Threesome - FxFxM

Started by WildStallionNYC, March 01, 2014, 11:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildStallionNYC

I'm really interested in creating a threesome scene whether it be a one shot or a long detailed on going scene. 
Looking for creative partners, below are two ideas but if you have an idea you'd like to explore let me know I'm open.
These ideas are just building blocks for some creative fun!  I'd be interested in exploring Dom/sub relationships too...

Roommates Friend: 
The two ladies roommates, very close college friends.  I'm a friend of one of the girls from back home, in town visiting.  One night I go out to meet up with another friend and come home tipsy to find the two of you watching a movie.  I find myself on the couch in the middle of the two of you, flirting.  It's not long before flirting becomes more, touching and soon one of the two of you are on my lap.  The other uncomfortable should she leave, continue to watch or join in?

Kinky twist option A: instead of a friend I could be a brother of one of the two roommates.
Kinky twist option B: instead of the girls being roommates, I could be the BF of one of the girls and the other girl could be a sister...

Daughter's Boyfriend:
A simple scene the young beautiful mother can't control herself.  Her daughter's new boyfriend is hot and she can't stop looking at him, flirting with him.  Does he notice the glances?  Does he flirt with her?  who seduces who.  What happens when the mother sees this stud coming in from the pool...is the girlfriend upset that her mother is flirting with her boyfriend?  How does she react?  Any ladies interested in this scene?

Any discussion and suggestion from interested players are more than welcome, love to hear your wild ideas...

WildStallionNYC

WildStallionNYC

TheBlackMasquerade

I would be interested in any of the ideas. :P But if it was the Mother x daughter x boyfriend, I'd want to be the daughter. ;)
O&Os https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201217.0

If I don't reply on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons, I'm probably not by a computer or even have internet. I'm sorry my loves!

My favorite Hentai artist is John K. Pe-ta ;)