What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell III: The Monster is Loose album

Marquis

The Undertaker (Renholder Mix) - Puscifer
"Awaken to darkness on this place we call Earth, one vampire's bite brings another one's birth. A vampire wakes with blood thirsty needs, on the warm rich sensation he feels when he feeds. He stalks in the night like a disastrous beast, and what once was alive will soon be deceased. So when the last bit of sunlight disappears from the sky, you better watch out unless you want to die."
-Victoria Boatwright

Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14733.0

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bruja

WyldRanger

Kalen

New Orleans is Sinking - The Tragically Hip

WyldRanger

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Swedish Steel

Ashlee Simpson-Outta My Head

(Yes, I'm totally hardcore)
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Aelfric

Read my mind - The Killers.

I just love the line dwindling into the quiet at the end of the track: "...the stars are blazing like rebel diamonds, cut out of the sun..."
You change all the lead sleeping in my head to gold. - Tunnels, Arcade Fire

Kalen

Cutter

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Cherri Tart

La Noyee by Yann Tiersen - it's off the Amelie soundtrack for those curious - also, if you haven't seen the movie GO RENT IT NOW! *grins* this has been a public service announcement*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Golden Earring - Going on the run

*Smiles* This song always reminds me of my uncle. Beautiful song, look it up on youtube :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio, and I won't tell no on your name... I won't tell 'em your name.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You

I swear.. this song is forever merged with QT's Reservoir Dogs ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

Urge Overkill - Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon

*Giggles* Time to watch a QT movie again I think..

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Lirliel

Kalen

Quote from: Lirliel on May 07, 2008, 12:19:41 PM
Urge Overkill - Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon

*Giggles* Time to watch a QT movie again I think..

*grins*  I need to clone you, I think.

Miserlou - dick dale

Lirliel

When you do that, I've got a list of Clones I want of other people.

The Flower of Carnage, Meiko Kaji

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte

Shake shake shake Senora, shake your body line, shake shake shake Senora, shake it all the time!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.