Disney Princesses Corrupted (Extreme)

Started by eBadger, April 05, 2012, 01:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helvorn

eBadger

Our Jasmine has dropped out just at the start of a ravishing by the no-longer-so-loyal Rajah - we could use a player to take her over!

Rapunzel is still looking for a dastardly villain to bring her a dark fate. 

Many other spots are still open, and original characters are very welcome!

Swordsman18

eBadger

Quote from: Swordsman18 on April 24, 2012, 02:13:19 AM
Is there room for Maleficent?

There is!  Just be sure to include an explanation for her lack of being dead when you write her up. 

RedEve

My character can make a late arrival in the IC thread to abduct poor little Rapunzel. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

JDrew Spider

I wouldn't mind taking over as Jasmine :)
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Swordsman18

Name: Maelficent
Category: Villianess
Movie: Sleeping Beauty
Sexual Preference:  Bisexual
Notable Powers & Abilities: Shapeshifting, Teleportation (will be limited to not be a breaker), Fairy Magic aka Tranfiguration (Also limited)
Personality & Bio: She considers herself  to be the Mistress of All Evil, but she is really a fairy Godmother gone twisted as her sisters are the other three fairy godmothers yet they are both very good and chose to shun their sister that had a little more questionable morals in order to get what she felt needed to be done. This shunning and ignorance led her further into the darker side of her nature to the point where she is no longer a woman that lives to support others, she went into the magic business for herself. So she got familiars and minions while staying out of her sisters' hair for the most part until she was not invited to Princess Aurora's christening.

She laid down her curse, saying that the Princess would die, her sisters intervened, still however when the poor Aurora was 16 her plan was still put into action and she proceeded to trap Phillip to make sure that Sleeping Beauty stayed asleep as well as torture the pair. Like always Phillip was focused, broke out and then got the help from her sisters. Seeing that she decided that she wanted to start over, so she shifted where her heart was located in her large dragon form and then pretended to die, acting as if she had been defeated.

Those of the good nature however are never to check if someone is dead. When someone is thought to be dead it is easy to live as Maleficent vanished off the scene and thus turned into a beautiful maiden that lived in Aurora's kingdom waiting for the day where she was going to get the Princess and those like her back for their transgressions.

eBadger

Quote from: RedEve on April 24, 2012, 06:22:10 AM
My character can make a late arrival in the IC thread to abduct poor little Rapunzel. ;)

Perfect!  I'll let you two work out the details, unless you want input from me. 

Quote from: JDrew Spider on April 24, 2012, 12:14:40 PM

Yay!  Enjoy your ravishing; helvorn has been a rather naughty tiger so far. 

Quote from: Swordsman18 on April 24, 2012, 12:36:51 PM
Name: Maelficent

Looks great; I'm not aware of any princesses currently lacking a villain (anyone?) so you can either hang out for a while or look into entering an existing scene (just throw the players involved a PM to make sure it's okay)

helvorn

Belle is lacking attention as the Beast has flown the coop.

helvorn

Quote from: JDrew Spider on April 24, 2012, 12:14:40 PM

Do you want to continue with Rajah my princess?

eBadger

Mmhmm, haven't confirmed he's gone yet but will see.

JDrew Spider

Quote from: helvorn on April 24, 2012, 09:09:59 PM
Do you want to continue with Rajah my princess?

Would love to. Post coming up soon!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Swordsman18

Added Fairy Magic to Maleficent, it is limited and I can't believe I forgot it.

Brazen Endeavors

eBadger;

This week ends my overwhelming month of obligations. Still very interested in the game.  What roles do you need replaced?  I was thinking of doing one princess and one prince.

Let me know. I can start in earnest Sunday night.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

eBadger

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on April 25, 2012, 12:10:21 AM
eBadger;

This week ends my overwhelming month of obligations. Still very interested in the game.  What roles do you need replaced?  I was thinking of doing one princess and one prince.

Let me know. I can start in earnest Sunday night.

Both of those would be great; talk to Maelficent about setting up a princess, maybe?  As for a prince, I was just mentioning that we needed an Aladdin to end up as a subservient bitchboy (he's currently being cuckolded by a tiger, and apparently isn't well respected by Jasmine for his sexual prowess) although Qt might be taking on that role. 

Brazen Endeavors

Hmm.  Possible.  Or Eric, who is so very easily bespelled.. 

Princesses, though!  Are there any that need replacing, or shall I go with my own?
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Swordsman18

Do not forget that there is also the Atlantean Princess that could be used.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Swordsman18 on April 25, 2012, 12:33:33 AM
Do not forget that there is also the Atlantean Princess that could be used.

Funny you should mention that. I was just looking up pics for Kida.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

eBadger

I just sent a final PM to Aurora's player to see if she wants to keep playing, otherwise that'll need replacing - gimme a day for her to reply.  Tiana is still open; otherwise there are various other princesses and leading ladies. 

A few other ideas are Babette (the duster from Beauty and the Beast), Ariel's sisters, or tiana's friend Charlotte. 

Kida is also awesome, and lots of other girls in that movie. 

Also Anastasia. 

yesiroleplay

Still lots of untaken canon Disney princesses.
Disney did Alice, which grown up would make a fine princess.
Then there's  Megara from the Hercules movie.
And The Emperor's New Groove, which extended into the school series gives you Malina.

Also...
http://jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com/2009/02/twisted-princess.html

Also also...
This story idea rocks, and from what I've read of the IC, so does the actual story.

Brazen Endeavors

Anastasia wasn't disney.  -1 ;)

Okay..  I'll be willing to replace Aurora, but I think my heart is set on Kida.

Also, Prince Eric.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

eBadger

Thank you!  And yes, we have some very awesome writers.  You up for joining in, too?

And go with Kida and Eric, then; Aurora had just stepped out of a scene anyways. 

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: eBadger on April 25, 2012, 01:08:48 AM
Thank you!  And yes, we have some very awesome writers.  You up for joining in, too?

And go with Kida and Eric, then; Aurora had just stepped out of a scene anyways. 

Character sheets to follow in the next day or so :)
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

yesiroleplay

Quote from: eBadger on April 25, 2012, 01:08:48 AM

I am considering it, but the Princesses I'd most like to play are taken and I don't play the male thing.  I'm contemplating the female villains or dark queens available.

Or maybe a Prince that was cursed into a princess.  I haven't done any genderswap, but I've seen some interesting stuff in that vein on E!

eBadger

A gender swapped prince would be awesome!