Mindless Posting

Started by lonlyazn, December 03, 2013, 03:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Love And Submission

You know what's weird? There are more Hippopotamus in the world then Giraffes but Hippos are considered Vulnerable  to extinction while Giraffes are not.

Also there are somehow more hippos in the world then mountain goats. Strange.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Love And Submission

The most wildly used firearm of the American Civil war was the Springfield Model 1861 Rifle. It  had a rate of fire of three aimed shots per minute.
The UZI (First produce in 1959) has a rate of fire of six hundred rounds per minute.

Despite this and the fact that we've had  three (or  four  depending on your definition.) major wars since the UZI's invention  , The Civil War remains the deadliest war in U.S history.

Also somehow more Americans died in the Civil War then World War Two and World War One. Which is mind blowing to me.

impishcharm

I'm really craving some strawberry jam on sourdough bread, toasted.

Stomach growls.

You know you hypnotize me, always

SniperWolf316

" Can't wait for the next episode of The Walking Dead " , I think to myself.
" I won't run away anymore...  I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way! "

Deborah Jetson

Zino has so many conflicting feelings atm. This going to be interesting..... Mostly frustrated but still... lol... A part of her wants to just stay at the hotel in their room, letting Lex protect her, maybe some snuggling. The other half would be wth! You don't need someone to protect you! You have the mad skills to protect yourself!

Zinovia: Sometimes I wished I was a man....

Love And Submission

It's so weird that Bond carries a Watlher PP. Seriously.  Hell , he doesn't even use the .380 ACP Version. He uses .32.

I know the novels came out in the sixties but get your shit together bond. It's 2014. Get yourself a nice .45 or .357 or .40 S&W

Maybe a 9mm if you're feeling frisky but you have to get rid of that .32.

I know about the whole "It rattles around in the body. No exit wound" thing but  You're James Bond! You have a car that fires rockets! You cannot use a .32.

Missy

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Kevak

The moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about an inch per year, by the time it gets far enough away to have a perceivable difference from now, the sun will have exploded and none of that will matter anymore.

Love And Submission

Masa Saito is called Zombie Masta in Fire Pro  2 or the Gameboy Advance...What's funny about this is that Masa Saito is still alive.

I  literally have no idea why he's called Zombie Masta because I  have no idea what links Masa Saito to zombies.

Kevak

The sun, against common belief, is actually a giant ball of super spicy curry, it is so spicy that it warped space and time to the point that it appears to be on fire, this is not actually the case.

Yes, this statement is nonsense, I just made it up.

MasterMischief

Now this is a deeply philosophical thread that I can get behind.

Teehee.  I said, 'behind'.

Love And Submission

How do you spell Okay?

...Think about it. It's confusing.

Scylla

Quote from: DTW on March 01, 2014, 06:21:27 PM
...Think about it. It's confusing.

Cousin It is indeed very confusing.. Like, he's nothing but hair!  How does he walk?!  The hat was always cute, though.

Blythe

Quote from: SpiralSpider on February 14, 2014, 10:34:09 PM
flibbity-jibbit

I second this statement and highly approve of it.

Flibbity-jibbit!

MasterMischief

Oh great!  Who got jibbit all over the thread?

Love And Submission

Quote from: JennyFive on March 01, 2014, 09:07:09 PM
Cousin It is indeed very confusing.. Like, he's nothing but hair!  How does he walk?!  The hat was always cute, though.

I disagree. I think he was a normal man who was short but was just excessively hairy. Like I think  if you shaved him , he would look like a normal man but he wasn't shaved so we  he just looked like he was all hair.

Now thing. I have no idea how he worked. He was just a disembodied hand that moved on it's on. That's truly  confusing.

Like was he born a hand? Or was he somebody's hand that they lost or what?

Did he have his own brain or was he controlled telepathically? So many questions about him and his origin really.

Scylla

Quote from: DTW on March 02, 2014, 09:55:53 AM
I disagree. I think he was a normal man who was short but was just excessively hairy. Like I think  if you shaved him , he would look like a normal man but he wasn't shaved so we  he just looked like he was all hair.

Now thing. I have no idea how he worked. He was just a disembodied hand that moved on it's on. That's truly  confusing.

Like was he born a hand? Or was he somebody's hand that they lost or what?

Did he have his own brain or was he controlled telepathically? So many questions about him and his origin really.

Obviously he was the hand of Morticia's last boyfriend.  Gomez became so enraged at the thought of another man in existence that had touched her, that he severed his hand and siphoned his sould into it as an indentured servant!!! MWAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHH!!..

Or, you know.. just a creepy hand thing..

Ms Gavane

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?
O/O

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Daoine Sidhe

Every time someone thinks they've figured out when the end of the world is, it turns out that they're wrong.  What does this mean?  Well, it's pretty simple.  The world already ended.  We're all just figments of some poor, lonely survivor's imagination.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Styx26

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on March 04, 2014, 01:38:05 AM
Every time someone thinks they've figured out when the end of the world is, it turns out that they're wrong.  What does this mean?  Well, it's pretty simple.  The world already ended.  We're all just figments of some poor, lonely survivor's imagination.

*gives Daoine a cookie*
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Ooo, a cookie!  Accepts and offers to share.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Styx26

It's okay, you can have it. *grins* It's a chocolate chip cookie!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's