Friday the 13th

Started by senshi32, July 21, 2010, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senshi32

i was thinking of making a Friday the 13th RP.....i would like around 8-12 chracters and then of course a Jason. I was thinking of making 1-3 of the people be survivors....and i would find that out and tell the person(s) who will live and Jason. If your interested please tell me, and all i would need is basic info for the characters.

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
History:

and remember that sex is encouraged and murder is only allowed by Jason. When Jason kills you....you are out of the game for now...until it reboots..if i like what i see.

Also the person who plays Jason...don't kill everyone all at once.....play with people for a bit just like in the movies....and stay in character.....also when you kill someone post who got killed in blod and in red at the bottom of the post.

Diego

Ah, a nice little slasher party! I might be really up for this. Is the campaign going to be set in Crystal Lake?

senshi32

yes.....the freshly re-opened Crystal Lake......the 8-12 campers sent are the ones who are suppoose to put the place back together and clean it up a little.

TheVillain

Jason is the role I was born to play!

[Actually, he is the reason my parents started dating. My mom broke up with her boyfriend before my dad because he'd make her watch horror movies with him.]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

senshi32

Jason was never born tho he was invented

TheVillain

Canon, only the first movie was Jason a disguise. In the second movie onward it really was Jason doing the killings.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

senshi32

i believe in the remack it was Jason.......or maybe it was his mom again.......

TheVillain

We don't talk about remakes among horror fans.

In the first movie it was his mom disguising herself as a man, people assumed it was her son back from the dead. After words, it was her son.

KCourtney

I would be up for this if there is anymore takers! I am a huge horror movie fan! :)

senshi32

ok so we have at least 3 people interested maybe a 4th.....anyone else interested?