News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek

LOL...I didn't pick that one...should figure out how to change it

What does a kicker of pants do?

Autumn52

"Derek please get rid of your girl and just luv on me?"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish

Autumn52

Oh Father Fred I have been dreaming about you, can you interpet my dreams?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TaintedAndDelish

Yes, I certainly can, though it works best in a comfortable place. Preferably with a bottle of aged wine and a warm fireplace.

Autumn52

"Oh yes Father perhaps it would be best if we go to my cabin in the woods. I am sure my confession could take several hours."

TaintedAndDelish

"A reenactment of your sins might be needed too."

Autumn52

Yes Father that might be best starting when I was 14 until now could take some time I hope you can get leave from the church for some years.

TaintedAndDelish

It's not like I have anything else to do all day.

Autumn52

TaintedAndDelish

Ok, now I'm getting testy, you fuckin sinned again? Enough of this nice crap. One more time and I'll show you what happens to sinners when they test my patience.

Autumn52

I will test more than your fucking patience Father.

TaintedAndDelish

Father Fred rests his hands on his leather belt as he whispers,"Watch your mouth miss, or I'll give you some old school discipline."

Autumn52

Sticking her tongue out at the Father and pulling out her knife she whispers, "Yeah what about your fucking mouth Father Dear." Smirks and dares him to take that belt off.

TaintedAndDelish

Whips off his belt furiously and  prepares to strike - somewhat turned on by the situation, secretly attracted to the firey wench "Gonna show you the wrath of god and pleasure of sin.."

Autumn52

Xandi twirls around the father in almost a dance of movements kicking out his knees until he is kneeling in front of her with her blade at his throat. With one hands she takes his leather belt and with the other holds the knife hard against his throat.

*Why Father I do believe you intended for this to be used on me, I however have another use for it all together. Put both hands behind your back, Now, That is if you want to keep talking out of your mouth and not a tracheotomy tube.*

TaintedAndDelish

Feeling the razor sharp edge of her cold steel blade firmly against his throat, he holds his breath with his eyes darting around but finding no recourse. Afraid to so much as speak - lest he shift his adam's apple, he slowly does as she says.Quietly he whispers, "I'm a priest... Forgive me?"

Autumn52

Xandi binds the Priest wrist with his belt and then slowly walks around in front of him lowering her panties and looking in his eyes.

"You are forgiven so far father but if you don't do exactly what I say now You wont have any balls left. Now lick and suck me until I am happy with you again."

TaintedAndDelish

Humiliated by his demise, he gets on his knees and complies, craning his neck and bending his back while concealing a dubious grin as he enjoys the pleasure of sin.

He whispers, "nnnnmmm yummmm"

Autumn52

"MMMMM good boy Father. I think you deserve a reward. How about a breast or two."

Smiles and kisses the fathers lips before offering him her pink nubs.

*Think we can't do much more here this is PG13, I have to remind myself of that.*

TaintedAndDelish

Whispers, "You're pretty quick, and handy with a blade."

Autumn52

TaintedAndDelish

Father Fred whispers with a smile and a glistening chin, "Pretty good in more than one way"

;)

Autumn52

"you would be surprised what kind of classes the Y offers"

Giggles and hugs the father

TaintedAndDelish

*is hugged and grins.

"What do you say you undo my hands and I'll take you to lunch, my treat."