Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Tainted.

So the restraining order.  5000 feet? THAT ISN'T EVEN FEET AT THAT POINT!!!! You know what I looked it up, it is 0.9469697 MILES, and I know what you're going to say "Please stay away from me, I told you it was over now please, move on and put down that gun" Well, what you should be saying is "That isn't a mile!" Because I had it all planned out! I was totally going to say "You know what, if I run 0.9469697 Miles and then I STOP RIGHT FREAKING THERE, I could say I ran a mile.. and nobody.. NOT EVEN THE POLICE with there "That is 4950 feet ma'am please step back"  They'd be like "Good for you, you ran a mile - but now you're too close so we're going to have to take you to detention again"

Well you know what, it might be over right now - I admit it - unless you visit me in prison - I mean they told me to move on, THEY BROUGHT ME BREAKING THAT PIGS ARM ON THEMSELVES.. but uh.. yeah..  I'll be out some day.. until then.. just you know.. put my face on the girls you sleep with.. you know.. think about me...

I'll be thinking about you......

Cay.. <3
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Moraline

Dear Prisoner 6817,

Ever since you told me about that guy you were stalking I just can't stop thinking about it.

It comes to this. Your in prison so it's not like we can hook up or anything. Unless your on good behavior then I might stop by for a conjugal visit or two.

...but in the meanwhile I'm going to go find that incredibly awesome guy you said you were stalking and try to hook up with him. I hope your cool with that.

Bye bye baby.

Signed,
Penpal 9823

Cayenne

Dear Moraline,

The time we spent together, it was amazing! I mean, you taught me what it meant to be a real lesbian.  At first, I thought it was just two women who loved each other, devoting themselves to each other.  I had no idea that one lesbian had to continue to sleep with guys, and the other one could play cleanup.  I mean, I felt a little hurt and all - but I - I understood we all have places! Oh my gosh, I love your smell - Oh right now? It smells like .. sweaty people. I know I know! You don't like it when I talk too much about me because you already know! You just know, and I love that about you! Anyway, it was really great that you let met get helping you practice with all your friends and then - started getting money from them for all my practice.  You look so good in the clothes you got from all that practice! It really made it worth it.

So, I know you said not to think about it, but I sorta feel like you've sold me into slavery but I'm not really sure.  You said it's practice overseas, but I don't think they plan on letting me go...   I know if you knew that you wouldn't .. I mean, you love me right!

Anyway, if I can't make it back, I hope you find someone who loves you as much as me...

Yours, ...well someone elses right now..  Cay.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Moraline

Dearest Cay,

I do love you. Well, I love the money that I made when I sold you to that Saudi Shiek.. well he had a Russian accent so he might not have been from Saudi Arabia. Whatever.

Anyways, what I'm saying is that your right. I sold you as a slave.

Guess this is goodbye.

Yours,
~ Moraline  :-*

TaintedAndDelish

Dear Moraline,

I ... have a secret that I've been hiding from you. I'm not sure where to begin, or where I'm going for that matter. Forward is typically the direction that I refer as going backwards kinda freaks me out. Remember the time when I told you I was going to start a freak show and charge for admissions? Good times. Well I was reading the Times today and there was an article about luggage crafted especially for cold climates, like Alaska. I've always wanted go there and have sex with an eskimo. Right! So I'm on my way, my bags are packed. Everything is actually, except for this letter... oh, right! I'm breaking up with you.

Sincerely,
Taint

PS. Don't forget to write  me now and then.

Cayenne

Dear ..uh.. I actually don't remember your name.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, I already got a new set of tits, a car, and a buncha other shit out of you.  I mean, when you sat me down and told me you were going bankrupt - it was like the nicest thing you could have done! I might have actually stayed around thinking you were worth it, and had to be poor and shit!  Glad I got out when I did! It was so cute when you asked to sell the car and I was like "Ya -I'm taking it to the dealership today to see what I can get" You had all that hope in your stupid face  and then I like, never came back!

You must be laughing about that!

Or not, I don't care.

Anyway, I found a new guy - he treats me like shit in bed, but he's got a big cock and lots of money so I'll probably stick around.  I hope that whole, ruined life thing .. I actually I don't care! I'm just killing time before he gets home and screws me raw!

Cay~

ONs & OFF

Moraline

I know you don't remember me but you said "Hello" to me that one time about 2 years ago in the hallway of your office building. It was one of the sweetest "hello's" I've ever received. I knew from that moment that you were madly in love with me. That's why this is so hard to do.

Anyways, I've been stalking you for 2 years now, but it's over. I found someone else to stalk now.

I just wanted to let you know that it was fun setting up all those cameras in your house when you weren't there and your dog and I got to be good friends - I brought him treats and played fetch with him in the park.

I've stolen about 3 pairs of panties and 2 of your bras, but I'm mailing them back for you because I'm done sniffing them now.

Also, I took one of your old high school year books. I'm sending that back too. Sorry about the marks on the pages - I blotted out everyone but you and glued in a few pictures of myself next to you.

It's been a blast. Hope your next stalker is as obsessive as I was.

Cayenne

J00 7H1Nk J00'RE s0 K00l n0W 7H@ J00'VE lef7 7eH 1n7erNE7 4ND h4ve 4 "Ph0R Re4lZ l1Fe" WEll lE7 MeH 7eLl J00, 1 W1LL n07 8e s71N7Ed 8Y S0me we4K S4uCe nEW8 Wh0 7H1nx SHE 1z 4LL h19hER 4ND M19H71Er 7HEn 7H0U.

17'Z 0VeR 81z07ch! YE4h j00 he4Rd mEH! 0 v E R  7RY 4nD l1VE 0N w17h0u7 7h1Z swee7 p1Ece 0f H4x0R 4zZ.

s1NCeRELY, k4yENne.

---

Dear Moraline, 

This is Cay's mother, I have no idea what she sent you, but please, please don't listen! I don't want this little lesbo living in my house anymore! Do you know what her room smells like?! I don't work in a fish market, and I don't want to live in one. 

Please.

Yours, Cay's Mom.

---

5Hu7 up M0m! 1 A3'N7 7Ak1n9 7h@ 81207cH 8ack!

K0N71nu3d 5Cr3W j00 M0Ral1N3!

P.2. kALl M3H f0r 53x0r 50m371m3~

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

A letter is left on the kitchen counter.

Cayenne,

Your grey cotton dress is on the counter. This is the one you wore when we first met. Take all of your clothes off, wash and press them, then put them away in the supply room, underwear too. Take a shower and make sure to wash your p***y. When you are done, put your old dress on and step into the large shipping crate to your right. The maintenance man will nail the lid shut this afternoon when he arrives, then return you to the rental center this evening. I will not be renewing my lease on you.

Mr. Tainted

Edit: had to star out a word... oops

Cayenne

Dear Master,

Dear Sir,

To the one Dearest to my heart,

Dear Tainted,

I hope  I know you are well,  you always know how to be perfect, not like me My family got together, I didn't even know and they were all there! They said that - they loved me, and that someone who loves me wouldn't tell me I'm worthless. I'm not saying I'm not, I mean, I wouldn't go against what you say, I love you so much, I just am so afraid! I apparently need to move on, to live my own life.  I know I'm ugly, and fat, and stupid,  smart, sensitive, and a the current miss Universe, and that there are things, maybe that you say that you shouldn't, or things that you do, that maybe you only really told me I loved, and maybe I learned to believe you.

I can't keep writing this, not without wanting you so badly, needing you like a horrible sickness, I guess I shouldn't have gone back, after the cops showed up and arrested you and took me away, after I escaped that life, and that I really need to identify that I was a loved, princess f*** slut  I'll think about you, even if I have to move on, I think about your basement, and the six months when the cops couldn't find me, when you convinced me forced me to love you.

They say it's too early to write you, but I can tell you I'm moving on. I think. 

Yours, Cayenne

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Cayenne,

How much can one girl take? It's Tainted this... and Tainted that... and guess what Tainted wore today... and you wouldn't believe where Tainted stuck his member this time! And... and how much he humiliated you and it made you crazy wild! How can a simple, sweet girl in a tutu and tights compare to your.... your... hedonistic kink fest with that man!

It's over! It's over! Ahhh hrmmm! Quit looking at him! I'm talking to you... please...*cries and mumbles something about going to mothers*

Cayenne

Dear c*** licker,

This'll probably make you feel all special and s***, I'll miss your pretty little face, your tiny nose bumping up against my Goddess button - as you lick me for hours and hours. I bet you'll miss it too, I bet you miss it now don't you, you f***ing slut! Mmm, time to move on though, no more little c*** licker princess in her baby doll dresses, and her spanked red bottom - you see, the problem is you just got used to it.  You stopped crying, and that "I'm broken, and yours" mentality was REALLY good for a while, just you know, sometimes you want to start fresh.

You're probably noticing I emptied your account, and that none of your family will return your calls - honestly I thought I'd keep you longer then I did - so maybe I apologize there.  Don't worry though, I've made some calls to some girl friends and they might show up some day, maybe when you start coping and s*** and take you away for permanent - look forward to that you lucky slut!

I'm off to the high school, I want to see whose graduating!

Wish me luck!

Your Goddess, Cay~

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Displaced Goddess,

I am leaving! Really! I mean it this time... I'm not going to come crawling back naked to you on all fours like the last six times... I can't take it... you're not giving me enough attention... and... and I found a biker that LOVES me... he told me so. Right after I met him at the gas station and he took me in the bathroom... and I know he means it, cause he says he's gonna keep me caged when he's not using me... so I can't come back to you... even if i do miss your Goddess Button *cries*... cause... I can't! I can't...

*whispers* ohhh god I can't!

MasterOfKittens

-I walk into our bedroom and lay next to you in bed- I love you.... With all of my heart....

-you break up with me for being too needy-

Villain

Master of Kittens. It's time we talked.

You and I are just too different. You like reality tv. I don't. You like tea. I like coffee. You're a master of kittens. I'm a dead guy. We're polar opposites and I think this has been coming for a while.

It's over. Don't worry. As a a master of kittens you have a very promising future as a crazy cat lady.

Don't give up the dream!

SummerWhispers

We are complete opposites, as you can imagine I am all about the sun and summer heat, and you clearly are one from the dark side, which I usually find completely fascinating but for whatever reasons I am trying to make some changes and you are one of the changes I am going to have to make and give you up. So I am off to find a less complex mate.

Autumn52

I'm sorry Summer but your lips, hair, eyes....Oh what am I saying, YOU are just to perfect for me. I am breaking up with you so I can find someone as damaged as myself.

Call me sometime. Bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cayenne

To Xandi

You, the candle to my plains,  you set my life up into flames~  You talked to me, as though your bitch, to my desire, you scratched that itch. I lived my days beneath your tables, until you showed me your stables! I trotted, whinnied, and pulled your cart, until you said we must be apart.

As your lasting act of dominance, I write to you this penance~

Through tears that streak, and naked hope, that someday I will learn to cope. Goodbye Xandi, I miss you much, for who else would lock me in their hutch?  <3

Yours, Cayenne~

ONs & OFF

Kythia

Cayenne, I've kinda got a confession to make.  When we got together I thought you were actually Cayenne pepper.  You see, I kinda like pepper.  A lot.  You remember when you came home and I was naked in the kitchen covered in pepper?  And I made up some story about slipping while refilling the grinder?  Yeah, that was me cheating on you.

I tried to make it work with a person but honestly, the way you're not tiny granules just sickens me.  Every time you touch me and its not rasping, I throw up in my mouth a little.

Anyway.  I spotted a tasty little pot of pepper in the supermarket the other day and bought it.  It's in a pile on the table now, all peppery and inviting.  In fact, I'm gonna end this now and rub it all over my face.

So long.

Breathless Intent

Every time we kiss your lips burn mine. I get this whole pepper fetish of yours, really I do.....Okay no, I take it back. I really don't. You have to admit its a little nutty, babe. But, so long as you are happy, I can't complain. But I can't stay. I had an allergic reaction to that pepper oil you tried to rub all over me the other day so I am going to have to call this quits.

I left some habaneros on the counter for you, that should ease the pain. Goodbye sexy!

TheLegionary

Breathless, You never give me room to breath. I feel asphixiate and I have never asked for that. Now you must leave.

Kythia

Legionary, sweetheart.  These are the hardest words I've ever written.  I loved you so much.  But, in a way I think it was never going to work and I think we both knew it.  How could it, dearest?  You're a legionary in the Roman Army and I live in the twenty first century.  A long distance relaionship I might have tried, a time travel relationship, maybe.  We both liked that film - at least you did after you'd calmed down about the pictures moving, at least.  But both is just too much of a strain.

You'll find a nice girl in Rome, hun.  You will.  And I wish nothing but the best for you both.  I really do.  But for us, for you and me?  It just can't work.

Cayenne

To my dearest Kythia,

By the time you read this, there will be nothing left of me. The things that have happened, between us, between the intergalactic union, they cannot be mended once more.  Those that would slay us, those that would harvest us for delicious, creamy centers need be stopped, yet they outgunned us, yet they had vast and superior numbers, led by a queen who birthed them all, and continues ceaselessly.  They expand, they pour out over the Universe in a blanket of destruction.

You knew me as the girl from the check window at the local McDonald's, you didn't judge me then, so please do not judge me now as I say that I have been sent to their home world as an ambassador of peace and know my demise will be shortly after my small shuttle touches down.  Do you remember that horrible food you made on Tuesday? That made all our guests violently ill?  I've been eating that all day as my vessel approaches - I am high stance individual, and when the queen herself devours me....

Well, our scientists have concluded she'll dissolve form the inside out, turns out it's really you saving the world, so cheer up.  You're the hero here, just never mention it, and if anyone asks about me - keep the truth in your heart.

Waiting for you, in our next lives.

Cayenne.

ONs & OFF

Kythia

GOD ****ING DAMNIT CAYENNE!

I said.  I distinctly remember ***ing saying.  One more ****ing crack about that meal and I'll kill you.  THE ****ING MILK WAS OFF!  GET OVER IT.

You know what?  **** you.  This isn't a break up, Cayenne.  Oh no, you're not getting away with this so easily.  First, it's over between us.  Your clothes are in the fire.  But its not finished there either.  **** no.  Because you know what I've done to that lousy ****ing pet of yours?  Yeah, I cooked him.  And one day, one day Cayenne, you'll forget.  But I won't have done.  And I'll get the carcass - not from the freezer, it'll've been sitting in the sun for ****ING YEARS.  And on that day you'll wake up to find me sat on your ****ing chest ****ING FORCE FEEDING YOU your dead dog.  And then, when you're gagging I'll lean down and, all quiet like, I'll say

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KEPT ****ING GOING ON ABOUT THE MEAL

kckolbe

Sorry Kythia, but with you not being vetted yet, I just can't take my chances on who you really are.  I have enjoyed our past fifteen years together, but until the site approves you, I just can't afford the risk any longer.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread