Star Pilots

Started by WyldRanger, April 16, 2008, 10:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Two pilots (one male, one female---possibly siblings but not essential) find some time alone after crashing on an occupied planet. I'm thinking Star Wars universe, but it can be original if that's what's desired. :)

Jester

I like the idea of this game but i almost think it would be better if only one pilot crashed and came across a hermit or native to the planet. A bit like Yoda but obviously human and not unattractive but still demanding and strange.

How would the two cultures clash? That sort of thing.

WyldRanger

You're right, that would work a bit better. In fact maybe have a female pilot crash land on a deserted forest planet and have her come across some type of mystical hermit that enjoys playing "strange" games with her. I'm open to that idea for sure  ;)

Captain Maltese

Not my business, but in the scifi movie Enemy Mine two pilots, one human and one not, crashed on the same planet after a dogfight. They were men and some kind of gradual friendship formed. I blame the scriptwriters for letting the alien morph into a female - and get a kid! - at the end, completely without interaction from the human. Still, the enemies-forced-to-survive-together idea was interesting.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

WyldRanger

That was a good movie, and a good source of inspiration that I hadn't thought of. Thanks for the reminder of that movie... :)

Jester

I am happy to try this idea in whatever form we decide on.

I like the idea that they have to get on but one has the upper hand.

I think i would prefer to avoid m/m so one of us would need to play the female. Its up to you really.

WyldRanger

I'm not against playing a female if that's what's needed. Give me a little time to start things out (hopefully by tomorrow night I should be ready)