*Starts playing Thousand Foot Krutch's "Welcome to the Masquerade"*

OMG I was just thinking that no lie! XD
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 06, 2013, 08:56:13 PM
Oooo a ball!!!  Starts shopping for a few masks and costumes.  Such a lovely idea my dear. 

Mmmm another lovely one to drool over... likes to be slapped around a bit eh... I think that can be arranged.  >:)  Has Nim's stamp of approval.

Let's just say, she may be the one tied up... But she won't be the one using the safe word. ;)

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Slade Carter.

Species: Incubus.

Relationship Status: Available. (Secretly pines for his ex who he just so happens to work for.)

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Muscular, strong, and tanned are all words that describe Slade Carter to a tee. He's got slightly shaggy dark brown hair that he has trouble keeping under control. Which means you'll often times see him messing with his hair. Of course, it's secretly a ploy to get the females to come help him. Everything about him seems perfect on the outside. But like any other person, he has his flaws. Several scars run across his back and a single scar runs down his jawline. He hates that scar so he will always have five o clock shadow or a beard. His eyes are ice cold blue that contrasts nicely with his nicely tanned skin. He's got a tattoo that he isn't proud of right above his private part of a name of a certain someone that he is still madly in love with.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Tattoos, Go-getters, Teasing.

Offs: Slave mentality, lack of affection, and jealousy.

bubby

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 06, 2013, 09:34:53 PM

Relationship Status: Available. (Secretly pines for his ex who he just so happens to work for.)

Appearance: Muscular, strong, and tanned are all words that describe Slade Carter to a tee. He's got slightly shaggy dark brown hair that he has trouble keeping under control. Which means you'll often times see him messing with his hair. Of course, it's secretly a ploy to get the females to come help him. Everything about him seems perfect on the outside. But like any other person, he has his flaws. Several scars run across his back and a single scar runs down his jawline. He hates that scar so he will always have five o clock shadow or a beard. His eyes are ice cold blue that contrasts nicely with his nicely tanned skin. He's got a tattoo that he isn't proud of right above his private part of a name of a certain someone that he is still madly in love with.

Ons and Offs:

*Goes slack jawed...*

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: bubby on October 06, 2013, 09:40:03 PM
*Goes slack jawed...*

*Is willing to play him for Bubby*

He's not RDJ though but he's a close second ;)

Snickerz

Ons and Offs:

He es yummy... I approve... Soon as the boss is finished picking keyboard pieces out of his forehead he'll come take a look.

HarleyQuinn

I want to know who he is and find him and keep him. *Nods*

EDIT: I FOUND HIS NAME! Marc Buckner. *Stalks*

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 06, 2013, 09:47:18 PM
I want to know who he is and find him and keep him. *Nods*

The boss man or your security guy?

bubby

HarleyQuinn

Kiric Rand

*Facepalms* Great, another character I'll have to have my cross breed avoid *laughs*

Kidding of course
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 06, 2013, 09:53:05 PM
*Facepalms* Great, another character I'll have to have my cross breed avoid *laughs*

Kidding of course

>:) Muahahaha.

Nim

Ons and Offs:

Finishes putting keys back in the key board... I think Slade needs to come and get a massage from Tayna. (Nods sagely)  She'll make him forget all about that ex of his.  ~grins~  Slade has Nim's stamp of approval. 

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Nim on October 06, 2013, 09:53:53 PM
Finishes putting keys back in the key board... I think Slade needs to come and get a massage from Tayna. (Nods sagely)  She'll make him forget all about that ex of his.  ~grins~  Slade has Nim's stamp of approval.

*Marks down the massage over*

Oh, I'm sure he will!

Kiric Rand

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 06, 2013, 09:53:32 PM
>:) Muahahaha.

Though, if you are game..... there is a very good potential for story there......
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 06, 2013, 09:55:12 PM
Though, if you are game..... there is a very good potential for story there......

I's always game.

Kiric Rand

Well, I was just thinking..... Slade is an Incubus..... Allen's father was an Incubus.......

And by the way, great refrence there (or am I reading too much into the fact if you reverse the name you have the name of the marvle comic character Phantom Rider?)
[Floatright]
[/float]

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 06, 2013, 09:59:51 PM
Well, I was just thinking..... Slade is an Incubus..... Allen's father was an Incubus.......

And by the way, great refrence there (or am I reading too much into the fact if you reverse the name you have the name of the marvle comic character Phantom Rider?)

I've been found out! *Snaps fingers*

THE PRODIGAL FATHER!

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on October 06, 2013, 09:59:51 PM

Whoa whoa whoa... WHAT?? You got my attention.

Melody wants to be buried next to her parents.

Nim

Suddenly has a feeling Tanya is going to be in over her head... bits lower lip... that's ok she thinks he's just to sexy to pass up. 

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Nim on October 06, 2013, 10:16:45 PM
Suddenly has a feeling Tanya is going to be in over her head... bits lower lip... that's ok she thinks he's just to sexy to pass up.

>:) >:) >:)

Kiric Rand

*wanders off to plot about Dominic........ whenever he finally makes the castle........*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Demik

I know, I know.. I haven't even brought my other new girl in but talk of the Masquerade Ball led one thing to another and Nim and I are bringing in two of our oldest characters - Nim and Demik lol. Plus their shop Wishes! Which is gonna be a ton of fun. I'll be working on getting that up and you'll all see why. ;D Anyway, here's Demik! I'm so excited that I was able to easily find a picture for her! I was afraid it was going to be impossible.

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Demik

Species: Half-High Elf Half-Moon Dragon

Relationship Status: Married to Nim

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Demik has long sparkling silver hair which she normally wears in some way to hide her pointed Elven ears. She always wears a heavy cloak to hide the silver Dragon wings which she folds tight against her back. Not everyone who comes into Wishes is aware of Elves or Dragons much less a crossbreed between the two. She mostly looks Elven - save for her wings. Her green eyes are always sparkling merrily. If she wishes she can turn into a full Dragon but very, very, rarely does. She also rarely ever leaves the shop; her days of adventuring and wandering long behind her. She is very happy to stay in Wishes with her family and friends and serve the interesting people who come in.

Ons and Offs: Nim knows all.

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on October 08, 2013, 03:46:35 PM
I know, I know.. I haven't even brought my other new girl in but talk of the Masquerade Ball led one thing to another and Nim and I are bringing in two of our oldest characters - Nim and Demik lol. Plus their shop Wishes! Which is gonna be a ton of fun. I'll be working on getting that up and you'll all see why. ;D Anyway, here's Demik! I'm so excited that I was able to easily find a picture for her! I was afraid it was going to be impossible.

Player Name: Demik

Character Name: Demik

Species: Half-High Elf Half-Moon Dragon

Relationship Status: Married to Nim

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Demik has long sparkling silver hair which she normally wears in some way to hide her pointed Elven ears. She always wears a heavy cloak to hide the silver Dragon wings which she folds tight against her back. Not everyone who comes into Wishes is aware of Elves or Dragons much less a crossbreed between the two. She mostly looks Elven - save for her wings. Her green eyes are always sparkling merrily. If she wishes she can turn into a full Dragon but very, very, rarely does. She also rarely ever leaves the shop; her days of adventuring and wandering long behind her. She is very happy to stay in Wishes with her family and friends and serve the interesting people who come in.

Ons and Offs: Nim knows all.

Haha, love your ons and offs, same sort I did for Ara. and no, no don't worry about it... Several of us have made new characters before bringing all of the characters in..... I approve her. :-) And I'm pretty sure Nim will approve her.... So give me a few and I'll add her to everything.

Demik

Hehe, no point putting actual Ons and Offs when both Nims know. We've been playing these characters for around 11 years... I certainly hope Nim knows Demik's ons and offs lol.