Escape from Complex 94 [EX] Scifi Survival Horror

Started by GloomCookie, September 24, 2010, 09:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

ESCAPE FROM COMPLEX 94

In the year 3791, Earth is at the heart of a large intergalactic empire spanning almost an entire arm of the galaxy.  Trillions of beings on thousands of planets all pledge allegiance to the United Star Republic.  Many go about their lives unaware that for every planet that can support human life, almost a thousand are little more than rocks littering the galaxy, and that hidden amongst these rocks lies everything from top secret research complexes to weapon stockpiles that could destroy stars.

Complex 94 is a specialized research facility focused on the production of genetic drugs that target specific portions of the population.  Most of their research is beneficial, developing a cure for such diseases as sickle cell anemia.  However, beneficial research comes at a cost, usually that of human lives.  Every few months, a secret Navy destroyer arrives at Complex 94 to deliver the next batch of test subjects before moving on to continue its normal patrol.

However, test group 45 encountered difficulties.  During the transfer, six subjects escaped their restraints.  Loose inside the complex, the six are expected to make an escape and compromise the security of Complex 94.  Under no circumstances is this allowed to happen, and a massive manhunt is on for the six escaped subjects.

Escape from Complex 94 is a survival/horror RP focusing on the six escapees as they try and flee a fate worse than death.  Each of the escapees is a registered convict who disappeared off the grid after being sentenced, and now it will take all their skills to try and survive.

ACCEPTED ESCAPEES

ACCEPTED STATION PERSONNEL
Nicole Reid

Character Sheets
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Criminal History:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]

I will also be accepting limited Complex 94 staff.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] (Scientist, Naval Officer, Station Security, Other)
      [b]If Other, list:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

AngelsDemonsCode

Hello. I'm really interested in this. I hope it's alright that I post my profiles here and that I'm allowed to have more than one character. If it is not, please let me know so I may change it to your satisfaction.

Name: Nicole Reid

Height: 6'2

Weight: 122 pounds

Position: Scientist, specifically a geneticist.

Brief Bio: Grew up in a poor family in a big family. Though she was treated well, Nicole yearned to become noticeable in something and be a model to someone and be respected. She showed a knack in biology and chemistry during her school years and was given a full scholarship to the best college due to her grades in chemistry, physics and biology. She continued to study and research and experiment after graduating college, trying out different fields of science until genetics got her attention. She was fascinated by the body's decision to choose which genes it'll inherit and process of how they are selected.

Was offered a position at Complex 94 when her studies of the genetics was printed to public, showing her studies, research and theories on how the human body can be made to accept something that it previously rejected before. Though she was ridiculed and lambasted for her ideas, especially the often fatal methods of achieving this, it gained the interest from the people who ran Complex 94. She has been working for over eleven years now.

GloomCookie

I'd prefer only one character per person so please pick the one you'd prefer.  It'll be easier than trying to remember which character is currently in play.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

AngelsDemonsCode

I chose Nicole Reid, if that's alright with you. Are there any changes you want me to make considering her character?