News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the taken

Guilty. A cousin's wedding. I was six or something.

Ever bought something unique on E-Bay just to sell it at a higher price?

HockeyGod

Not guilty.

Have you ever taken a bite of someone else's food when they weren't looking?

Novak

Guilty

Ever get text something kinky to the wrong number?

Autumn52

not guilty

Have you ever told someone that their SO is cheating and they got mad at you....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

guilty then she wanted to get even ;)

Ever try and end someones relationship to get with them.

the taken

Guilty. That was a painful 4rth grade.

Ever fabricated illustrious anecdotes to impress someone enough to initiate a relationship?

Autumn52

not guilty

ever made vacation plans and then have to cancel because the person you were suppose to go with turned out to be evil.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Sanai

not guilty.

Ever gone to church just because you like someone?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Autumn52

Guilty (problem was I married him and he was religious, go figure)(divorced now)

Ever met the man/woman of your dreams and they are not available?

Sanai

Guilty.

Being turned on by a cartoon?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Autumn52

Not guilty (I must be watching the wrong cartoons)

Ever ask someone out and they declined only to find out later that you intimadated them thats why they did not go out with you?

the taken

Guilty.

Ever got a dog to try and meet people?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever attracted more affection from some else's pet than it showed to its owner?

Merry Gentry

guilty 

ever drank so much you thought, damn this is gonna hurt tomorrow, only to order 1 more?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Guilty.

Ever drank like an Irish King, and woke up the next morning without a hangover, to the ire of all the other party goers still lingering?

Merry Gentry

Guilty! Isn't it grand ;)

Ever told a flat out lie, just to get out of serious trouble. Only to have it work, much to your amazement?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Paradox

Guilty, though I later went back and confessed the truth.

Ever had sex in the ocean?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever attempted to have sex outside only to be foiled by natural phenomena (weather, tides, wildlife, etc.)?

the taken

Not guilty. (I have a new thing to do...)

Ever tried to organize a party, only to find out everyone you invited already made plans?

Merry Gentry

not guilty

ever cry over a commercial?

Nitro

Guilty

Ever tried to cheer someone up and it back fires?

the taken

Guilty.  Then I felt bad. :'(

Ever tried to tell someone bad news, only to put them in a good mood that you didn't have the heart to tell them?

Merry Gentry

not guilty, but that would be most horrible!

ever try to kill a spider, only to realize you didn't and now it's LOOSE! AAK!

Nitro

Guilty

Ever dated someone that didn't tell you they already had someone in their life.

Merry Gentry

guilty - totally sucked! I was the oblivious other women... till she showed up while we were... busy? ;)

same question...