Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Proud Geek

With the swarm of guys posting I have to admit, these ladies are persistent.

Falstaff

Tharic

Quote from: Proud Geek on January 21, 2013, 12:25:25 PM
With the swarm of guys posting I have to admit, these ladies and Fals are persistent.

*fixed*

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Tharic

Quote from: Proud Geek on January 21, 2013, 12:28:16 PM
Fals is always trying to earn brownie points. That's a given. :P

In 102 pages I'm going to have to check his loyalties.. and maybe his manhood.. See what side he's really playing for..

Ligeia

54 I wouldn't doubt Fals's masculinity. He just knows how to get on a girl's good side  ;)
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Laughs at Fals avi change.

I'm trying to eat lunch, lovely avi but nearly spit my drink out trying not to laugh. :P

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*giggles at Fals* I think he's just asking for me and Tharic to take a pass at him again...*grins wickedly*