to stop the coming darkness. His family had taken him back into home care, so he could be back with his girlfriend. The real reason was they were the only ones that seemed to be able to see what was happening… Why them? Was there something special about the two? He didn’t know, but he had to do something, before the horrid images and the creatures they feared in the back of their minds drove them both into insanity…

If you have questions about any of these, please PM me ^^

Greenthorn

Ohhh...two of them...I like TWO of them....

*digs up her muse from the backyard*

(If I find her quickly, I'll be back!)

Alexander

Wow... I managed to rope in GT of all people. *Gasp*

*smiles* take your time hun, and as usual you know where to find me if you have any questions.

The Dark Raven

Would love to snag this one if I may.

A Kings frozen heart. [VAN-NC-BON]

Late in the winter, in a Kingdom far into the north, a king mourned for the death of his beloved wife. Her death had caused him to grow cold, and heartless for the plights of others. Little beyond ruling his kingdom even roused him anymore in the absence of his heart. Several of his most trusted Generals feared for their lords health of mind, one in particular. One of 4 female Generals under his command, sought her kings heart for so long, but was unable to even come close to his heart. Now that his beloved had passed away, she ached to mend his broken heart. Against his wishes, his words, she walked around with him, spoke to him, and tried to converse. She was in love with her king after all, But his own frozen heart was shut solid… How could she melt it from around him so his heart would be hers?

(This could run several ways. From a fluffy love story to the General being power hungry, and desiring his body, and her place beside him as queen. Open for much elaboration on plot and preference. *smiles*)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Alexander

^_^

We can hash out the details for that one when i come back online. I haz errands to run sadly. :(

The Dark Raven

Sent you a pm.  Take your time.  I'll be working late tonight so I'll likely be home a few hours later than normal.  If you're still on at that point, ping me there.  Otherwise PM is great. <3

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

cattycutie

From the depths of hell. [Unknown]

Ever since one fateful night, a long time ago, Jason has been plagued by nightmares of the end of days, of demons and Hellish nightmare’s running rampant in the mortal realm. He has been scared so horribly by these dreams that he was committed to a psychological institute for it. He left behind a girlfriend, who had been around when the strange occurrences and dreamed destroyed his sanity. She couldn’t take him anymore, and thought it better to break it off before she ended up hurt. Though in his absence, she began to notice strange things… People disappearing, the moon colored red, like fresh blood in nights that there should be no moon at all. And more than that, shadows with eyes, she could swear they were hunting her. She began to believe her Ex boyfriend, to the point where she was visiting him every day, and telling him about all of the strange things he was seeing, hearing, and what she had feared was after her. All of it, had sparked his worry for her in his mind, bringing him out of his nearly Catatonic stupor, into speaking, and showing emotion again. He was scared for her, if no one else. He had lived on his own for years, but the things he was seeing, now he knew they were true. Over the course of her visits, he had seen things in his dreams again, both terrifying, and astounding him. In his mind, he had seen a darkness coming to their world, from a hell he had only heard in the darkest of stories. And it seemed there were clues as to how to stop the coming darkness. His family had taken him back into home care, so he could be back with his girlfriend. The real reason was they were the only ones that seemed to be able to see what was happening… Why them? Was there something special about the two? He didn’t know, but he had to do something, before the horrid images and the creatures they feared in the back of their minds drove them both into insanity…

This intrigues me. Is it taken?
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Alexander

Quote from: cattycutie on March 18, 2009, 02:52:53 AM
From the depths of hell. [Unknown]

This intrigues me. Is it taken?

It is for the moment. Im still waiting on PMs for several of these for confirmation, but until i know yes or no, ill mark them out. Though if it turns out to be free, i will be sure to PM you to let you know should you still be interested ^_^

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Alexander

An impossible Savior is open again since a previously interested party wasnt able to take it.

The Dark Raven

Too early in the morning. I'm going to start our thread today. ;-)