Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

None that I'm really proud of but I'm not one of those people to be self conscious about my scars either. Most of my scars are from tumbling from high places/falling over/etc. So they're not that epic. ;)

The next person knows what Bergers Cookies are without googling them!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

MiroKitty

I actually have no idea what it is  :-[

The next person haven't showered today :)

King Serperior

No, I took a long soak in a bath  :P

The next person LOVES peanut butter and apple slices!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Lynnie

I do love peanut butter and apples but not together.

Next person likes the movie Blazing Saddles.

Kurzyk

Good guess! "Pardon me while I whip this out!"

Has been caught at least once a week talking to themselves to the point of conversation.

Peccavi

Sadly, this happens all the time for me. ;) I also frequently sing to myself. I'm a nutjob.

The next person absolutely loves giving back rubs!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Ethoxyethane

I like to, it does not get me off, but it also depends on who I am giving the back rub to!   :-)

Next person is too lazy to get up to go to the bathroom.

King Serperior

No, not at all  :P

next person has a friend who is allergic to cats

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vampyre Valkyrie

My dad actually :D

The next person is afraid of dogs.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

King Serperior

*Looks at the Chihuahua sleeping in his lap*  "Good girl, you spoiled, little hairball."

Nope, not afraid here!

Next person has actually built a fence before.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Evil Tim

I HELPED build a fence once...

The next person owns the home they live in.

Boatman

How did you know?... something odd here.

The next person has a very ticklish neck.
History, where creative writing was born.

Lynnie

Not at all ticklish it does other things >.>;

The next person is so happy summer is coming.

King Serperior

YES!

Next person has tried to dig to the center of the earth at least once in their childhoods  o.o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lynnie

No I was too busy climbing trees to reach the moon.

Next person would like to go dancing sometime.

King Serperior

Yes, if you'll teach me, Lynnie   :-) 

Next person has a computer game they are obsessed with.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lynnie

At the moment no it's an app on my phone >.>;;

Sure Kingy I'll teach ya.

Next person has a secret obsession with day time tv such as Jerry Springer or Steve Wilkos

Boatman

It's a 25 min daytime British TV soap called Doctors (no one else will ever admit watching such a thing).
The prog runs weird and wonderful plots based around a medical practice. It is quite fun working out what the twist is going to be.
Keeps me off the streets anyhow... when I am not on the water.

The next person does a great impersonation.

History, where creative writing was born.

Astre

I'm terrible at being anyone else but myself

The next person prefers showers to baths

King Serperior

You'd be right!

The next person has dyed their hair an exotic color.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

MiroKitty

I have had it dyed pink once, but not anymore

The next person is hungry :)

Astre

Yes! And too lazy to make food, a terrible situation

The next person is good at guessing who the killer is in crime shows

King Serperior

NOPE! 

The next person has been called to serve on a Jury

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Peccavi

Nope!  :o

The next person has a favorite glass/cup/mug that they drink from all of the time.

ChicagoOkie

I have a metal water bottle I drink from all the time.

The next person has a routine.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test