Blinkins' Thinkin's (RP Ideas & request - New Story Concepts!

Started by Blinkin, April 01, 2012, 11:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Current Status: Accepting a very limited number of offers.

Hello and thank you for taking a few moments to look at my request thread, please take a few minutes to learn a little about me, my interest and what I like or dislike. I promise that I will not bite... hard...unless you want me to and I am genuinely a nice person who likes to get along with just about everyone.

My On's & Off’s can be found here.

This list is not complete, these things never are, but it does give you a fairly good idea of what I like and my writing style; I would suggest that you take a quick peek to make sure that we are basically compatible. As a general rule, if it's not in my Off's, I'm probablely happy to talk about it.

A Little About Me

I’ve been roleplaying and writing in one form or another for more than 30 years; A few people have even suggested that I could write professionally, if I wanted to; it's one of the biggest compliments that I can remember ever receiving. I've written in just about every format out there. These days, I'm mainly interested in writing/roleplaying in forums. I have been known to do the occasional PM play, but I've found that I have an easier time writing in forums.
keeping up with PM play, so  I really prefer the forums. I like to consider myself literate, even advanced in my skill and ability to write, but this is more in the dictionary's definition of the terms rather than what I see  in today's online communities. That's to say the proper use of language as opposed to 3 or more paragraphs or 800+ words per post.; That's closer to the term verbosity than literacy. I'm reasonably sure that this post is evidence of my ability to use lots of words. lol

On a similar topic, nothing turns me away from a partnership faster than the snobbish/elitist mind set. What I mean is when I see someone telling us something like, "I'm an accomplished, published writer and I'm not going to play with you if you're not as good as I think that I am." or, "I require perfection in my partners' grammar and product at all times or I will lose interest in playing with you because you're not serious about playing with me.", or in so many words. Please do try to remember that all of us, even you, started at the same place way back in the 2nd or 3rd grade. Even the greats, after all, have editors for a reason ; to catch their mistakes and boo-boo's..

essentially, writing/roleplaying is a hobby for me; something to let me relax and unwind when life dumps too much on me. I may make typo's and occasional grammatic errors ; this isn't a problem for me since we're imperfect beings at the best of times and it's a bit of a stretch to think that all of us have Harvard English degrees or plan to use this forum to produce a book to submit to a publisher. So, relax and make sure that the stick comes out from time to time... it'll do wonders for your digestive system. So,if you require perfection, I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to be a good fit for you.

On a side note, has anyone ever actually received a single line of text from anyone? It seems a bit redundant to demand no one-liners when they almost never happen to begin with. ;)

Blindness and Role-Playing

Yes, I really am blind.

This bit of fact has always amused me. Even with it posted prominently in several places, it is something that four out of five people who approach me seem to miss. This doesn't bother me, but it can be embarrassing for someone to discover that I'm blind after sending me a bunch of images that I can't see, or even know is in the PM. But we all miss things even when it's put up on a big flashing sign over the freeway. This really doesn't have much bearing upon  my ability to write; while I can certainly write in a descriptive, even colorful fashion, I cannot see images of any kind; I will not even know that there is an image there to begin with. so, while I realize that many people need a visual representation to get their creative juices flowing, I simply can't supply such items. You're  certainly welcome to seek out such images if you wish, of course. However, I'm less likely to approach anyone that insist on images for characters; I'm just not going to put out the effort to drive myself crazy trying to find a picture of some random person to fulfill  a demand that I can't do anyway.

I am more than happy to offer a text description of anything and everything under the sun; in as much detail as you desire. To be honest, in the 30+ years of writing/roleplaying, I have never used a picture to describe my characters; when I started roleplaying, we didn't know what a miniature was and no one needed an image to play within the theatre of the mind to begin with. So, for me, less is sometimes better as it allows me, or my partners to fill in blanks to suit our own imagination.

For the curious, I've provided a detailed explanation on how I use computers in a spoiler at the bottom of this post, so feel free to check it out.

This also means that some sites, applications or programs are not blind accessible. The biggest one, at the moment, is Discord, which doesn't have any blind support at all. So, I can't use it. I also have difficulty using google docs for similar reasons.

Regarding names and similar situations, my screen reader, while an amazing bit of technology, isn't perfect. It has difficulty pronouncing some words and names and I'll apologize if I misspell a name if it happens. As an example, the name "Donna" and "Dana" sound different, but my screen reader pronounces both as "Donna".

In a similar vein, some forms of punctuation are vital for me to understand what is being written. Proper usage of items such as the period ).), apostrophy ('), capitalization, and the comma (,) allows my screen reader to properly read material that I'm trying to understand. If you don't use a period and capitalization in particular, understanding what you are trying to convey is very, very difficult sometimes.

Pre-Play Discussions

Ok, so this a serious topic and something that you need to read carefully. Nothing will kill a partnership faster than to be pushed to start writing before I have a feel for the story. If I'm pressured to start a thread, I'm more likely to resist and walk away.

I love to take the time to talk about the story, the characters and what each of us would like to get out of a partnership. I believe that open lines of communication cannot be discounted in any way. I love the process of developing characters and making sure that my partner and I understand what each of us wants to get from our partnership. I cannot say it enough, if you aren't getting what you want out of our efforts, you have to let me know, or we cannot fix the problem. I want a successful game as much as you do.

While I love to pre-plan a lot, I’m also a fan of letting the story flow where it will. When the characters take on a life of their own and they begin to guide the story, it really comes alive for me; It’s a living and breathing thing and we are just telling the story for it. Nothing is more enjoyable for me than to discover where things are going to go once we give it breath. Structure is good, but freedom is better!

Writing and Posting Patterns

I am a strong believer in the concept of quality over quantity. I don’t require a minimum number of words or paragraphs because I believe that it’s a flawed assumption that numbers make a good writer; Any 5th grader can fill a page with words, but a word-smith can do the same with a paragraph. If you can get across what you’re trying to say in 4 or 5 sentences, it’s fine. If you need 1,200 words, that’s ok too.

If you require a certain number of paragraphs, or so many words in a post to feel like your partner is a good writer or to make you feel like you're not wasting your time, I may not be the right fit for you. I can (obviously) produce a lot of content, but what am I really saying? If my goal is to just put a lot of words into a post, I'm probably not using that time to it's fullest. I've read that politics is the art of saying nothing with as many words as possible; we don't want to turn our efforts into an essay on political theory, do we?

I try to respond to all of my threads within 72 hours. But, unfortunately, life, the ISP or even the muse just doesn’t allow me to keep to this time frame all of the time. I have responded as often as 5 to 10 times a day if everything is working the right way, or a post every couple of days may be more realistic. If you don’t see a response from me by the end of a week, drop me a PM; I may not of seen the post or, as seems to happen more and more often, , my own post never got into the thread.

I always write in third person, past tense. This is just what I'm comfortable with and works best for me. I will not ask my partner to use the same writing style, but it is what I'm most comfortable with.

I play both male and female characters; I’ve been told on more than a few occasions that I play a convincing female. Of course, if you’re determined to find a flaw, you will, but overall, I think that I do a pretty good job. So, the sex of my partner doesn't matter to me at all.

Contacting Me

I am very old school about common courtesy; even if it’s not-so-common these days. If you PM me, I will give you a response. I feel that if you put forth the effort of writing to me that you deserve the respect of a response, even if that response is only a “No thank you”.

Beyond that, I'm a believer that if you want to get what you need from a story, you have to put in the effort to tell me what you want. So, when you contact me, please have some idea of what you like about a prompt, or where you think that it can go. After years of only seeing something like, "Dude, I love this idea!" I'm not going to do all of the work of creating the back story or laying out a plot for you. I expect to see some of your ideas in the first contact PM. I expect you to ask for the kind of story that you want as opposed to having little to no idea of what you are looking for and expecting me to read your mind.

How The Blind Use A Computer

Yes, I Really Am Blind. So, How do I write and use a web-site?

I've been asked about this dozens of times since I've joined E, and I don't mind answering the question; if you never ask a question, you'll never get an answer, right?

But, after explaining it so many times, it dawned on me that perhaps I should just add it to my introduction and hope that while someone is hopefully reading this post, they'll read this part as well.

The short and sweet of it is that I use what is called a screen reader. This is a program, software application, or simply an app that converts text on a display into an audible format via speakers. The software "reads" the screen to me and then reads back to me what I type on the keyboard. The application is called JAWS, or Job Access For Windows, and is produced by Freedom Scientific in Florida, USA. The program is pretty robust, but it has some limitations. First of all, it can't describe, or even tell me that there are graphics on the screen. So, when you send me an image, I don't even know that it's there if you don't point it out. I still can't see it, but at least I'll know that it's there at that point.

Another limitation is that it doesn't usually tell me about formatting in post or PM's. If I quote the text, I can see the marks, but just reading, it all looks the same. I do obviously use formatting, and that isn't a problem... just seeing it can be difficult sometimes.

That is, in a nutshell, how I communicate via the internet, computers and E with all of you. I hope that this has made sense to someone out there.

Thank you for reading this and my most current request can be found in the next post.

Sincerely,
Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

[Standard Disclaimer

justify]The gender of the player and that of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irrelevant to me if you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wearing a sheep skin suit for dinner. If you are willing to engage and invest  in the creative process, then I'm thrilled to talk with you!

These are my current storylines and concepts that I’m offering. Check back from time to time as these change fairly regularly and new things may appear from time to time.

The broader, more detailed descriptions of the story concepts are my imaginings of how the story concept may be set up and is, by no means meant to be the only interpretation of the concept. I am always happy to adjust, amend, alter or throw it all out and come up with something completely different. Nothing is written in stone and we have a delete key for a reason. If you like the subject but not my description, let me know and we can find something that meets both of our desires to write.

If you have a story concept that you think that we might enjoy writing/roleplaying, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM with the idea; I’m always happy to consider your concepts and ideas!

Important Note: Recently, I have adopted a more inclusive partner selection process. I am asking that if you contact me with interest in writing/roleplaying with me that you have some idea of the character that you want to play, a reason why the idea appeals to you or your own take on how you would like for the story to start and progress. All you need is one of the three to show me that you are actually interested in writing with me and that you want to be an equal partner in the process. Please, please, please give me more than you like the concept or  asking me what the character wears or looks like.

All names are just place markers and are open to change at my partner`s request.[/justify]

Thank you for your time and interest,
Blinkin

The Craving Scale

Craving Level: <*>/color]   No real craving at the moment.
Craving Level: <**>   Happy to play.
Craving Level: <***>   Want to Play!
Craving Level: <****>   God Yes!!!

To make story concepts easier to browse, I have split them into categories based

either on genre or fetish. As some story concepts cover multiple categories, you may see some more than once.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Current Offerings

A Father/Daughter Camping Trip
Contains: Human, M/F, Father/Daughter, Age Difference, Incest, Romance, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Craving Level: <***>
Preferred Role: Either

After the death of her mother, his wife, a father and daughter come together in their grief; sharing their loss and their new existence in the aftermath. When things get to be too much and the two find themselves drifting apart, they fall back on a family tradition. Even if it would be bitter-sweet to do without her, the annual camping trip could bring some normality back into their little family and bring them together again.

But, when tragedy threatens them once again, when the familiarity of the wilderness turns into a fight for survival, something unexpected happens and the barrier between father and daughter becomes blurred as they become lovers.

For A Full Description, Click Me!

A Grave Situation
Contains: Human, M/F, Body exchange, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, intrigue, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Craving Level: <****>
Preferred Role: Either.

18 year old Emma Grant had everything going her way; a promising future, a guy that she loved desperately, A secure slot at a excellent university, everything.

At least until she died, that is.

Or did she? The timing was perfect, perhaps too perfect as an opportunity to save her life appeared before her parents. A complicated surgery, weeks of healing and when Emma woke up, it wasn’t her face that greeted her in the mirror, but the face of the hottest supermodel in the business! To make things even more complicated,, she couldn’t tell anyone.

An Office Affair
Contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Affair, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

At an office party, two co-workers are drinking a little too much and trying hard to not remember that their spouses had more important things to do than to  be there with them. As the drinks flow and inhabitions lower, they find themselves together in an office. Frustration leads to hot, furious and surprisingly satisfying sex on a desk. In the days and weeks that follow, an affair develops and romance blossoms. The question is… can they hide it from their spouses? Do they want to?

Changing Mom’s Mind
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Incest, Mind Manipulation, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Cuckold, possible extreme, possible Body Alteration, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When 18 year old geek Kevin perfects his mind-manipulation app, he has to test it on someone, right? Well, his mother is there and reasonably hot enough… besides, everyone wants a MILF mother as a lover, right?

Then again, when you give an 18 year old geek ultimate power, can that same geek control it, or will it control him?

For A Full Description, click me!

Doin’ It All For My Baby
Contains: Human, MM/F, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Cuckolded, affair, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Note: This is a story idea that I borrowed from another E member and added a little from my own imagination.

A devoted husband is voluntarily cuckolded to give is wife what she needs and he can't provide... an orgasm!

Downfall Of A Fairy-Tale Princess
contains: Human, M/F, Affair, Preg., D/S, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, mild MC, Light BDSM, Cuckold, possible extreme, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Craving Level: <**>
Preferred Role: The Princess.

Just when you think that you are beyond the Evil Step-Mother, she has one more surprise to lay at the Queen’s feet; a plan so subtle that the former Princess is caught unaware of the trap until it’s already imprisoned her. A tall, dark and hansome noble to appear before her with a gift; a wicked scheme and, in the end, Charming’s out and her new husband is declared King while the former Princess kneels before him, naked.

Erin’s Dilemma
Contains: Human, F/F Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, Lesbian, Possible light D/S, Other kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: Erin

Erin thought that she had her life all worked out and everything was going great… until she found her fiance’ in bed with a younger woman. Unlike you might expect though, Erin found herself aroused by the sight of the naked woman and now, she’s obsessed with the possibility that she may be gay… Can a lesbian help her figure it out or is she doomed to live in confusion about her sexuality for the rest of her life?

For A Full Description, Click Me!]

Forgivable Deceptions
Contains: Human, M/F, Romance, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When two old friends attend a masked ball separately, sparks fly while they unknowingly fall for each other among mask and wines. When she wakes up after a night of mind-blowing sex, all she has to know that it wasn’t a dream is a mask and a rose. Can she forgive him when she finds out?

Friends With Benefits
(Taken)
contains:    Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Possible Pregnancy,Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

Two life-long friends turn to each other after failed relationships for sex and realizes there’s much more beneath the surface than either wants to admit. So, What happens when a life-long friendship becomes a no-strings-attached physical relationship? The only problem is… nothing comes without strings.

Gone To The Dog!
Contains: Human, M/F, F/Dog, Bestiality, vaginal, Oral, possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When Sean Donavan got the promotion that they had been waiting for, both he, and his wife Lilly, were surprised at the amount of traveling that he was suddenly experiencing. To keep Lilly from feeling lonely, and to ease his mind for her safety while he was out of town, Sean got her a dog. So, Alpine entered the family; a fine example of his breed, he was just so lovable! Then, it was Lilly’s turn to be surprised as her new baby showed her a few tricks that they hadn’t expected!

INeed A Hero!
Contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible extreme, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

Liv Turner is an award winning author of the hottest adventure series in many a year. Her life should be doing pretty good, right? Well, not so much, really. With a dead beat ex-husband demanding his alimony, the debts from the marriage and dear ex’s bookie demanding money every month, life could be better… Particularly when the bookie shows up demanding all of the debt be paid, she isn’t willing to accept  giving the bookie the money, nor is she willing to pay the default either. With little else to do, she tries for a safe harbor in her bedroom, cornered by her walk-in closet and someone touching her back, “Take a break, sweetheart, I got this.”

As she looks up, she see’s an impossibility… the fictional figure from her books! “Rick?”

Within a few minutes, the fight is over and he’s dragging her into the walk-in, but it’s not a closet but a 3rd rate apartment that looks really familiar; Rick’s apartment!

For A full Description, Click Me!]/url]

If You Love Me, You Have To Love My Dog Too!
Contains: Human, M/F, F/Dog, Bestiality, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: Heather

As far as Heather Stone is concerned, it’s love, true blue and hot blooded; right down to the atoms kind of love that rings wedding bells. Dave Stevens is the one and only for her... well, except for one little thing

That little thing is an Irish Wolf Hound; Dave’s dog. She doesn’t have any problems with dogs, she likes dogs, when they are small and cute, but Jack scare’s her just a little and he’s sooo curious about things that he shouldn’t be, as far as she’s concerned… surely, they can find a compromise, right? Well, there are many kinds of compromises and she doesn’t know just how compromised she’ll get!

Well, If You Doesn’t Want him, I Do!
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Gap, Oral, Vaginal, Romance, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

They had been happily married, until he was there all the time and she couldn’t pass the 5 year old off on her sister anymore. Then, it was over and he was a full time single parent. Thank God for the ex’s little sister! But, maybe the little sister has plans of her own and becoming a full time nanny is just the first step.

It’s Not Really Incest.
Contains: Human, M/F, Teens, Oral, Vaginal, Incest, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
preferred Role: Either

When Lisa, a not-to-bright cheerleader discovers a DVD that she needs to return to the school is missing, she goes to Brian, her older brother to get it back. When she walks in on him jerking-off, she’s embarrassed… and a little turned on by the big cock she saw.

When Brian see’s a prime  opportunity to get his naïve but stacked little sister in the buff; It’s not really incest, is it? Is she really as dim as she seems though?

Life Of The Party
(Under Discussion)
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Incest, Multiple Partners, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Free/Public Use, possible D/S, Humiliation, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

Terry Reynolds isn’t  sure how she’s gotten into the mess that she’s in, but she would have to admit that she’s having the best sex of her life. All it took was walking in on a group of half drunk boys and not paying attention as they sex her up until she’s putty in their hands and enjoying a gangbang with her. From there, who knows where this new part of her life will lead her.

Losing Objectivity (AJA The Patient)
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When the son of wealthy parents is injured while skiing,he requires aa live in nurse while he recovers.Enter Alicia, a no-none-sense professional who will butt heads with her patient; will they survive the contact, or will they find something more to value?

MILF Makes The Body Strong[/tsize]
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Gap, Affair, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

It’s Rachel Winters day off and, as usual, she’s putting in effort to get some of the older tasks done, like putting away the Christmas decorations way too late in the year. When Chris, her son’s best friend comes by and her son is out, he’s unable to keep his eyes to himself. What happens when a woman by herself for far to long finds a young man all too ready to resolve that situation?

My Daughter’s Boyfriend
Contains: Human, M/F, interracial, Age Difference, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible D/S,  Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Women Folk

When a teenage daughter brings a black man home to meet the parents, the only word that seems to fit is surprised; even more surprised when dear old Mom comes home to find the new boyfriend in her kitchen and more than surprised when he takes  advantage of her.

My Futa (Futinari) Daughter
contains: Futa/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Large Cock, D/S, incest, possible pregnancy, Other Kinks/fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Mother

When Rachel Sugarbaker came home from university after a infection had ran throughout her dorm and had changed her in ways no one would ever expect. Even her mother had been more than shocked by it. Was it really Rachel’s fault that her mother was as hot as she had ever been when she laid eyes on the long, thick cock that now dangled between her thighs? It was only a matter of time before Rachel’s sex drive got the better of her Mom, and the whole neighbor hood for that matter. It really wasn’t her fault  if her mother woke up with her daughter’s cock down her throat, right?

My Son’s Bully
contains: Human, M/F, Affair, D/S, Age Difference, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Light BDSM, Possible Roughness,  possible extreme, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Princess.

When Toni Andrews comes home to find her son bruised and battered, it’s time to handle the bully responsible! But, what happens when the bully seduces Toni and becomes an almost constant companion?

Not Really Herself Today
Contains: Human, M to F, Age Difference, Body Exchange, Incest, Affair, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When a Womanizer wakes up is a strange bedroom,without ‘lJr.’ Where it
‘s suppose to be and where breasts are where they shouldn’t be, he knows that things ar really screwed! Add in a husband and daughter, things aren’t in the same category.

Surprise!?…
Contains: Human, M/F, Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, Incest, other kinks/fetishes  Possible.
preferred Role: The Mother

When Scott Parker came home, he gets the surprise of his life in the form of a mutual masterbation session with his mother. But it's what happens after that’s what you don’t see everyday…

To see the full description, click me!

Obsession
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Possible Cuckold, Potential blackmail, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Potential petplay, potential medical play, , possible extreme, potential violence, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The young woman

When a young woman sets her eyes on her man, nothing on earth will stop her from catching him… if he likes it or not… hell, if anyone at all likes it or not… even if that means ‘accidents’  just may start happening to people important to get him. Warning: This will be a darker storyline with potential NPC death scenes

Redemption Can Be Hell
Contains: Human, M/F, Vody Swap, M to F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Affair, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When you’re on your way ‘Downtown’ for a lifetime of mortal sin and an angel drops into the seat next to you, , well, yeah, you’re going to be confused, right?

When the same angel tells you that you were a clerical error )haha!) and you weren’t suppose to be dead for another couple of weeks, what would you think? Answer, when the big man upstairs says “Send ‘m back.” You go!

What’s a few piddly tasks to save your soul? Besides, you might get laid one more time…well, Wrong, sooooo wrong body when you wake up doesn’t even start to describe the situation!
]

For a full Description, Click Me

Roomie Snafu!
Contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, College Life, Reluctance, Possible Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

A female university student unexpectedly finds herself sharing a dorm room with a male student and isn’t happy about it… but you know about Snafu… it goes to fubar faster than a politician to a reporter!

For A Full Description, Click Me![/spoiler]

Returning To My Father’s House
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Incest, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Affair, possible M/S or D/S, Possible Pet Play, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Daughter

When life becomes too dangerous for a family in the city, they decide that spending a  few month with her father might be good for all involved. Unfortunately, hubby’s job doesn’t allow him to work from home and he’s left with visiting her and the kids as often as possible. For her, returning to her father’s house dredges up memories of the special bond between her and her Dad; soon she’s  returned to more than his house, but his bed as well. Just how can they keep it from the children?

Note: At no time will NPC children enter the story in any sexual or erotic fashion

url=.https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136163.msg13522180#msg13522180]For A Full Description, Click Me![/url]

She Has A Bun In The Oven
contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, High-School, Pregnancy, Slice of life, Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

A teenage couple discovers that there’s been a little boo-boo when they had unprotected sex; She’s pregnant and what are they going to do about it? A slice of life story that deals with an unexpected pregnancy, stress and what they do to try to keep it together.

The Bride’s Secret
contains: Human, M/F, Multiple Partners, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Light BDSM, Cuckold, possible extreme, Potential blackmail, Potential pet-Play, potential medical play, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

Emily and Rob are just about to celebrate the 4th month of their marriage; the happy couple are looking forward to many years together, of growing old together and if the first third of a year can be used as an example, they have every right to find the next third of a century equally rewarding. Just as they begin a life together , Emily’s past; a past that she has never mentioned to her husband, is about to change everything. Can it survive the revelation?

A man from her past life returns; a man  who she had loved, even once worshipped has come for what belongs to him; he had come for her. In a few words, “It’s time to come home, Pet.” These simple words reopens a past life that Emily both fears, and still craves; even if her marriage may unravel because of it. What can she say? Deep in her soul, she knows the only answer that she can give, “Yes… Master.”

Everything hangs in the balance; a young wife with an inner conflict between what is and what was, a husband who can’t understand and a marriage on the brink… how does she balance it all now that her secret is out? Only we can answer these questions.

The Curse
contains: F/dog, M/F, Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, Bestiality,  other kinks/fetishes Possible.

Jack Franks life of promise and ambition has just took an unexpected turn. A hound on the hunt for the next conquest finally went too far; his wife can’t take it anymore and Jack’s paying for his transgression in a unique way. If he’s going to hump everything in sight, he’s going to be a dog, by God! Now cursed to be a man in a dog’s body, his only thoughts, well, mostly, are breaking the curse… and perhaps finding out a secret or two in the process.

For a full description, click me!

The Dream
Contains: Human, MM/F, Threesome, DP, Age Gap, Incest, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

It’s Disturbing, it’s erotic and it’s… wrong? What can a woman do when a dream about her two sons feasting on her breasts returns every night is about to drive her insane, but what if it’s not really a dream?

The Doctor Of Debauchery
contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Large Cock, M/S, possible pregnancy, Extreme Content, Other Kinks/fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Southern Belle

When the Rebelious daughter of an influential Savanna family decides to go to a northern school, she has no idea what living in a big city may place in her path. Enter Dr. Jackson, so takes her under his wing to teach her much more than what the community could teach her about herself, she finds herself on the slippery foot of a man who’s goal is to turn her into the perfect slut as a research project.

The Dog And Pony Show
Contains: Human, M/F, F/Beasts, Bestiality, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When Myranda Holt, a up and coming young veterinarian  is caught doing very inappropriate things with the animals under their care, she’s sure that her career is over and it’s time to start damage control., In the process of explaining, the whole story comes out; how she took her  dog as a lover months before; how her husband is away so much for work and how she has been meeting her needs with the animals at the clinic to take the edge off when her husband is home. finally, at the end of the story, how Myranda fantasizes of not having to hide her secret anymore.

So, it’s the last thing that she expects when she’s offered money to perform at a bachelor’s party as the entertainment. Things are going remarkably well until she catches the attention of the groom, but can she break her vows to have sex with another human? In the aftermath, Myranda may well find herself pursuing another career as true animal lover.

For a full description, click me!

The Futa (futanari) Teacher.
contains: Human, Futa/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, D/S, BDSM, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When the favored  pet of Ms. Terri Summerville is expelled from schoolwith little basis, it’s not hard to figure out why. Natasha Porter is well known as the Queen Bitch of the school and had caused similar incidents before. A master, she thinks,  manipulator, it’s time to  show Ms. Porter what it’s like to piss off a woman with a dick; by making the little bitch her new plaything, if she likes it or not.
]

The Kiss
Contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

A geek wins a date with one of the high school’s cheerleaders and at the end of the date, the required good night kiss blows her socks off. Burdoned with a jock boy-friend that she thinks that she might be in love with,in spite of the troubled relationship, she can’t stop thinking about the kiss and wondering if it was a fluke. But, there’s really only one way to find out… but can she keep a growing attraction for an attentive, thoughtful boy to herself and how will she deal with the boy-friend that she’s expected to have?

The Lust Potion
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Gap, Oral, Vaginal, Possible
Possible Romance, Possible Mind Control, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Craving  Level: <**>

A teenager finds the recipe for a ‘Love Potion’ and finds just enough for 1 dose; during lunch period, he intends to use it on The girl to gain her attention.. But it doesn’t work… or does it?

The Many MILF’s Of Myles Madison
(Under Discussion)
Contains: Human, M/F, age Difference, Affair, Romance, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Incest, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

What is it about Myles Madison that has a neighborhood of  MILF’s unable to resist him? Whatever it is, it’s about to lead him on the ride of his life, and help six MILF’s when they don’t even know that they need it.

The Morning After
Contains: Human, M/F, oral, vaginal, possible anal,  incest, possible romance, potential bondage, public/risky sex, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

This story concept skips the awkward and often thread killing first time in an incest story. When our hero wakes up, he has distinct memories of the night before and what happened between him and the heroine beside of him… erotic and kinky memories that’s far too taboo for the light of day. But, can he and his sister/mother resist the attraction of the forbidden acts, or will they fall into each others arms again now that the ultimate line has been crossed?

The Road To Hell…
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Gap, Incest, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

When a mother discovers some magazines and a soiled wash cloth in her son’s room, she decides that it was time to have a talk with him about the needs of a teenage boy.

The Sexisitter
Contains: Human, M/F, F/F, age Difference, Affair, Prostitution, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible Extreme, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: Beth.

Beth is a popular baby sitter among her clients; warm, responsible, accommodating and the archtypical ‘good girl’. But, she offers an additional service to her clients; once the babies are put to bed, she fulfills her real profession as a prostitute for the parent’s enjoyment. It’s all part of the services that The Sexisitter’s Club provides to all of their clients!

Time After Time
Contains: Human, M/F, F/F, Affair,Reincarnation,  Romance, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Possible age Difference,  Possible Extreme, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

Time after time, life after life, two star crossed hearts must seek each other out to once againfind that in which is eternal and ever lasting; a love that the very deities of old could not sunder; a love cursed for all time to be repeated over and over, or risk losing everything held dear… including each other. again.

Unanticipated Connections
contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Incest, Affair, Possible BDSM, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: The Female Role

When two people make an on-line connection in a chatroom for cougars, things turn steamy as they begin long chats and move into fantasy role-play via IM. Daring images are shared and while they are careful to keep their identities secret, things get hotter; emotions deepen. Eventually, they give in to the temptation and arrange to meet in the flesh for a night of passion… but there’s a surprise waiting for them when they see each other!

To See A Full Description, Click Me!

Under The Mistletoe
Contains: Human, M/F, Age Difference, Teacher/student, Romance, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Breast/Nipple Play, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

It’s Christmas and while attending a party, A teacher is caught under the mistletoe by one of her students; a friend’s son. How can you refuse a little kiss under the mistletoe? N the ftermath of a toe curling smooch, she’s left wondering how she was going to handle the new flood of emotions?

What Happened In Vegas…
Contains: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Humor, Potential Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.

One of New York’s social elite attends a batchlor’s party in Las Vegas only to wake up the next morning with a hang-over, a stripper in his bed and anew wife… What will his high-society fiance’ say when she finds out that her soon to be husband is not only married, but to a stripper!

When Boy Meets Girl.
Contains: Human, M/F, F/F, F/Futa, 1st time, Teens, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
Preferred Role: Nicky

Nicky Winters is the new girl in town, but she’s made an impact on and is missing her old home and friends, especially her boyfriend. But, a thousand mile relationship just isn’t happening for the girl with the girl-next-door face and butt that makes men drool… but she’s captured the attention of someone while studying in a coffee shop. Will her potential love interest take a chance and see if this raven-haired young woman may just hold the keys to his heart? Either way, young love and teenagers have a way of igniting even the slowest burn romance.

You Belong With Me!
Contains: Human, M/F, Teens, Oral, Vaginal, possible Anal, Romance, Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
[color= green]Preferred Role: [/color]Either

She’s loved him since grade school, watched him go through all the aches and pains of puberty and the ups and downs of dating and he never knew that she was the one for him… Until his latest fight with his girlfriend and she makes a daring move. Can their friendship survive the transition from best-friends to dating couple or will he even return her affections?

For A Full
Description, Click Me!

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

Added four stories to the list:

The Sexisitter,

The Many MILF’s Of Myles Madison,
Time After Time,
My Daughter’s Boyfriend

Enjoy!

New Story Concept-Seeking Partner!
The Sibling Sex Slave

This is a fairly bare bones idea and I'm looking for a partner to help me flesh it out and breath life into it. If you think that you may be interested, please drop me a PM!

Through some process that is yet to be determined, MC, YC's older sister becomes YC's Sex Slave. This could be gradual, taken in steps, or happen all at once, or in a totally different process. It is open for discussion and alteration as my partner desires.

What is a slight twist in reality here is that it's known that MC has become a sex slave and the sibling's parents/family are allowing it to happen; perhaps they decided that MC got into the mess all on her own and deserves her fate, maybe they just washed their hands of the sister's lifestyle, etc. Regardless, they know about it and do not object when they see her engaged in a sexual act with her younger brother/sister. In a similar vein, the community at large is also not reacting to the situation when they see it happening. Regardless,the sex slave must submit to the will of her owner.

I am looking for some elements to be involved and these may be a deal breaker for some potential partners, or might be a draw. We'll find out if anyone shows interest. Some of these are:

*MC, while submissive when sex is involved, is still willful outside of that specific topic. She does have a mind and personality.
*My partner must be willing to share her with others. ie: loaning her out, prostituting her for cash/favors,etc. I think that this could add to the story much better than just being a fuck doll for one horny teenager.
*I'm not interested in the idea of a teenager having either experience with, or a fully stocked dungeon ready use, nor am I interested in punishments simply for the act of punishing her. If there is a justified need for punishment, I'm not looking for whips, canes or chains appearing without reason.
*Causing pain for the sake of pain is a turn off for me and it's non-negociable.
*that my partner be creative and have more in mind than just fucking her pussy every hour or so. Put some thought into your character.

Thank you in advance and I hope to see some interest on this.

Blinkin
]
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.