Propositions wanted!

Started by Cherry Ronde, December 31, 2007, 04:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry Ronde

It's been a long while since I've come back to Elliquiy, but I'm glad to see the place still running as healthy as ever.   :D  I have several ideas I've been craving for days on days to get off the ground, to see in word form.  If any of these ideas interests you, why not go for it?  Tell me your ideas in response  :)

The first idea (Taken already, sorry!):
Kelvena Descardes is one of the hottest names in the music industry as of currently, with an extremely high approval rating from more audience samples than most celebrities would ever hope to appeal to.  The woman herself plays piano and acoustic guitar, but is most known for her crystalline singing voice with a sacred and awe-inspiring range and her sweet, shy personality.  She has long, wavy brown hair and is often known for her purple polonecks that she dons when performing, as well as consistently being on the cover of women's magazines and tabloids, as well as Toplists for hottest women.

Unfortunately, among a million adoring fans there's bound to be countless ones lusting after her, and a smaller range yet among that actually willing to act upon their desire, whether they're one out of many unknown faces, or perhaps a jealous or desirous other performer, a manager... and other among those out there.

(What I'd be looking for here is a sort of kidnapping or other ransom-typed situation, perhaps done in the same recording studio where she's forced to sing or talk to the whims of her kidnapper, most likely a male.  More ideas are always welcome, of course.)

Idea two:
Note: This is a World of Warcraft-themed idea.

In the recent months, a number of more evil-minded individuals have had their share of frustrations pooled at a meeting due to the presence of a certain draenei lady, with silver hair, an elegant paladin and styled as a peace ambassador to the war-torn world of Azeroth.  Possessing a serene and seemingly deep wellspring of grace and tact, this woman has been working to reconcile the many differences in Alliance and Horde cultures in uniting them together against the forces of evil.

Certainly not the most pleasant of things.  Whether it's jilted members of the Alliance or Horde who absolutely refuse to work out the message of peace, or dark-aligned villains intending to prevent themselves from being crushed under the foot of a rapidly building powerbase of heroes...

(This would be pretty similar to the above, with a kidnapper and a rough-handling kind of scenario, also looking for a male most likely.   :D)

HybridHalf

Quote from: Merilan on December 31, 2007, 04:34:39 AM

Idea two:
Note: This is a World of Warcraft-themed idea.

In the recent months, a number of more evil-minded individuals have had their share of frustrations pooled at a meeting due to the presence of a certain draenei lady, with silver hair, an elegant paladin and styled as a peace ambassador to the war-torn world of Azeroth.  Possessing a serene and seemingly deep wellspring of grace and tact, this woman has been working to reconcile the many differences in Alliance and Horde cultures in uniting them together against the forces of evil.

Certainly not the most pleasant of things.  Whether it's jilted members of the Alliance or Horde who absolutely refuse to work out the message of peace, or dark-aligned villains intending to prevent themselves from being crushed under the foot of a rapidly building powerbase of heroes...

(This would be pretty similar to the above, with a kidnapper and a rough-handling kind of scenario, also looking for a male most likely.   :D)

You've been reading that Strange Acquaintances comic?

http://www.drawntobondage.ca/sample.php

Cherry Ronde

I actually have read that comic and I think it's a great one.   :D

Akioth

I like the look of that first one.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

HybridHalf

Quote from: Merilan on January 01, 2008, 03:54:27 PM
I actually have read that comic and I think it's a great one.   :D

Too bad i'm female. But I could play a Blood Elf.