Sons of Anarchy - New Season

Started by Secretwriter, September 12, 2012, 12:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

I think that was Sutter's intentions all along, the last 2 episodes were really fucking bad ass, stupid plot bunnies are breeding over here to get a SoA game going >.>

Secretwriter

I had a SoA game. it was hard to get people to post and play, as most group games tend to go. lol call me jaded.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Frelance

Quote from: Secretwriter on December 06, 2012, 08:58:02 AM
I had a SoA game. it was hard to get people to post and play, as most group games tend to go. lol call me jaded.
I remember that one, unfortunately I think I was the first one to stop posting for it. I should not have joined then I didn't have to time for a game then. You and Primarch did a good job setting up the game though.
Evolution is an arms race

Secretwriter

I had a lot of fun with it. It's just hard to get going when people can't post because they're waiting on others to get in there but those others are over-extended. No, lol, not you. You were the first to drop out, but you didn't really hold up the game so much. *huggles*

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Frelance

lol ya I wasn't around long enough to hold up any one lol. It was fun putting together that character, if another one start up I might join as long as I actually have the time. *huggles back*
Evolution is an arms race